Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BarkingSquirrel
Sep 12, 2008

by Smythe

Thranguy posted:

Say, what exactly happened to the Ps4 clan's alliance? Did we get kicked out, or did it just sort of implode or something while everybody was off playing Destiny? Anybody know?
Doji decided he didn't like the others in the alliance and quit it, asked me if we would ally with y'all to which I said yes and then he just forgot about it because he got Destiny'ed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

baram.
Oct 23, 2007

smooth.

BarkingSquirrel posted:

Doji decided he didn't like the others in the alliance and quit it, asked me if we would ally with y'all to which I said yes and then he just forgot about it because he got Destiny'ed.

How many PS4 Clans are there?

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Baram posted:

Officially, just the one. Unofficially, shut your mouth.

BarkingSquirrel
Sep 12, 2008

by Smythe

Baram posted:

Two for sure, maybe three.

Denzine
Sep 2, 2011

One time, I did a thing.

who cares

no, really, does anyone have numbers on pvp participation? I'd bet it doesn't hit a double digit percentage ever.

Doji Sekushi
Dec 26, 2006

HI

BarkingSquirrel posted:

Yeah Destiny has sucked up many many people. At least for a couple weeks anyway.

kafziel
Nov 11, 2009
Ah, they'll be back. At least Warframe randomizes the maps, and has nearly twice the tilesets.

Baby Babbeh
Aug 2, 2005

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you work with Turkeys!!

I'm kind of already over Destiny. I don't really like PvP and Destiny's PvE and loot mechanics are kind of poo poo. It's like the opposite of Warframe where the grind is a little annoying but basically fair and the PvE generally fun but god help you if you want to do PvP.

wid
Sep 7, 2005
Living in paradise (only bombed once)

Denzine posted:

who cares

no, really, does anyone have numbers on pvp participation? I'd bet it doesn't hit a double digit percentage ever.

When the pay is huge, I could see 30+ squads on a Dark Sector Conflict. The problem is I don't know if a "squad" counts as a 4v4 or just a 4-man. So it could be either 120 players or 240 players. At least I don't despise the PvP despite the whacked out balance. At times it's pretty fun and a change of pace from the usual PvE. It's not bad as long as you don't take it seriously and grinding your teeth for a win since it's more about luck whether you'd get lagged to hell or not. At times it's a pretty good source of income. But the current field is fast becoming mega coalitions so soon a dominant alliance will take over most of the regions.

a cat on an apple
Apr 28, 2013

Nekros.

Haerc
Jan 2, 2011

TheBlandName posted:

On a barely related note, I'm probably the last person who realized how to do it, but the Nikanas were much more tolerable after I figured out how to color the sheath to match my frame.

How?

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Sheathes count as Attachments.

TheBlandName
Feb 5, 2012

Denzine posted:

who cares

As someone who has a poo poo connection and dropped out of Void towers frequently, I was always space poor. But now my poo poo connection is an asset and I can collect battlepay about half the times I try. That adds up fast at 200-300k a payout.

And when pay gets above the 100k range participation is still a tiny percentage of total warframe players, but 300 portions of battlepay go quite fast.

Sprecherscrow
Dec 20, 2009
So the Atterax is an ultra-fun infested killing machine. Probably useless against anything else, but for DSD and Derelict, it's a killer. Get your Belmont on.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
I just started on PS4... What's the procedure for getting in a clan? My PSN name is "mattnotgeorge"

Panzerkin3D
Dec 13, 2011

The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.
Prime access just dropped. Prime Nyx looks awesome. How do I get one (other than just giving them money)?

https://warframe.com/prime-access

Brainbread
Apr 7, 2008

Panzerkin3D posted:

Prime access just dropped. Prime Nyx looks awesome. How do I get one (other than just giving them money)?

https://warframe.com/prime-access

She's too gorgeous. I'm guessing they'll add the prime gear in the next content patch? Probably when they release Tyl Regor and the Underwater Grineer Tileset.

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

And what should one do to be remembered?
Just wait till next patch and she will be farmable.

Panzerkin3D
Dec 13, 2011

All the stuff drops from the below though they haven't said what part drops where yet (https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/314368-prime-gear-drop-locations/?p=3557319#entry3557319).

T1C - ???
T1D - Hikou Prime Stars
T1E - ???
T1S (Rot C) - ???
T2MB - ???
T2S (Rot B) - ???
T3E - Nyx Prime Chassis
T3MB - ???
T4C - Nyx Prime Systems
T4D (15+) - ???

Who wants to do Nyx Prime part farming tonight starting around 8pm PDT? Maybe we'll even know which ones to work on by then though I think T4D is a safe bet for it to be her.

