Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wurzag
Jun 3, 2007

Bad Moons, Bad Moons, wot ya gonna do?

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

Some mindless ned from a Birmingham sink estate isn't going to stop pissing through your letterbox or making GBS threads off a balcony on to a veranda below just because American cops are tooled up, they are 'on tour' and not even Ghengis Khan is going to stop Billy Rudeboy from getting his rocks off.

I don't think I've ever been so proud

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I'm ten minutes into watching Filth. Accurate depiction of Scottish police c/d?

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!

Branis posted:

I think Facknutter needs to include with every post an audio transcription because I need to hear all of this in a proper british accent.

edit: on pain of banning if he does not comply.

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010
Well given the fact that he's the British version of Batman we can be pretty damned certain he sounds nothing cockney.

Zamboni Apocalypse
Dec 29, 2009
Lock, Stock and Two Mingeing Cunts

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Bren guns. The cause of, and solution to, all of our problems.

chartley
Jul 1, 2004

Nessy says get tae

Edwardian posted:

Bernard McFacknutah for King of Scotland.

Allow me to be true to my nationality,

Get. Tae. gently caress. You. oval office.

Edit: Bernard, drop me a pm chief.

Hezzy
Dec 4, 2004

Pillbug

Gents, if you think the other Britcops haven't been doing this, you are probably wrong.

i didn't need to go to greece for all that, i live a stone throw away from Blackpool

By the way Hezzy, who to you follow?

football is the loving bane of my existence

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

So which way are the trainspotters leaning with the counts coming in?

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

So which way are the trainspotters leaning with the counts coming in?

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

Rebuild Hadrian's Wall

Hezzy
Dec 4, 2004

Pillbug
actual conversation i overheard yesterday:

:downs: oh no i'm supposed to go on holiday to scotland next week and i don't have a passport
:haw: what do you mean
:downs: well what if they vote independent?
:haw: oh my god they won't let you in
:downs: my life will be ruined if they vote yes

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Someone got you a obnoxiously racist av.

Branis posted:

poo poo it wasn't even a white officer. Dude looks like Eric Estrada in chips.

Bad Hispanics are white now, did you completely tune out the George Zimmerman thing

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
zimmerman is some exotic poo poo like peruvian though isn't he? Mexican is always gonna be mexican in the US.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Branis posted:

Brown is always gonna be brown in the US.

SrgMagnum
Nov 12, 2007
Got old money, could buy a dinosaur

Branis posted:

Brown is always gonna be mexican in the US.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
Unless you are in new york then you can be puerto rican.

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009

Branis posted:

I think Facknutter needs to include with every post an audio transcription because I need to hear all of this in a proper british accent.

edit: on pain of banning if he does not comply.

I will attempt a recording on Sunday in my soft and sweet English accent.

Also, shame on you Scotland, how could you allow us to treat you like second class citizens for another 20 years! I hope Alex Salmond is going to be tarred and feathered by noon.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
wtf is wrong with my life that I'm waiting in line at att right now :awesome:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Jesus theres so many goddamn Apple nerds here they're all debating colors/storage/screen size

*posts furiously about it on a web forum*

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

beanieson posted:

Thesoldier
Aug 15, 2004

Seek not greatness, but instead truth, and you shall find both.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLTv9vQPtEY
I want to go apply with AST after this

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

beanieson posted:

I didn't wait in line because I preordered at best buy when they told me I had a full upgrade eligible. Turns out it wasn't a full upgrade and I had to pay $200 extra today. Fuckers. I'm half tempted to just take the drat thing back and tell them to gently caress themselves, but it is a pretty phone.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

:siren: cops are on the way cause some loving rear end in a top hat left his baby locked in the car while he's waiting in line :laffo:

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009

beanieson posted:

:siren: cops are on the way cause some loving rear end in a top hat left his baby locked in the car while he's waiting in line :laffo:

Be the hero and shoot the baby window out.

Surely it's natural selection, if that guy is so loving stupid that he's left his baby in a locked car then he is too stupid to reproduce. Letting the baby cook to death in the car is just natures way of making sure another retard doesn't make it in to the gene pool.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

:lol: everybody booed this dude as he did the walk of shame out of the store to get his stupid kid.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

beanieson posted:

:lol: everybody booed this dude as he did the walk of shame out of the store to get his stupid kid.

Haha

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

beanieson posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHoNWwhzh3M

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!

beanieson posted:

Hahahaha

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

beanieson posted:

Sounds like Ryan Braun

chartley
Jul 1, 2004

Nessy says get tae
Well, as predicted by myself and a few others, some disorder reigned in Glasgow - http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-29288249

We managed to keep the sides split, vent a bit, act like the idiots they are then go home without raising the city. From what I'm aware cops stayed in conventional uniform but were supported by mounted police.

Pretty darn good work to be honest. No one dead, take note America!

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.

chartley posted:

Whats Glasgow? Is that part of England?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Cmdr. Shepard posted:

Whats Glasgow? Is that part of England?

They do great facial surgery there.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp2ChlOFYBw

chartley
Jul 1, 2004

Nessy says get tae

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

They do great facial surgery there.

Supposedly the Greater Glasgow national health service hospitals have some world leading expertise in knife injuries and max-facial work....

Wurzag
Jun 3, 2007

Bad Moons, Bad Moons, wot ya gonna do?

In fairness to glasgow (lol) I was genuinely surprised to find out that it was actually a pretty decent place and not the (completely) irredeemable shithole I'd been lead to believe.

Then again I'm from the midlands so my perceptions of what qualifies as 'not poo poo' may be faulty

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009

chartley posted:

Well, as predicted by myself and a few others, some disorder reigned in Glasgow - http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-29288249

We managed to keep the sides split, vent a bit, act like the idiots they are then go home without raising the city. From what I'm aware cops stayed in conventional uniform but were supported by mounted police.

I hope you kettled them for 8 hours and let them piss their pants.

They have given me a new response vehicle, apparently it's built for two people but I seriously doubt that.

Nerdlord Actual
Apr 14, 2007

Awaken to your true self with Wisconsin Potatoes
Grimey Drawer

:swoon: so dreamy :swoon:

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.

They have given me a new response vehicle, apparently it's built for two people but I seriously doubt that.

Sir Robert Peel is rolling in his grave right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

They have given me a new response vehicle

nice, are they ever going to give you a paycheck

• Locked thread