Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

ChaosMonkey posted:

It's probably my favorite day of the show ever.

Link?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

an adult beverage
Aug 13, 2005

1,2,3,4,5 dem gators don't take no jive. go gator -US Rep. Corrine Brown (D) FL

Part 1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cecKzWqQWjs

Park 2 (Eric The Midget calls in):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mxV3qZBjH4

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

That segment is also great because you can tell Howard is desperately trying to hide the fact that he's just as rich (if not richer) as the show is portraying him. It's both maddening and hilarious that "How much money you make?" is pretty much the first question he asks every guest but will immediately shut Artie up if he talks about the helipad or the in-house chef at his Hamptons home.

haljordan fucked around with this message at 19:38 on Sep 20, 2014

ChaosMonkey
Jun 28, 2008
Thanks for the links, adult beverage!

And holy christ this Billy West episode of Gilbert's podcast is a riot. It's making my day ONE HUNDRED GRAAAAND PERCENT better.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Jesus, I remember listening to that live. 2008..

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

One of my favourite clips is the Sour Shoes torment of Steve Langford. However, what amazes me is, listening to the Sour Shoes Todd Packer compilation, Howard tells the "I had to tell Sour Shoes to leave me alone" over and over and over again.

I mean, how many times do we need to hear it? There is only one correct answer.

some bust on that guy
Jan 21, 2006

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
We've all heard Gilbert vs Barbara the german jew, but I don't remember ever seeing Part 3 linked here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gRXgOoXcdg This time Amy Heckerling was in the studio. I've never heard this one before. This is the best one because of Gilbert's impression of the german lady.

Howard: Gilbert, don't you think it's a little wild to get on the phone with Amy's 12 year old daughter and use the C word and ask her if she's growing hair down there?
Gilbert: Well, you know, you like to get to know people.

some bust on that guy fucked around with this message at 00:08 on Sep 21, 2014

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
One of the funniest things I've ever heard happened in that Heckerling saga; when Gilbert puts on his Dracula voice and tells the nanny he's going to bite concentration camp numbers into her arm I almost fainted.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

FogHelmut posted:

http://deadspin.com/protestor-invades-goodell-presser-screaming-about-an-e-1636953762

Don't know what happened, but it looks like he started screaming after they grabbed him.

"Update: Apparently this is some moron from the Stern show."

Good job researching that deadspin

Zoben
Oct 3, 2001
Eric the Actor has reportedly passed away, for real this time: https://twitter.com/JOHNNYFRATTO/status/513779210997886976/photo/1

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
According to ETM's Facebook, he died. It seems a little too coincidental, considering that the anniversary of his first show was yesterday, but he was having some troubles lately... :ohdear:

Coheed and Camembert
Feb 11, 2012
That really sucks, I got many hours of laughs from that little guy. Shine on you crazy midget.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
I had a lot of enjoyment despising that little guy, but that's so very sad. I'm glad he outlived his doctor's expectations, and was able to get on TV and what not by his modicum of celebrity from the show.

I hope Jimmy Kimmel gets him something nice off his Amazon wishlist to send the little guy off.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Nooooooooooooooooo. His last call is so depressing in retrospect :smith: He was talking about how he was losing his handler/best friend and moving in with his parents and such. Then Yucko tried to give him poo poo for his performance on Brickleberry and Howard was just like "You knew what you were getting into lay off".

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

So the Midget finally kicked off? Wow, I thought this was going to happen when Howard went off the air for good, but I guess I was wrong.