Edit: Updated what drops where.

Panzerkin3D fucked around with this message at 21:42 on Sep 23, 2014

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

gently caress, I kind of care about the Prime Access armor set. :argh:

Death by Chickens
Jan 12, 2012

Azran posted:

gently caress, I kind of care about the Prime Access armor set. :argh:

As do I. As do I.

drat you DE, but I swore never again.

Kwanzaa Quickie
Nov 4, 2009
Could someone post pictures? I'm at work and can't access the warframe site.

Panzerkin3D
Dec 13, 2011

Dez Orwell posted:

Could someone post pictures? I'm at work and can't access the warframe site.

Panzerkin3D fucked around with this message at 21:38 on Sep 23, 2014

Kwanzaa Quickie
Nov 4, 2009
Much obliged.

Passburger
May 4, 2013
edit

Passburger fucked around with this message at 16:34 on Sep 21, 2016

Panzerkin3D
Dec 13, 2011

T1C - Hikou Prime Pouch
T1D - Hikou Prime Stars
T1E - ???
T1S (Rot C) - ???
T2MD - Nyx Prime Helmet
T2S (Rot B) - ???
T3E - Nyx Prime Chassis
T3MB - ???
T4C - Nyx Prime Systems
T4D (15+) - Nyx Prime Blueprint

And now we know how to get Nyx prime at least.

Panzerkin3D fucked around with this message at 05:26 on Sep 24, 2014

Sprecherscrow
Dec 20, 2009
1.0 attack speed means the Scindo Prime might actually be usable. Not holding my breath though.

Denzine
Sep 2, 2011

One time, I did a thing.
Nyx prime looks like poo poo and Scindo prime is lazy as poo poo.

JackMackerel
Jun 15, 2011
Scindo Prime looks like they put the regular Scindo in a microwave for a bit too long.

I'm still pretty annoyed they didn't give Nyx's look an overhaul and differentiated her from Excalibur even further.

Denzine
Sep 2, 2011

One time, I did a thing.
they tried to give her a titty window but it's a full body suit so they just framed them in gold

Too Shy Guy
Jun 14, 2003

I have destroyed more of your kind than I can count.

Denzine posted:

Nyx prime looks like poo poo and Scindo prime is lazy as poo poo.

Your avatar should read "One time I liked a thing."

Male Man
Aug 16, 2008

Im, too sexy for your teatime
Too sexy for your teatime
That tea that you're just driiinkiing

Denzine posted:

they tried to give her a titty window but it's a full body suit so they just framed them in gold

For some reason a lot of the female frames' designs run toward skin-tight body suits and high heels. It's kinda concerning.

Panzerkin3D
Dec 13, 2011

Sprecherscrow posted:

1.0 attack speed means the Scindo Prime might actually be usable. Not holding my breath though.

They've said they are going to be buffing heavy weapons (though not how yet).

FunkyFlashman
May 10, 2013
Can anyone explain why i have a serration mod for my rifle but my serration is gimp and only goes to 40% and is then maxed while others have mods with like 160%? At first i thought it was the mastery rank.

Ablative
Nov 9, 2012

Someone is getting this as an avatar. I don't know who, but it's gonna happen.

FunkyFlashman posted:

Can anyone explain why i have a serration mod for my rifle but my serration is gimp and only goes to 40% and is then maxed while others have mods with like 160%? At first i thought it was the mastery rank.

Damaged.
Ask someone for a proper one, most goons will give you one for free.

Kwanzaa Quickie
Nov 4, 2009
Sounds like you have the damaged one from the tutorial. If you're on PC, I should be on later and I've got some spares of the real deal. Flipsixthreehole in game.

efb

Veritonsils
Sep 14, 2007

For. Eh. Ver.

Male Man posted:

For some reason a lot of the female frames' designs run toward skin-tight body suits and high heels. It's kinda concerning.

Another reason why I like Zephyr so much. She looks more like a bird than just a lady in a skin-tight bird suit.

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

Veretas posted:

Another reason why I like Zephyr so much. She looks more like a bird than just a lady in a skin-tight bird suit.

Isn't Zephyr a dude?

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

david... posted:

Isn't Zephyr a dude?

My friends refuse to admit it, but she's a woman. The descriptions use "her" and she has breasts, though they are shaped in the form of a bird chest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JackMackerel
Jun 15, 2011

Denzine posted:

It's a slot for ~armor pieces~, I bet.

^^ Nope. Game stuff refers to her as a female. I know some people have confused her gender, since she's the female frame that isn't skin-tight.

JackMackerel fucked around with this message at 22:42 on Sep 23, 2014