Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inverse Icarus
Dec 4, 2003

I run SyncRPG, and produce original, digital content for the Pathfinder RPG, designed from the ground up to be played online.
His armor and torso have depressions that correspond to the spikes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Inverse Icarus posted:

His armor and torso have depressions that correspond to the spikes.

Well, they do now.

Cryophage
Jan 14, 2012

what the hell is that creepy cartoon thing in your avatar?

Majuju posted:

I went looking for a good picture of one of the knights from Kill Six Billion Demons but this is as close as I got:

Will some demiurges do?

The Crotch posted:

Paladin-types, eh?

Unisex boobplate?

Tactical Bonnet
Nov 5, 2005

You'd be distressed too if some pile of bones just told you your favorite hat was stupid.
They're part of the shoulder plates, flat round coverage for the front of your armpit/side of your pectorals. Otherwise known as "good places to put a knife."

Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

I had a beer with Stephen Miller once and now I like him.

Cryophage posted:

Will some demiurges do?

I was hoping for concept/more full-body stuff for the Mendicant (bottom-right), or failing that either the Belligerent or Peregrine.

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Here are some historical knights from a few pages back:

Bongo Bill posted:

Knight On Horseback, Albrecht Dürer, 1498

St. George On Foot, Albrecht Dürer, 1502 (engraving)

Hero, Victor Vasnetsov

Farinata degli Uberti, Andrea del Castagno, 1450 (fresco)

Portrait of a Knight, Vittore Carpaccio, 1510 (oil)

Cryophage
Jan 14, 2012

what the hell is that creepy cartoon thing in your avatar?

Majuju posted:

I was hoping for concept/more full-body stuff for the Mendicant (bottom-right), or failing that either the Belligerent or Peregrine.

Best I can find is 'a' Mendicant:

Mathangi “Maya” Mantra.

Antagonist in Kill Six Billion demons, a habitually drunk, overweight, Mendicant (begging) Knight. An insanely powerful swordswoman with a burning hunger for revenge.

Wields the Maybe Sword.

LongDarkNight
Oct 25, 2010

It's like watching the collapse of Western civilization in fast forward.
Oven Wrangler
I need an evil noble woman (but not too obviously evil) fit to be a queen. Here's some stuff in return.

RPZip
Feb 6, 2009

WORDS IN THE HEART
CANNOT BE TAKEN

LongDarkNight posted:

I need an evil noble woman (but not too obviously evil) fit to be a queen. Here's some stuff in return.

Few different interpretations and levels of evil-ness there.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

LongDarkNight posted:

AXE COP
Apr 16, 2010

i always feel like

somebody's watching me

LongDarkNight posted:

"This loving skull god damnit why did I bring you along morte"

LongDarkNight
Oct 25, 2010

It's like watching the collapse of Western civilization in fast forward.
Oven Wrangler

Jackpot, thanks.

Fuego Fish
Dec 5, 2004

By tooth and claw!
Friends, I need images fit for the Arabian Nights. As high fantasy or as low fantasy as you like, anything goes: people, places, monsters, magic. Show me everything! I'll get the ball rolling.

LordAba
Oct 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Fuego Fish posted:

Friends, I need images fit for the Arabian Nights. As high fantasy or as low fantasy as you like, anything goes: people, places, monsters, magic. Show me everything! I'll get the ball rolling.

Hell Dorado Saracens are a great resource for models.

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Fuego Fish posted:

I've been looking for the exact same thing for the past few weeks :)

Here's an imgur album of some of the things I've managed to gather together so far :nws:: http://imgur.com/a/5QNV0

EDIT: Updated with 88 images.

Blooming Brilliant fucked around with this message at 16:56 on Sep 12, 2014

Inverse Icarus
Dec 4, 2003

I run SyncRPG, and produce original, digital content for the Pathfinder RPG, designed from the ground up to be played online.
One of the factions in my campaign world is Persian/Pathian inspired, so I'd certainly love to see them :)

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Inverse Icarus posted:

One of the factions in my campaign world is Persian/Pathian inspired, so I'd certainly love to see them :)

Sure, just updated the album. One or two images are :nws: mind.

