Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
how, HOW can you be disconnected from 3D while your 3D HAND IS JERKING YOUR 3D PENIS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby

pangstrom posted:

how, HOW can you be disconnected from 3D while your 3D HAND IS JERKING YOUR 3D PENIS

Yes.

Also his fat guy voice part deux.

Also mah-gihk.

The occasional pinch-hit ridiculist is a fun surprise.

watho
Aug 2, 2013

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

That waifu episode was fantastic. Probably one of my favorites. Nothing can beat the frothing one though.

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

watho posted:

That waifu episode was fantastic. Probably one of my favorites. Nothing can beat the frothing one though.

You wouldn't think they could squeeze a whole episode out of the rabies support group forum but doggone they did it.

watho
Aug 2, 2013

dijon du jour posted:

You wouldn't think they could squeeze a whole episode out of the rabies support group forum but doggone they did it.

Fine. Nothing beats the cock rubbin' episode.

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

For all the horrible things I heard so far on this podcast, it's the feet episode I can't get through.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 34 hours!

Mokotow posted:

For all the horrible things I heard so far on this podcast, it's the feet episode I can't get through.

Yeah, the feet guys are somehow even more disgusting than the garbage fetishists.

Probably because the content providers went in opposite directions for it. Montrith's said she tried to find the least disgusting stuff for the garbage episode, while Caroline clearly went 'feet are boring, let's compensate and find the worst feet people'.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Cleretic posted:

Montrith's said she tried to find the least disgusting stuff for the garbage episode
That makes sense; I was somewhat disappointed that it focused more on trash bags than actual trash. If you're going for gross, go all the way!

Flython
Oct 21, 2010

Sham bam bamina! posted:

That makes sense; I was somewhat disappointed that it focused more on trash bags than actual trash. If you're going for gross, go all the way!

I couldn't be happier it focused on the bags, the trash bag burqa was beautiful.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Flython posted:

I couldn't be happier it focused on the bags, the trash bag burqa was beautiful.
The burga was definitely the highlight, but I was hoping for at least one "sexiest dumpster that you've hosed in" thread, or something along those lines. Something to make me really cringe instead of just laughing. Maybe Lou can take care of that at some point.

Squint
Jul 14, 2007

Extremely Not Bad
I'd say for the most part we at least try not to go pure gross-out with the fetish episodes, though often the material makes that difficult (e.g. adult babies, dickbugs). The primary mission is still laughter.

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
http://thefpl.us/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=229:e151&catid=1:podcasts

New episode out. This one is for a site where people post song lyrics they wrote with no musical accompaniment.

Totally using the party song as my ringtone

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Beautiful. It's like a cross between STOG's performance of "She Thinks My Specs Are Sexy" and the Race for Ridiculism.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
This is the stupidest episode in a long time.
Which is incredible.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Grondoth posted:

This is the stupidest episode in a long time.
Which is incredible.

All I can tell you is that you need to PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY

Gimnbo
Feb 13, 2012

e m b r a c e
t r a n q u i l i t y

I never saw a musical episode of the FPlus coming. Whoever thought it was a good idea is completely right. I like how the Jimmyfranks curse is mutating to encompass grotesque text in addition to disgusting subject matter.

I can actually tell what type of music some of the songs are supposed to be, like Warrior is obviously some dance-pop song with garage vocals (I keep thinking of Good Vibrations) and Party is a Shots ripoff. Some of the other stuff I can't figure out a tune at all, not that the writers even bothered to think that far. It doesn't surprise me that the guy who tried to write goth rap didn't understand how rap works.

Gimnbo fucked around with this message at 05:49 on Sep 14, 2014

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
I have to admit, "GET AWAY GET AWAY GET AWAY GET AWAY I'M OKAY I'M OKAY I'M OKAY I'M OKAY" sounds like it could at least be in a stylistic parody of Nirvana. Even "got a migraine and can't chew my food" isn't too far off from the stuff in "Pennyroyal Tea".

