Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

Space-Pope posted:

good choice swsp
ty

my plan was to wait out the first few major patches since it seemed a bit rough around the edges anyway, and each patch seems to break saves, and i had no time this summer anyway

looks like the game's in good shape now though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

bills are gonna beat the dad jeans off of rivers

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

I want a game I can sink my teeth into. one with a lot of meat and a lot of flavor and that isn't afraid to spice things up from time to time. something that is raw and fresh.

perhaps I actually want a hamburger

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
ftfy

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
i played some Destiny today, it seems okay but man is it sleepy. the load times are long, the NPCs all sound bored, and everything has this weird muted, quiet feel to it

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

Notorious QIG posted:

I want a game I can sink my teeth into. one with a lot of meat and a lot of flavor and that isn't afraid to spice things up from time to time. something that is raw and fresh.

might i recommend a good steak, a glass of wine, and divinity or wasteland 2 or la-mulana or elminage?

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Notorious QIG posted:

sounds like dota, imo

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
or yeah dota

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
la mulana is infuriating

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
why is the front page of steam full of anime. what is going on ?

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

I've been playing way too much Robocraft. It's pretty fun building vehicles then tweaking them so you're not flipped over like a turtle a few seconds into a match.

Also:

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

just found out about gta v PC

god drat you 2014, year of the 2015

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

Notorious QIG posted:

im grinding (my job, atm)

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

gently caress the terps for leaving the acc

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

Shaggar posted:

why is the front page of steam full of anime. what is going on ?

:argh: millenials

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

Star War Sex Parrot posted:

ty

my plan was to wait out the first few major patches since it seemed a bit rough around the edges anyway, and each patch seems to break saves, and i had no time this summer anyway

looks like the game's in good shape now though

played it a bunch on my MacBook about two months ago, didn't encounter any bugs or issues that I can remember. highly recommend having one person start off with the man at arms fisting move and rush move

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Sadly it's not a game with friendly fire.

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice
did anyone else get bored with divinity after getting to the second major area? or am i just being adhd about games again?

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

Cold on a Cob posted:

did anyone else get bored with divinity after getting to the second major area? or am i just being adhd about games again?

yeah

i was also really annoyed that the class i picked to be my main characters ended up being the same class as the only two secondary characters

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Notorious QIG posted:

I'm hoping this will be sunless sea once they fix combat later this month to make it more like Pirates!

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

maniacdevnull posted:

gently caress the terps for leaving the acc
idk what this means. im just trying to fit in here in college park

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

Cold on a Cob posted:

confused, yes, as it's not too clear where you're supposed to go/what you're supposed to do. had to get a hint from a another yosposter on where i was supposed to go so i could actually do poo poo i was supposed to do instead of smash myself against high-level enemies it would take all my resources to defeat and then get wrecked by the next one wandering by

bored, notsomuch, though i stopped for a while to switch to some action games

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

yeah

i was also really annoyed that the class i picked to be my main characters ended up being the same class as the only two secondary characters

all my dudes are weird hybrids, so this didn't really matter. thinking about replacing my combat henchman with the new thief character maybe, though i still kinda like my setup

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

coop divinity is really fun and you definitely kill each other more than anything else kills you

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

oh, sorry, apparently my spells don't go through you

*teleports coop partner into group of enemies* oopies

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
http://blackshellgames.itch.io/srpg

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Star War Sex Parrot posted:

still :f5:ing for my last summer grade. today's the last day to submit them since they'll post to transcripts tomorrow, but he still hasn't updated the grade book

also probably gonna start Divinity tonight

Start a clue.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

wind waker is p good

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
ooh this looks cool

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

fucks sake

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
lol goon guilds are the worst

Cnidaria
Apr 10, 2009

It's all politics, Mike.

holy poo poo the mmo subforum has like 200 people browsing it

friendly reminder: never play mmos

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

is arghage bad?

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

how many loving banners did they buy

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

that said i still love those loving retarded losers who run the eve goonsquad because the stories they produce are fascinating.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Reminder that there used to be annual mmo recruitment threads in games

SynthOrange posted:

is arghage bad?

It's an mmo

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

ok im wrong. wind waker is a terrible game. gently caress this forced stealth section in the SECOND loving ISLAND

Dodoman
Feb 26, 2009

A moment of laxity
A lifetime of regret
Lipstick Apathy
the ds4 is a niiiiiiiice controller. perfect amount of heft and it just feels right in my hands.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

saucepanman posted:

the ds4 is a niiiiiiiice controller. perfect amount of heft and it just feels right in my hands.

i'm really glad, since the ds3 was a huge pile of poo poo.

• Locked thread