Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Potsticker
Jan 14, 2006

Glazius posted:

We need to find a boy who is okay with us being in demon samurai armor with a katana. This is priority one.

Mmmm, I think I'll just empty quote this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Glazius posted:

We need to find a boy who is okay with us being in a USA miniskirt with a katana. This is priority one.

USA USA :colbert:

vibratingsheep
Nov 2, 2013

Fudou, Gunzou. The Face of the Franchise Killer. 2004.

Glazius posted:

We need to find a boy who is okay with us being in demon samurai armor with a katana. This is priority one.

Potsticker posted:

Mmmm, I think I'll just empty quote this.

What I think Goonko looks like right now, unofficially:

What that would make Kazuma:

Zenostein posted:

So are the little header/footer things on those emails just as a convenience to the player so they can keep track of whose email they're reading (without the devs having to create a bunch of fake email addresses and so on), or do people in japan actually use absurd stationary in their mail?

I have no idea, these days everyone just sends mail from their phones.

vibratingsheep fucked around with this message at 06:39 on Sep 19, 2014

Alligator Pie
Apr 26, 2008

Give away the green grass, Give away the sky
Kazuma seems like he'd be down with a demon swordswoman girlfriend.

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin

Cheese Pain posted:

Kazuma seems like he'd be down with a demon swordswoman girlfriend.

WHO THE gently caress WOULDN'T BE?

vibratingsheep
Nov 2, 2013

I made a mistake, since Kazuma is voiced by Demitri, this is what demon swordswoman Goonko would look like:

Alligator Pie
Apr 26, 2008

thetoughestbean posted:

WHO THE gently caress WOULDN'T BE?

You make a very valid point. I can't argue!

Although, Morimura the dorkwad would probably not appreciate it, but he sucks and is stupid.

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug

vibratingsheep posted:

I made a mistake, since Kazuma is voiced by Demitri, this is what demon swordswoman Goonko would look like:

I like this because of the implication we're going to have somebody to compare to Anakaris show up :allears: Though it's been probably literally a decade since I played Darkstalkers so maybe it's not just best mummy ever who causes the images on the right.

EDIT: vvv Yeah, I was thinking of the curse. So many ridiculous attacks with with unique art.

Section Z fucked around with this message at 08:49 on Sep 20, 2014

vibratingsheep
Nov 2, 2013

Section Z posted:

I like this because of the implication we're going to have somebody to compare to Anakaris show up :allears: Though it's been probably literally a decade since I played Darkstalkers so maybe it's not just best mummy ever who causes the images on the right.

Bishamon's armor turns into the little demon thing when... cursed by Anakaris' Pharaoh Curse, I think? Anakaris turns into this as a girl:

vibratingsheep fucked around with this message at 08:26 on Sep 20, 2014

tomanton
May 22, 2006

beam me up, tomato

quote:

The shading on the stripe of his shirt matches that of his skin exactly, it's not a stripe at all, it's a boob window. :geno:

vibratingsheep
Nov 2, 2013

Tokimemo Girl's Side, Chapter 6: Reflection

Just for reference, this is what it looks like when you fail at hanging out with Tamami, who plays badminton when she's not running errands for the basketball team.

Goonko's face is priceless.

8/31: A message from Mizuki

Allô!

The new semester is coming soon.
Did you spend your time lazing about?
Mizuki spent her summer studying like mad, so perhaps she will have the top score this semester.
What are you going to do about that?

Whattagal.

9/13: Our first look at nicknames

Goonko: (Hey, it's Himuro-sensei.)

As before, hitting the R1 button shows off all of Icehouse 01's potential names and nicknames. They're... they're more awful than usual. From top to bottom, left to right:

• Reiichi-san
  • Sensei-sama
  • Reiichi
  • Zero-one
  • Sensee
  • Binary
  • Himuro-sensei
  • Rei-chan
  • Himurocchi

They're mostly hilarious, but the non-ridiculous ones would only fit laid-back teachers who have a friendly relationship with their students. Icehouse 01 has the biggest stick up his rear end that I've seen in this series, so pretty much all of these are guaranteed to make him annoyed.

My first instinct was to ignore him and walk home, but I had to see how he reacts to the walk-home event.

Goonko: Himuro-sensei!
Reiichi: Fudou. What's going on, did you have a question?
Goonko: Want to go home together?
Reiichi: No. I'm busy.
Goonko: O-oh. I see.

Well, that went about as well as it could have.

9/15: Basketball, now with 100% more friendship

Goonko: We have a scrimmage today. Our opponent is Kochi High.

Tamami: Kimiko-chan. Do you feel good today?
Goonko: Hey, Konno-san! You came to cheer the girls team on?
Tamami: Yup. I have a friend playing, after all.
Goonko: Thanks!
Tamami: Oh, and I made some lemonade yesterday. Come have some after the game, okay?
Goonko: Whoa, thanks! I'm even more pumped now.
Tamami: Good! So, uh, I'll be cheering you on from over there.
Goonko: (Alright, time to kick some butt!)

