Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ArkOfTurus
Apr 23, 2008
Richie Incognito

Pretty much voting just to add to the huge turnout.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I wonder how close this is.

Bell the Cat
Apr 5, 2004

Dirty pool old man. I like it.

ArkOfTurus posted:

Richie Incognito

Pretty much voting just to add to the huge turnout.

Likewise: Darren Rovell

The dude just oozes tangy douche brine. He is an inhuman, pathological asslick.

Patrick Spens
Jul 21, 2006

"Every quarterback says they've got guts, But how many have actually seen 'em?"
Pillbug
Richard Incognito

If only because a three hundred plus pound rear end in a top hat dry humping women at a charity golf event is the exact loving opposite of incognito.

Doctor Syrup
Apr 7, 2009

Lord of Garbagemen posted:

Rovell would honestly get bent over being #SADOTY2014

No, he'd bask in the attention like some sort of douche-lizard under a sun of hate. You're giving him exactly what he wants. There's no such thing as bad publicity, especially to someone like Rovell.

I know it's been awhile, but has everyone forgotten about just how much of a spectacular rear end in a top hat Incognito was? Sending petty emails and being obsessed about your brand have nothing on being a violent, racist rear end in a top hat who sexually assaults women and is so repugnant that he forces other grown-rear end men who have lived their entire lives in locker room culture to remove themselves from his presence, even if it means potentially giving up their livelihood.

Incognito isn't just your run-of-the-mill high school bully type of douche, he's made being a douche into his entire lifestyle. He's such a douche that he honestly didn't even see what was so wrong about calling his black teammates niggers, or donning a kamikaze headband to mock an Asian employee, or talking about the "stank-rear end curry pussy" of his teammate's sister. To him this was just normal, everyday fun. This is a man who was legitimately depressed that nobody wanted to go to a strip club and "slay cray cray puss" with him.

This is a man who, when left with nobody else to harass, resorted to beating his own car with a bat just to unleash his frustration on something. This is a man who lives, breathes, sweats, and shits douche. Richie Incognito has achieved douchelightenment, become one with the douche, exists in a state of doucheconciousness. Richie Incognito is the 2014 Ben Roethlisberger Douche of the Year.

Lord of Garbagemen
Jan 28, 2014

Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!

He really didnt do anything, again this mouth breather was just born with the silver douchespoon in hand. His only achievement towards douchedom was managing to beat the other worthless sperm to the egg.

Rovell has built something with his own two thumbs, a brand. And this brand is DOUCHE. Rovell has cultivated the douche, built the douche, gotten douche a full time gig on a sports show.

Incognitos douche was one brilliant bright trailer trash flash, Rovell has created a legacy of douche that will burn on bright far after we all pass away.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Sooo, Adrien Peterson is gonna make a run at DotY 2015 I guess.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Mrit posted:

Incognito destroyed multiple careers

lolwut

Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007
MSU Will Not Be National Champions

So I really should learn to shut the hole under my nose.
:siren::siren:WE HAVE A WINNER! WE HAVE A WINNER!:siren::siren:

With an insanely close score for having such high voter turnout, your winner by a margin of 71-55 is...

RICHIE "LET IT RAIN" INCOGNITO!

Congrats you gigantic douchebag! You earned it!

I would like to thank cowbelle for helping me tally votes, all of the people who did douche interviews, and everyone who participated. I look forward to doing it again next year, and it should be a good one because we already have enough douches to fill a bracket.

Now, let's begin tweeting at Rovell to rub salt in the wound that is defeat.

#TFFDotY2014

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Couldn't have happened to a more gigantic douche. Congratulations to those of you who voted correctly and I'm sorry to those of you who wish Rovell was getting mad right now. I wonder what Incognito would say if he knew?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Hopefully next year doesn't have enough people for a "beating the poo poo out of people" bracket :stonk:

Also I already tweeted at Rovell

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
Well, it was a good run while it lasted.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
Rovell strikes me as a future hall of famer

Nit Wit Dog Shit
Sep 28, 2000

Toilet Rascal

Ben Has Tiny Weenus posted:

RICHIE "LET IT RAIN" INCOGNITO!

Congrats you gigantic douchebag! You earned it!

#TFFDotY2014

YAY!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.

Febreeze posted:

Rovell strikes me as a future hall of famer

There is no way he wins next year, what with next year's competition being a wife beater that got a league wide cover up, a prima donna child beater, an alleged pregnant wife pusher over, and whatever the hell the rest of the Niners decide to pull off this season.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Thanks for running it again Ben
:coffeepal:
:goku:

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

you deserved it, rich

Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007

effectual posted:

Thanks for running it again Ben
:coffeepal:
:goku:

It was my pleasure!

Now that I am balls deep in grab school, time has been an issue, but I strive to provide all of you with the finest in douchertainment.

