Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

Lemme tell ya 'bout your blood bamboo kid.
It ain't Coca-Cola, it's rice.

Jayou posted:

The "WWE2k15 Gameplay Trailer" is up on IGN...

http://uk.ign.com/videos/2014/09/22/wwe-2k15-first-official-gameplay-trailer

No hints of NXT in the gameplay trailer - So Im guessing a second trailer will be on the show tonight? Otherwise the Next Generation thing doesnt make a whole lot of sense. Though as always with WWE, I am prepare to be disappointed.

My wife and I were just discussing what console to get when the 360 finally dies, and to me the debate was "I want to play the new Zelda(s), but is it worth forsaking everything else including WWE2k15?" So thanks for posting this, now I am fully committed to buying a WiiU when the time comes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Your favorite furry wrestler.
Honestly that'd probably the way to go. My gaming these days is pretty casual. The legit only reason I'd even consider buying a next gen system is literally 2k15. I'm much more tempted to play my Atari than my Xbox at this point.

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.
Anybody else try to make designs when choosing your blind cards?

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Jubs posted:

I used to, now I just start in one corner and spiral inward clockwise.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Jubs posted:

I can't not do this and I think there may be something wrong with me.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Jayou posted:

The "WWE2k15 Gameplay Trailer" is up on IGN...

http://uk.ign.com/videos/2014/09/22/wwe-2k15-first-official-gameplay-trailer

No hints of NXT in the gameplay trailer - So Im guessing a second trailer will be on the show tonight? Otherwise the Next Generation thing doesnt make a whole lot of sense. Though as always with WWE, I am prepare to be disappointed.

I liked the crowd doing the YES! arm movement with Bryan. Hopefully there's more of that during actual matches.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Jubs posted:

Yes and then sometimes I make a swastika and feel vaguely bad about it. Still can't make the app open, rip my people's champ/KOTR hopes

Blasmeister fucked around with this message at 00:09 on Sep 23, 2014

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

Jubs posted:

If I ever make the same exact pattern twice (as far as I can remember), that's a failure.

Steve Vader
Apr 29, 2005

Everyone's Playing!

I make Man-Thing faces lately.

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

Steve Vader posted:

I make Man-Thing faces lately.

Ok I'm gonna need a cap of that.

ZDar Fan
Oct 15, 2012

Jubs posted:

Almost always. I get kind of annoyed when I'm working on a fun one and then I hit a board-resetting card.

My game (on iOS) has been crashing nearly every time I go to train a card for the past few days. I can go right back into the game afterward, but it's really irritating.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

ZDar Fan posted:

Almost always. I get kind of annoyed when I'm working on a fun one and then I hit a board-resetting card.

My game (on iOS) has been crashing nearly every time I go to train a card for the past few days. I can go right back into the game afterward, but it's really irritating.

yeah I can't get back into mine now. Not sure how to fix it. Would deleting the app kill my progress?

E: Deleting the app entirely and redownloading seemed to fix it, cheers

Blasmeister fucked around with this message at 00:57 on Sep 23, 2014

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

Blasmeister posted:

yeah I can't get back into mine now. Not sure how to fix it. Would deleting the app kill my progress?

I can't say for sure but I would be surprised, given that when I downloaded it on my iPad I was able to pick up right where I left off on my iPhone.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Jubs posted:

My phone is full of screenshots from doing this.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
IF you find any saves for Fire Pro Wrestling Returns or whatever for PS2 that you want for PS3 you can download these programs to convert files and stuff.

http://www.fpwarena.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1965

Borrowed Ladder
May 4, 2007

monarch of the sleeping marches
In the roster reveal special on the network right now, they just showed a PC DVD cover!? Has this been announced already?

Prozach
Oct 30, 2013

When God invented Lycra, he was thinking about Divas matches.

Borrowed Ladder posted:

In the roster reveal special on the network right now, they just showed a PC DVD cover!? Has this been announced already?

The Korean ESRB board had a listing of it including a PC port, but before tonight that was the only information we had.

This is fantastic stuff.

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

nice, hopefully it's the current-gen version and not the last-gen one

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

caws for PC are gonna be incredible. this is huge. now I'm never gonna have to buy a new console

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Your favorite furry wrestler.

A. Tell me this is loving real and not some bullshit photoshop, because if it is I'm going to buy you a present.

B. Renders are loving cool.

EDIT:

In case you were wondering, the final of that all NXT Rumble was CJ Parker, Adam Rose, and Sami Zayn. CJ Parker came in second.

Adam Rose won.

:smith:

Skunkrocker fucked around with this message at 06:26 on Sep 23, 2014

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

Congratulations Corey Graves

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Blasmeister posted:

Congratulations Corey Graves
Too bad with those concussions he'll be unable to play lest he get a seizure or something :smith:

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

wait did they announce the rest of the roster I assumed not when they kept saying PART ONE TONIGHT

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

I might be wrong, but given that the vast majority of those stills were the hackjob images on 2k14 community DLC versions of the characters, that looks like a fake.

We definitely know that Paige, Neville and Zayn will be in the final game, but beyond that it's anyone's guess.

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

2,179 and calculating results. Give me double Brock.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

1853 here.

I gave myself some leeway in case the ranking they listed was wrong a bit either way, but still worried.

I want that Double Brock + Epic Manager. :ohdear:

Although I'd die of laughter if they went CENAWINZLOL.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

I gave up at ~3800, 1 epic is better than nothing, but I really need a pair at some point.

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

Sono posted:

2,179 and calculating results. Give me double Brock.

Ended up at 2,187, so no huge aftershocks.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Sono posted:

Ended up at 2,187, so no huge aftershocks.

Mine was exactly right.

And levelling up one of the Brocks + putting Heyman as a support moved me into Epic, and I drew an epic Edge.

Now to figure out how to properly game Ultra Rare KOTR...

Toshimo
Aug 23, 2012

He's outta line...

But he's right!
400 games played and I barely came away with a single UR Brock who is mediocre enough that he probably won't even immediately make it onto my KotR sub squad. I know some folks here ground for hours at a time the last 3 and a half days, but for the time I put in, and the fact that the actual play rewards were worse than normal exhibition, it was kind of a disappointing event. Not to mention that whoever they put up against Cena was going to win, automatically.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Got 2 super rare Brocks, and once I've got them leveled up, I'll be right in Epic Tier.

Mayostard
Apr 21, 2007

In the Chamber of Understanding
Got the two epic Brocks and I now have an almost maxed out pro which shot me from the upper edge of Epic+ to Legendary.

DoctorDelaware
Mar 24, 2013
Edit: pretty much exactly what epitasis said.

Further edit: I am 90% sure that Adam Rose's sunglasses were promotional items for Back to the Future 2. I think you got them at Pizza Hut.

DoctorDelaware fucked around with this message at 09:35 on Sep 23, 2014

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
WWE and 2K are doing something goofy with the comments are the trailer video for 2K15

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLjLZ9WgFlFnwtXQHesqvq2SSQ12E541Ir

AlmightyPants
Mar 14, 2001

King of Scheduling
Pillbug

KungFu Grip posted:

WWE and 2K are doing something goofy with the comments are the trailer video for 2K15

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLjLZ9WgFlFnwtXQHesqvq2SSQ12E541Ir

That's a really great idea. I don't think I've ever seen a campaign like that before.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

I'll admit, I had a full-on "Heenan at Rumble 92" freakout when I saw the PC version of 2k15.

Now to spend my 2015 turning it into NJPW 2k15.

Dishwasher
Dec 5, 2006

Congratulations on not getting fit in 2011!
I survived every major PC/Steam release over the last 6 years with the stone face, ignoring all the people saying I'm missing out on "blank" on the PC. But WWE 2k15 is about to finally make me spend way too much cash on a PC. The hacks and mods are going to be incredible. :stare: :gizz:

Sevalar
Jul 10, 2009

HEY RADICAL LARRY HOW ABOUT A HAIRCUT

****MIC TO THE WILLY***
How are the other 2K sports games on PC? Are they easy to mod, or one of those dull games where the best people can do is to re-skin textures. Here's hoping folks can hack stuff like 10 people in the ring and etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

i would be shocked if people could do more than texture swaps. a big thing is that as video games have gotten more complex they've gotten increasingly difficult to mod, and the vast majority of games released these days (particularly if they're ports from console) have all their files heavily encrypted.

the fact is that for like 99% of games released these days modding is either impossible or very limited without developer-provided mod tools, and I would say there's a less than 0% chance of those being made for the PC version of 2k15.

Cardboard Box fucked around with this message at 11:48 on Sep 23, 2014