Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drewsky
Dec 29, 2010

Sorry I know people ask about this all the time but I didn't see it skimming through the last few pages, is there a craigslist compilation that works anymore? The one in the op is down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Only way to listen to all the Craigliust segments is to call the voice mail and have Seth mail you a cassette tape with them all on there... if you're not doing it this way,:stonk: well then i truly pity you....

Shadow Puppet Of
Feb 13, 2014

If I worked there I'd have freaked out long ago and smeared toner all over my naked body, flopping around to spell out "I TOLD YOU SO!" on the carpet until campus security could drag me away.
:xbone:

Drewsky posted:

Sorry I know people ask about this all the time but I didn't see it skimming through the last few pages, is there a craigslist compilation that works anymore? The one in the op is down.

I call this link, Twin Jets

Drewsky
Dec 29, 2010

Thank you thank you! Trying to get my brother into UYD.

Shadow Puppet Of
Feb 13, 2014

If I worked there I'd have freaked out long ago and smeared toner all over my naked body, flopping around to spell out "I TOLD YOU SO!" on the carpet until campus security could drag me away.

Drewsky posted:

Thank you thank you! Trying to get my brother into UYD.

A noble cause. I finally managed to get a single person to listen and curated this primer for them,

UYD reads Craigslist: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZH8s3_7VY8
UYD vs. Dennys: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kByRODAlgU0
From episode 15: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rb3VnwjPuIc
From episode 418: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iHmE8l40Es

And they've stuck with it so now I have one more person in the world I can shout "Tweeeeeeeinnnnzzz!" with.

see you tomorrow
Jun 27, 2009

Wish there was a TCAP compilation

Tribal Rival
Oct 5, 2008

I am this fiery snail crawling home

straight jerkers posted:

Someone make this man's wish come true.

O__O
Jan 26, 2011

by Cowcaster

Shadow Puppet Of posted:

A noble cause. I finally managed to get a single person to listen and curated this primer for them,

UYD reads Craigslist: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZH8s3_7VY8
UYD vs. Dennys: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kByRODAlgU0
From episode 15: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rb3VnwjPuIc
From episode 418: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iHmE8l40Es

And they've stuck with it so now I have one more person in the world I can shout "Tweeeeeeeinnnnzzz!" with.

holy gently caress from the comments of episode 15:

They never talked about it on the show, but in an interview Seth explained that he had gotten sick of places getting his very specific orders wrong, so he started not talking and writing everything down. He eventually stopped because he felt guilty when people were being extra nice and helpful because they thought he was disabled, but he wanted to keep going to that place from the story, so he kept it up there.

Boatswain
May 29, 2012

straight jerkers posted:

And an Ask Amy compilation!

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Boatswain posted:

And an Ask Amy compilation!

When I started relistening from ~210, wherever iTunes went back to at the moment, I was surprised how long Ask Amy had been going on. There's gotta be 100 of them by now, especially if you include Playboy Advisors.

Boatswain
May 29, 2012

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

When I started relistening from ~210, wherever iTunes went back to at the moment, I was surprised how long Ask Amy had been going on. There's gotta be 100 of them by now, especially if you include Playboy Advisors.

Oh man those are even better, like the kid who lost his virginity in an orgy :gooncamp:

flesh dance
May 6, 2009

Big Dick Pierre

WDIIA
Jan 14, 2006

K-I-N-G, The AU City Don
I know you heard about me
And this mission I'm on
But not a R-A-T,
I'm just tryin to live on
Not in a penitentiary
I'd rather be rollin chrome
Wack niggas commin'
Don't worry;
I got on my daily gloves

WDIIA
Jan 14, 2006

K-I-N-G, The AU City Don
And this mission I'm on
But not a R-A-T,
Not in a penitentiary

straight jerkers posted:

I'll probably never do it myself because I'm a lazy rear end in a top hat, but I want someone to splice together the actual TCAP footage and Seth's recaps, because having watched through all of TCAP recently (RIP best show on TV), Seth's recaps are astoundingly accurate

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
Did they ever do the episode where a guy in a full ghillie suit, dressed as a bush, is crouched outside the house waiting for the peeds? Hansen just lets the guy walk outside, they think they're clear, and a bush attacks them, and the next instant they're surrounded by cops. I think it was even a Florida bait house.

WDIIA
Jan 14, 2006

K-I-N-G, The AU City Don
And this mission I'm on
But not a R-A-T,
Not in a penitentiary

Under the vegetable posted:

Did they ever do the episode where a guy in a full ghillie suit, dressed as a bush, is crouched outside the house waiting for the peeds? Hansen just lets the guy walk outside, they think they're clear, and a bush attacks them, and the next instant they're surrounded by cops. I think it was even a Florida bait house.

They did and the correct term for that action is "going full Sasquatch"

EDIT: UYD Episode 15. Also contains the dude who wanted the girl to blow the cat

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
Oh man, I never thought to look that far back. Thank you, I'm really jazzed up about this.

Binowru
Feb 15, 2007

I never set out to be weird. It was always other people who called me weird.

WDIIA posted:

I'll probably never do it myself because I'm a lazy rear end in a top hat, but I want someone to splice together the actual TCAP footage and Seth's recaps, because having watched through all of TCAP recently (RIP best show on TV), Seth's recaps are astoundingly accurate

This might be a fun hobby next time I'm between editing gigs. Is there a better way to find TCAP footage than YouTube?

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010
Please send this on to Seth, thank you and good bye.

http://naturallymoi.com/mother-and-daughter-are-in-a-lesbian-relationship-with-each-other/

flesh dance
May 6, 2009

http://www.snopes.com/info/news/vertasha.asp

Shadow Puppet Of
Feb 13, 2014

The only way we have to communicate with Seth that can transmit a long URL is to spam it the comments of the day's top raking ratchet hood fight video on worldstarhiphop.

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010

worst news all day, the language used was perfect for seth to read and flip out

e; this line
"My mom is still my mom. She does normal mom stuff: buys me clothes, pays for food, tells me to make our bed. We just happen to enjoy sex with each other too."

Another Person fucked around with this message at 00:57 on Sep 19, 2014

Wild Hogs
May 6, 2008
I spoke with Seth last night for a bit and discussion turned to my brothers fantasy football woes: two of his players have been suspended in the last week for domestic abuse. Seth: "you gotta let him know, it ain't about the numbers anymore, but about their character. We gotta get bait family members in NFL homes"

BIG CITY LAWYER
Sep 15, 2004

I believe it was the great American painter Bob Ross who said, "The key to a swollen vagina is... courage."
Dont even get me started on FFB woes. I benched the Falcons defense and they scored 29 loving points and my useless TB RB spent most of the game in the negative ffffuuuuuuu

The team I'm up against this week had both Rice and Peterson and got lovely replacements so I'll probably still win.

pooch516
Mar 10, 2010
As a random observation... I think episode 121 might be one of their best. I'm sitting here listening to it and cracking up and just realized there is still 30 minutes to go.

Highlights include Seth finding a UYD-themed Craigslist, Jonathan's supposed 'are you reading this' Craigslist post to a Starbucks barista, and I think the first "Whooooooooo am I??!" segment.

Shadow Puppet Of
Feb 13, 2014

<Enters the restaurant without saying a word and slides a single index card across the counter that reads "432 is out">

GraPar
Jun 2, 2011
I love that Jonathan warned Seth weeks ago how hot Autumn is in LA and now that's all I'm hearing about on any podcast/reading on Twitter.

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
the dear amy stuff from 432 is pretty fuckin funny

DepoProvera
May 3, 2011
Creeps on Facebook have starter a UYD dating site, OkSeatbelts. Why are UYD fans so strange?

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

DepoProvera posted:

Creeps on Facebook have starter a UYD dating site, OkSeatbelts. Why are UYD fans so strange?

It's a parody. Chill.

Professor Latency
Mar 30, 2011

"Dilds" is my favorite term right now

poo poo, Seth's coffee doodle is the funniest thing.

Professor Latency fucked around with this message at 05:04 on Sep 21, 2014

GraPar
Jun 2, 2011

Haverchuck posted:

the dear amy stuff from 432 is pretty fuckin funny

Any Dear Amy question where the problem exists entirely in the question asker's head and/or where someone gets obsessed with something for a wildly disproportionate length of time is fascinating to me, so I very much enjoyed that high-five question.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

UYD: Responsible erotica

Postmaster GBS
Jan 14, 2013

Yelp Reviewer posted:

I love these guys... Every single one of them. They all have kind hearts, smiles on their faces, and always ready to help. I have been coming here since they opened and pretty much always feel well taken care of. They are very generous and I really appreciate the days they have specials. As we know there are many dispensaries to choose from so we can be very choosy where we spend our money. I have tried other dispensaries but encounter rudeness and ignorance way too often and always come back to my boys here.

There is only one thing I would change. I have CFS and some weeks it is too hard for me to even leave the house. But, when I am lucky enough to be able to get there, it would be great to not be greeted by a blasting TV.

Yep that's the one

Hocus Pocus
Sep 7, 2011

Papa feels better after he yells at mommy. Papa feels better after he lays on mommy. Papa feels better after he peels his face back.

Jeff Wiiver
Jul 13, 2007
I belong to the UYD facebook group and it's quite the ride. Lot's of weird NSFW stuff usually but right now they're harassing a sketch comedy group that has a somewhat similar name to UYD. The dating site thing is pretty out there too.

Binowru
Feb 15, 2007

Jeff Wiiver posted:

I belong to the UYD facebook group and it's quite the ride. Lot's of weird NSFW stuff usually but right now they're harassing a sketch comedy group that has a somewhat similar name to UYD. The dating site thing is pretty out there too.

The Facebook group is like a microcosm of why the forums are no more :(

O__O
Jan 26, 2011

by Cowcaster

Binowru posted:

The Facebook group is like a microcosm of why the forums are no more :(

I never really paid attention to the forums. What happened? People getting creepy?

Binowru
Feb 15, 2007

O__O posted:

I never really paid attention to the forums. What happened? People getting creepy?

More or less

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goldblums eyes
Jan 11, 2011

Binowru posted:

More or less

What were things they would do? I hear people mention they were creepy in this thread but never have seen an example.