On the other hand, the whole thing is still a laughable piece of poo poo. :v:

Alpha3KV
Mar 30, 2011

Quex Chest

Midnight Voyager posted:

All I can tell you is that you need to PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY

The rendition of that "party" song was amazing because there was barely any attempt at singing made. Great episode.

DemonTrigger
May 30, 2011

I'M MAKIN' IT GP RAIN

"Loyal Until You're Spoiled" was amazing just due to the random Fucks and The Smurfs, let alone all the nonsensical lyrics.

Also PARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTY

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Midnight Voyager posted:

I want to hear Andrew WK's rendition of that song.

watho
Aug 2, 2013

Holy poo poo, Lemon made a dance epedemic reference! :aaa:

Ash Rose
Sep 3, 2011

Where is Megaman?

In queer, with us!
Well, that sure was inspired.

If you like this kind of lyrical genius, let me point you to:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVUjVqKKmoI

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]
"Party" is clearly just a remix of "Bears"

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

This is the second podcast in which I've heard of Tropic Chillerz. Maybe I should pick one up for myself.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Let me hear you holler.

Sighence
Aug 26, 2009

Oh man please tell me y'all are gonna post up the submissions somewhere after the contest is over. Some people's remixes are bound to be glorious. I might give it a shot myself, though I'm terrible at this sort of thing (I realize that this is a plus).

But first I gotta splice out PARTY PARTY PARTY for my text alert because holy poo poo that was beautiful.

PUGGERNAUT
Nov 14, 2013

I AM INCREDIBLY BORING AND SHOULD STOP TALKING ABOUT FOOD IN THE POLITICS THREAD
Jesus gently caress that episode was way better than I expected.

PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY

Squint
Jul 14, 2007

Extremely Not Bad
The song that Jimmyfranks sung about last dances and acting as if there's no restrictions was written entirely in txtspeak, was two lines paragraphs long, and connected everything with ellipses.

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby
Any remix made should also be subsequently mashed up with PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED MIKE DOLAN, M.S.C.D

Squint
Jul 14, 2007

Extremely Not Bad
Some folks are putting our terrible singing to music! It's more than these lyrics deserve, really, so bless them.

STOG - Mary Had a Little PARTY (A Meat Mix)
Jimmy Franks - 1last time 4u2 dance (Lady Frenzy Mix)
Isfahan - A Deal with God (Jimmy Franks Mix)
STOG - Get Away, I'm Okay (Lady Frenzy Mix)
Jack Chick - Losing My Religion (Healslime Mix)

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Squint posted:

The song that Jimmyfranks sung about last dances and acting as if there's no restrictions was written entirely in txtspeak, was two lines paragraphs long, and connected everything with ellipses.

Holy poo poo you really need to read along. It's astounding.

Gimnbo
Feb 13, 2012

e m b r a c e
t r a n q u i l i t y

Lemon must be loving delighted to see the phrase (Lady Frenzy Mix)

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
Episode kicked so much rear end, I was cracking up on the train like a crazy person.

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE
I feel like an idiot because I never realized until just now that Squint/Isfahan was the one who did the really great Demons Souls LP a few years back :psyduck:. It's so obvious but I always never noticed.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Man I just listened to the foot episode and I actually had bile risen up in my throat for basically the duration of the episode. I checked twice through the duration of the episode to see the time thinking "this is almost over right" and the first time I did that there was an hour left. And the bug episode is one of my favorites, I think it's hysterical!

What I'm saying is please never do that again. Please. Please, I'm begging you.

Kinu Nishimura fucked around with this message at 01:36 on Sep 25, 2014

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Never stop doing horrible fetishes. I don't mean to imply the other content is bad but come on, laughing at gross fetishes is their bread and butter.

The butter was in someone's rear end.

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Tatum Girlparts posted:

The butter was in someone's rear end shoe.

DemonTrigger
May 30, 2011

I'M MAKIN' IT GP RAIN

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Never stop doing horrible fetishes. I don't mean to imply the other content is bad but come on, laughing at gross fetishes is their bread and butter.

The butter was in someone's rear end.

It also had pee and boogers in it. :rimshot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

Icicles of butter.