Inverse Icarus
Dec 4, 2003

I figured I'd dump a few of the images I have too. I haven't gone through your updated album yet (at work right now), so sorry for any dupes.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

On this same kick, I need some Ottomans. Janissaries and stuff.

Heatwizard
Nov 6, 2009

Fuego Fish posted:

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer
Hello, I am looking for pictures of reality breaking apart at the seams, time and physics breaking calamity with the vague sense of unease that is present in this Röyksopp video. The apocalypse without nukes or zombies, does such a thing exist?!

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out
ayo bird, here's a ball

Peas and Rice
Jul 14, 2004

Honor and profit.
Can you guys lay some rear end-kicking female halfling rogues on me, similar to Betty here?

Something Else
Dec 27, 2004

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
gently caress yeah

rex monday
Jul 9, 2001

Pisk. Pisk. Piiiiiiisk!

Peas and Rice posted:

Can you guys lay some rear end-kicking female halfling rogues on me, similar to Betty here?

I literally just read Rat Queens ten minutes ago. It is the loving best and I love Betty to pieces.

Auralsaurus Flex
Aug 3, 2012

Peas and Rice posted:

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

Okay, sort of weird request - I want non 'standard western fantasy' women.

What I mean is that I want barbarian women, women from Persia (note, answered above), from asian or african or other nations. I do not want women in big bulky plate who is a Knight. I do want women in big bulky plate who is a Samurai. Or non big bulky stuff. If it's not 'knights and kings' fantasy, I want it.

I hope I explained that well.

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Some stuff of this nature, maybe?

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

Exactly to all of those. Amazingly quick work. I could always use more, but thank you.

Miles Vorkosigan
Mar 21, 2007

The stuff that dreams are made of.
Hope a teensy bit of anime is ok.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

Miles Vorkosigan posted:

Anime's wonderful - that's a really nice picture, actually. I like the outfit a lot.

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

Miles Vorkosigan posted:

beep boop I am goon. I hate all Japanese art everything ever.

Tracula fucked around with this message at 07:38 on Sep 13, 2014

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Tracula posted:

beep boop I am goon. I hate all Japanese art everything ever.
I found an error in your post and fixed it.

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Tingle tingle kooloo limpah.
These are my magic words.

Don't steal them.

KittyEmpress posted:

Anime's wonderful - that's a really nice picture, actually. I like the outfit a lot.

Otoyomegatari, a Bride's Story, by Mori Kaoru, a manga following the life of a young woman in central Asia in the early 1800s. It's really excellent and the art is amazing. It's licensed in English and available from Yen Press if you're interested!

Harthacnut
Jul 29, 2014

KittyEmpress posted:

What I mean is that I want barbarian women, women from Persia (note, answered above), from asian or african or other nations. I do not want women in big bulky plate who is a Knight. I do want women in big bulky plate who is a Samurai. Or non big bulky stuff. If it's not 'knights and kings' fantasy, I want it.

I've put up 80-odd images into an album, hopefully some of them are of interest

Kai Tave
Jul 2, 2012
Fallen Rib
I could use some Grizzled Explorers/Adventurers in a modern-day context, please. The sort of person who might complain that they're getting too old for this poo poo while wrestling a crocodile with one arm and shooting at a bunch of mercenaries with the other. Beyond that I'll take whatever...man, woman, any skin tone, don't much care.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

I need some inspiration, thread. I need some severe-looking young women. Preferably photos, but will take anything. Androgynous will do, as will scars or facial tats, but specifically looking for sadists, blondes, and/or Nazis.

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

:v:

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!
Like Ilsa Haupstein, from Hellboy? There don't seem to be very many great images of her scanned from the comic books, but go and track down Hellboy v.1: Seed of Destruction.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AXE COP
Apr 16, 2010

i always feel like

somebody's watching me

KittyEmpress posted:

oh boy you asked for it

a lot of these are from guild wars factions or nightfall which are based in asian- and african-inspired fantasy settings, respectively.