Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pizzatime

i got naruto from the internet and watched it and it changed my life

as I'm a ninja warrior now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pedantra

by Lowtax
<-----

i am only teen child. pls transparent backround. pls buy me av.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Pro Target posted:

blockbuster

:eyepop::eyepop::eyepop::eyepop::eyepop::eyepop::eyepop::eyepop:

A Stupid Baby

lip up fatty
my favorite anime is the teenage mutant ninja turtles

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
my favorite anime is infowars.com

Matoi Ryuko

My favorite anime is Kill la Kill.

AdorableStar

:patriot:

Pedantra posted:

<-----

okay

bacalou

oyasumi punpun was good

Salmiakki

bacalou posted:

oyasumi punpun was good

Pedantra

by Lowtax

AdorableStar

:patriot:

Pedantra

by Lowtax

Pro Target

this is my aesthetic

i am he

Pedantra posted:

<-----

Izumi Konata

by Ralp
one time i was kind of high and also popping bars and on shrooms and i was reading a a doj about a cat girl who lives with a guy and is his slave and than i heard a sound at my door like a nekko scratching and i freaked out and went over to see if a catgirl was outside and my heart was racing and poo poo but there wasnt anything out there

Matoi Ryuko

Pro Target posted:

this is my aesthetic

A scientist cares not for aesthetics! All we need is for our research to bare fruit!

FluffieDuckie

Pro Target posted:

this is my aesthetic

which one are you?

Pro Target

te guy

cruft

Matoi Ryuko posted:

I want to see her avatar wear a hat!!

shin42k

:eyepop:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

FluffieDuckie

cruft

I think this one's better. She needs the hat to be too big, I think.

To match her gigantic eyes.

Matoi Ryuko

Yeah, that's the stuff. :D

Matoi Ryuko

cruft posted:

I think this one's better. She needs the hat to be too big, I think.

To match her gigantic eyes.

Lol.

cruft

This is how a properly-sized hat would actually look. Still pretty good IMO.

Gonna stop messing with Pedantra hats now.

Matoi Ryuko

I like this one the best! They're all great though!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Izumi Konata posted:

one time i was kind of high and also popping bars and on shrooms and i was reading a a doj about a cat girl who lives with a guy and is his slave and than i heard a sound at my door like a nekko scratching and i freaked out and went over to see if a catgirl was outside and my heart was racing and poo poo but there wasnt anything out there

So my friend had sega and in Phantasy Star 1 Mieu was a little cat with claws but in 2 and 3 she was a girl robot with claws. That and robotech in the early 80s. That's my experience experimenting with anime.

Pedantra

by Lowtax

Izumi Konata posted:

lol

Matoi Ryuko

Wear the hat, Pedantra-san!!

a ritard

by XyloJW

Luvcow posted:

So my friend had sega and in Phantasy Star 1 Mieu was a little cat with claws but in 2 and 3 she was a girl robot with claws. That and robotech in the early 80s. That's my experience experimenting with anime.

i watched macross it is like robotech but i would say better. macross plus looks pretty good it's been on my to-watch list for a long time just waiting for a cute girl to watch it with.

a ritard

by XyloJW
watch out college girls i am on the prowl.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

a ritard posted:

i watched macross it is like robotech but i would say better. macross plus looks pretty good it's been on my to-watch list for a long time just waiting for a cute girl to watch it with.

In college we rented robotech, on VHS from a blockbuster, bc a bunch of us had seen it as kids and we got baked and watched it and it was remarkably terrible. Someone once said if you love something never go back... :(

a ritard

by XyloJW

Luvcow posted:

In college we rented robotech, on VHS from a blockbuster, bc a bunch of us had seen it as kids and we got baked and watched it and it was remarkably terrible. Someone once said if you love something never go back... :(

some say that "the past means goodbye". i'd say you learned a valuable life lesson from this viewing. embrace the new when getting high with your buddies :)

Pro Target

mecha is a degenertate genre except for g gundam so its good that evangelion destroyed it forever

a ritard

by XyloJW
i remember watching evangelion and when it got to the weird sex scene we were all :eyepop: especially considering there were plenty of underagers in the group. we all went our seperate ways and found new and better things, though we were all a little warped after the fact.

Matoi Ryuko

Pro Target posted:

mecha is a degenertate genre except for g gundam so its good that evangelion destroyed it forever

Gundam 0086: Stardust Memory has a really good opening song!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNcYnP79v3Q

Pro Target

theres nothing better than eva

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Pro Target posted:

Ya but I used to get the models for like a couple bucks each and awkwardly put them together when I was like 7 or 8. They looked awesome for like a day until you broke them. I was young and dumb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a ritard

by XyloJW

Pro Target posted:

defending macross and cowboy bebop, the rest i could care less about. gundam was a bit too masturbatory for my tastes, though i really didn't get into it past what they showed on cartoon network.

• Locked thread