Godspeed, crazylegs.

moot the hopple
Apr 26, 2008

dyslexic Bowie clone
Man, just last Tuesday they were talking to the dude, trying to figure out what his life was going to be like with his caretaker leaving. I was already preparing for a reduced Eric presence on the show since his parents would likely put the kibosh on any fun stuff now that he was living with them, but I wasn't expecting him to go away forever :smith:

Count me in as a fan of the little guy, you just loved to hate him but it was always tempered by sympathy at his lovely lot in life. He was probably the number 1 wackpacker now that Beetlejuice is in semi-retirement.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
Is Howard going to be on tomorrow? I will be so very pissed if we have to wait like two weeks to get his take.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Ugh I'm actually kind of sad about that news :(

He did act like an unbearably entitled ayehole, but there's no arguing that he got dealt an incredibly lovely hand in the game of life. RIP Eric, thank you for everything.

UncleMonkey
Jan 11, 2005

We watched our friends grow up together
And we saw them as they fell
Some of them fell into Heaven
Some of them fell into Hell
If this is true it's really sad. He was so obnoxious but in such an entertaining way. I always enjoyed him on the show.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

RIP you loving midget

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

"Here lies Eric, the obnoxious, rude, piece of poo poo Midget"

"Here lies Eric the shitcock"

"Here lies Eric, the insanely annoying midget"

I can't not hear these in either ETM's or Artie's voices

Coheed and Camembert
Feb 11, 2012

a cop posted:

"Here lies Eric, the obnoxious, rude, piece of poo poo Midget"

"Here lies Eric the shitcock"

"Here lies Eric, the insanely annoying midget"

I can't not hear these in either ETM's or Artie's voices

Olive Garden lost a precious Twitter follower today.

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

Get the scientists working on the tube technology, immediately.

-Atom- posted:

I hope Jimmy Kimmel gets him something nice off his Amazon wishlist to send the little guy off.

The least he can do is cry during his opening monologue.

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

moot the hopple posted:

Man, just last Tuesday they were talking to the dude, trying to figure out what his life was going to be like with his caretaker leaving. I was already preparing for a reduced Eric presence on the show since his parents would likely put the kibosh on any fun stuff now that he was living with them, but I wasn't expecting him to go away forever :smith:

maybe his parents killed him

How Much Art
Oct 29, 2003
Trampoline Destroys Bear
"Alright, take care pal"
- Artie Lange

Chicken Butt
Oct 27, 2010
I heard his head exploded.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

can't loving believe artie outlived him

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
You really gotta hate someone to be mad when they pass and while he was very easy to be angry at, I can't do it now. :(

Shine on, you lobster-clawed diamond.

moot the hopple
Apr 26, 2008

dyslexic Bowie clone
The one upside to all this is now godawful Johnny Fratto no longer has an angle to force his way onto the show.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
Bye for now.

misdirectomy
Feb 19, 2008
Maybe they can fly his little coffin with balloons. RIP little guy

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

Chances he goes to heaven?

Zero point zero

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

He's a live-in manager for 70 top class strippers now :unsmith:

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Hope a stripper is rubbing her taint on his head in heaven right now. RIP Eric, one of the all time Stern Show greats.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

How Much Art posted:

"Alright, take care pal"
- Artie Lange

"Go gently caress yourself, bye"

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

YeahTubaMike posted:

According to ETM's Facebook, he died. It seems a little too coincidental, considering that the anniversary of his first show was yesterday, but he was having some troubles lately... :ohdear:

If Johnny Fratto says the sky is blue, I wait for official confirmation.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

prefect posted:

If Johnny Fratto says the sky is blue, I wait for official confirmation.

TMZ said it, and I believe them :(

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

haljordan posted:

Ugh I'm actually kind of sad about that news :(

He did act like an unbearably entitled ayehole, but there's no arguing that he got dealt an incredibly lovely hand in the game of life. RIP Eric, thank you for everything.

Well said. Eric is someone that I "love to hate", but my first reaction upon reading the news was that I felt sad.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Every time I hear or see Fratto's name, I think of Artie's impression of him, saying "fuckin Adreeeein Greneeer".

Someone retweet Johnny's tweet to Kelly Clarkson.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EngineerJoe
Aug 8, 2004
-=whore=-

Eric the Midget has a dry pussy.

:cry: