Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

stupid assholes posted:

anime and dancing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AdorableStar
Jul 13, 2013

:patriot:

Someone told me the anime dance party is going on again and that the meme thread is getting mad about it.

Please don't get mad about dancing anime girls.

Stargatius
Sep 20, 2014

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

monkeytennis posted:

Yeah if you could just stop posting your Japanese pedo cartoons I actually wouldn't mind my ipad crashing to a halt on every page so much.

You need a better memestation

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

von miller is an alien?!!?!

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

monkeytennis posted:

Yeah if you could just stop posting your Japanese pedo cartoons I actually wouldn't mind my ipad crashing to a halt on every page so much.

Haha look at this dipshit complaining that his toy for babies isn't working properly.

Post more animes. Crash all the ipads.

cowboythreespeech
Dec 28, 2008

great, now we're all on a bunch of government watch lists.

Captain Lavender
Oct 21, 2010

verb the adjective noun

Erebus posted:

You see this man right here? You may think he's a loser, but look at him. He has a hobby he loves, and the money to- PAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Steve Holt! posted:

Oh right that's why we don't do dance parties anymore.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

snucks
Nov 3, 2008

Try again. Fail again. Fail better.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SW-BU6keEUw

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

:nws: http://i.imgur.com/648qD5T.gif :nws:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Roar
Jul 7, 2007

I got 30 points!

I GOT 30 POINTS!

Kanfy posted:

If you're posting in the macros & memes thread you're already at the bottom of the barrel and don't get to pretend you're above anything, not bears, animes, anime bears or bear animes

This guy is super right, just sayin

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

I heard that getting mad at a meme is the only way to guarantee someone posts more of it, confirm/deny? Also I'm so glad I dont have anything to contribute to the anime dance party. Did you all download those anime gifs "by accident" or something or do you go out and stock up on them?

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

A Moose posted:

I heard that getting mad at a meme is the only way to guarantee someone posts more of it, confirm/deny? Also I'm so glad I dont have anything to contribute to the anime dance party. Did you all download those anime gifs "by accident" or something or do you go out and stock up on them?

I've got a server hidden in the basement that provides me constant access to seventeen 1TB drives filled to capacity with anime gifs. The fact that you don't have any gifs of your own means maybe you can answer a question for me: what do real human girls smell like

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

I've got a server hidden in the basement that provides me constant access to seventeen 1TB drives filled to capacity with anime gifs. The fact that you don't have any gifs of your own means maybe you can answer a question for me: what do real human girls smell like

Bags of sand and salty coins.

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

I tried to find out one day on the bus and she noticed and acted all offended. I'm not some creep, for gently caress's sake, I just wanted to smell her hair, that's it!

menino
Jul 27, 2006

Pon De Floor

Root Bear
Nov 15, 2004

DARKEST SKETCH

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

You made the right choice IMO

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Super Dan
Jan 26, 2006

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

squid

GladRagKraken
Mar 27, 2010

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

Edit: vv Yes, but Google doesn't know that. At least, Google doesn't recognize that particular frame.

Centripetal Horse has a new favorite as of 01:19 on Sep 22, 2014

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
Is that from Bubba Ho-Tep?

Butt Frosted Cake
Dec 27, 2010

accept anime into your heart meme thread

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

I like how most of the anime is linked from tumbrl. Tumblr and Anime are like Reddit and :aatrek:

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Kanfy posted:

If you're posting in the macros & memes thread you're already at the bottom of the barrel and don't get to pretend you're above anything, not bears, animes, anime bears or bear animes

Mogomra
Nov 5, 2005

simply having a wonderful time

Kanfy posted:

Rationalize all you want. This isn't the bottom the barrel, this is THE place to stay ahead of the culture curve. :c00lbert:

Koala Cola
Dec 21, 2005

I am the stone that the builder refused...

Erebus posted:

His mousepad... :negative:

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Butt Frosted Cake posted:

accept anime into your heart meme thread

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Kheldarn posted:

I like how most of the anime is linked from tumbrl. Tumblr and Anime are like Reddit and :aatrek:

Tumblr = anime = :aatrek:

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

Bags of sand and salty coins.

Salty milk and coins :colbert:

/trap sprung

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Is this a meme? This is probably the thread for it.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Met posted:

I think you're looking for the Hotties From History thread.

snortpocket
Apr 27, 2004

Oh... my podcast... it's so good... ungh.... it's the best.... podcast ever.... oh god.... UNNNGGGGGHHHH

Met posted:

würde

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Someone out there with talent needs to make a dancing Loss dickbutt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oldsrocket_27
Apr 28, 2009
Why do people keep piling on so many anime .gifs? They all look the same anyway.

• Locked thread