Next year, if I'm still strapped for time, I'll likely ask for a few volunteers and have everyone run one section of the bracket (Players, Admin, Media, Wildcard, HoF) and let them add their own personal flair to it. Should make it more fun for everyone.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

It was my pleasure!

Now that I am balls deep in grab school, time has been an issue, but I strive to provide all of you with the finest in douchertainment.

Next year, if I'm still strapped for time, I'll likely ask for a few volunteers and have everyone run one section of the bracket (Players, Admin, Media, Wildcard, HoF) and let them add their own personal flair to it. Should make it more fun for everyone.

Doesn't grab school get you nominated for this :ohdear:

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy
A fine result. Fine, fine result. Like I said before, in the world of douche, this is the Year of Incognito.

Quick, start tweeting Rovell that he wasn't a big enough douche to win, maybe he'll get all buttmad and be a bigger douche to compensate and make a run at 2015.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -

Spoeank posted:

Hopefully next year doesn't have enough people for a "beating the poo poo out of people" bracket :stonk:

Yeeeeesh, seriously.

And Congrats to Richie "King Turd" Incognito on going chalk and being the douche we always knew you were since back in your college, Rams, Bills (I guess) and Fins days, you miserable twat. :thumbsup: May we never see you again, unless it's voting for lifetime enshrinement.

edit: did an initial #TFFDotY2014 tweet :shrug: - will link him the final standings graphic in a follow up (as we all should) once it's complete. :v:

Duke Chin fucked around with this message at 15:33 on Sep 13, 2014

Gnarly Bae Jepsen
Jul 12, 2007

Manic Pixie Dick Girl

[b]Current Bracket

Bracket all finished!

Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007

Have at it, twitter dudes.

Thanks Militree

#TFFDotY2014

No Safe Word
Feb 26, 2005

The Right Douche Won

Rovell will be around for years to come though

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I predict Adrian Peterson will be next year's winner.

GenHavoc
Jul 19, 2006

Vive L'Empreur!
Vive La Surcouf!
Huzzah to the king! Huzzah to Richie Incognito, the douchiest douchebag of all the douches. Let his name be renowned throughout the ages.

Rovell is definitely a douche, and shall douche again, whereas this is likely the last time we shall see Incognito. So let us praise his Doucheness while we have him, and look forward to another year of fantastic, transcendant douchery.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

This kind of reasoning is why Leonardo DiCaprio will die without an Oscar.

Lee Harvey Oswald
Mar 17, 2007

by exmarx
edit: wrong thread

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham
Thank god, great voting all, please close this thread

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Cruel and Unusual posted:

He'll look old eventually.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Cruel and Unusual posted:

He deserves to

I would have accepted your reasoning had you said Peter O'Toole

Lord of Garbagemen
Jan 28, 2014

Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!
what a poo poo ending to a good tourney. So many günes triggering back to middle school bullys upon hearing incognitos name

Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007

Lord of Garbagemen posted:

what a poo poo ending to a good tourney. So many günes triggering back to middle school bullys upon hearing incognitos name

Maybe, but Rovell had the advantage of people voting for him because they wanted to see a twitter reaction that never happened.

GenHavoc
Jul 19, 2006

Vive L'Empreur!
Vive La Surcouf!
Incognito was the bigger douche, all things considered. Whining that people thought so don't change things.

Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007

On the off chance that people are still reading this thread, what would you like to see different in next years tournament?

No suggestion is too outrageous and if it sounds both good and doable, I'll try to integrate it.

korrandark
Jan 5, 2009

On the off chance that people are still reading this thread, what would you like to see different in next years tournament?

No suggestion is too outrageous and if it sounds both good and doable, I'll try to integrate it.

You shouldn't put people in accused of violent crimes. It was pretty lovely choosing what you think is worse between someone who beat their fiance and someone who possibly raped someone.

Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007

korrandark posted:

You shouldn't put people in accused of violent crimes. It was pretty lovely choosing what you think is worse between someone who beat their fiance and someone who possibly raped someone.

The rule I went with there was if they are facing charges. It was a compromise between people with your point of view and those who wanted anything to go in.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

A special award for most douchery + worst actual football achieved in tandem. Ray Rice would have won it this year--most douche for smallest amount of good football played or commentary or whatever these people's jobs supposedly are.

Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007

Raku posted:

A special award for most douchery + worst actual football achieved in tandem. Ray Rice would have won it this year--most douche for smallest amount of good football played or commentary or whatever these people's jobs supposedly are.

So like some superlative awards to give out between rounds? That could work. I'd likely take nominations at the start, hand pick a top four, and vote on them every now and again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
Or Most Improved Douche--which is the opposite of what it says. It's for the guy who tarnishes a good public image the most via surprise douchery.

• Locked thread