How can someone be so on fire while being so cold blooded? The paradox of Goonko.

Goonko: (Whew, we managed to pull out the win.)

We're gonna have to work on your trash talk, Goonko.

Tamami: We won! That was a really, really good game.
Goonko: Th, thanks!
Tamami: Good work, Kimiko-chan.
Goonko: (I worked hard for this!)

9/16: Fall tips from Goro

Ciao! Is everyone in love?
Mmmmm, baked sweet potatoes are so~ delicious.
Everything is delicious! It's true that fall is the season of appetites.
It's our greatest enemy. Don't give in, girls~
Protect your figures with your lives!

The current craze is cardigans! If you wear that to a date, your man will melt in your hands~!

Next up, the fashionable color is blue! Work that into your wardrobe!

And on top of that, it might be nice to wear a watch as an accent.

If you listen to my advice, you'll have nothing but happiness and dreams waiting for you! Bye-bye~

★Goro's sexy calisthenics★

Transform yourself into a beauty!

9/27: More fun with nicknames

Goonko: (Hey, it's Hazuki-kun.)

• Hazuki
  • Kei-tama
  • Prince :love:
  • Kei-chan
  • Kei-pon
  • Hazuki-kun
  • Kei
  • Hazuki-san
  • Kei-kun

Okay, not as silly as before, but there's still a clear winner for What Goons Want Me To Call Him.

However, I have zero interest in talking to Boring Hotguy and I walk on without talking to him. Besides, if we keep this up we'll be able to figure out what the bomb warning mechanic is without having to work too hard!

9/29: This is gonna be good

Just to see what it's like, I decided to ask Shiki out here, to see what Mizuki possibly find attractive in him. Call it a scouting trip.

Shiki: Hello, it's me.
Goonko: Hi, Mihara-kun? It's Fudou Kimiko--
Shiki: Fudou-kun?
Goonko: Hey, uh...

Goonko: Want to go to the museum with me on the 6th?
Shiki: ...I suppose I must.
Shiki: I'm a busy man, but I will make a special exception.
Goonko: Okay, I'll wait for you at the park entrance on the 6th!
Shiki: Alright. It will definitely be a fun day -- for you.

What I imagine Goonko looks like right now, part 11:

10/6: New mail! New Goro column!

Two new mail are in the inbox, both postings for part-time jobs. Goonko's stats are now high enough to work as a clerk at either at General Store Simon or Boutique Jes. We'll leave those alone for now, since it would mean quitting from Alucard.

Ciao! Is everyone in love?

Are you doing your sexy calisthenics?
Autumn is for sports, and you need to make sure you have a wonderful body for it!
Follow me, 1! 2! 3! 4! Pose!

The current craze is cardigans! If you wear that to a date, your man will melt in your hands~!

Next up, the fashionable color is blue! Work that into your wardrobe!

And on top of that, it might be nice to wear a hairpin as an accent.

Your trump card is just being you! Believe in yourself!

★Goro's sexy calisthenics★

Transform yourself into a beauty!

So, it looks like the fashionable outfit changes from season to season, while the colors and accents change from month to month. I wonder what this affects?

10/6: And a day with the narcissist, I guess.

Goonko's outfit for this date isn't half bad, if I may say so myself. Soft pink turtleneck, blue skirt, it works pretty well. It also fits the Pure style, which I'm going to guess is better than Sporty for Shiki's purposes.

Goonko: Mihara-kun isn't here yet...
Goonko: (It's been an hour.)
Shiki: Fudou-kun. I have arrived.

At this point, I had to take a minute to start singing I'm a Little Teapot. This is the only time I've ever seen a boy over the age of 5 make this pose.

What I think Goonko feels like right now, part 12:

Goonko: Mihara-kun! I thought I went to the wrong place or something.
Shiki: Don't worry. You weren't wrong at all. Now, let's get going.

He... he's not going to apologize or explain himself at all, is he?

Shiki: This exhibit looks like a reproduction of the primitive man's daily life.
Option 1: It feels like you can reach out and touch the lives of our distant ancestors.
Option 2: There's so much to look at that I won't ever get bored with this.
Option 3: Hey look, this one looks exactly like you, Mihara-kun!

He made us wait for an hour. This isn't being mean. This is karma.

Goonko: Hey look, this one looks exactly like you, Mihara-kun!
Shiki: How rude!
Shiki: I'm not nearly this hairy.
Goonko: (Ugh... I think I made a bad impression.)

Vibratingsheep: Got 'im.

Shiki: Well. That brings an end to a very long day.
Shiki: Let's hurry home.
Shiki: And now, goodbye.

I don't get it, Mizuki. I just don't get it. I mean, I know the two of you are similar, but you're at least friendly and welcoming in between bouts of hilarious pomposity. This guy's just the pomposity without the friendliness.

10/11: Might as well keep the streak going

Goonko: Mister Hotblooded!

Kazuma: The hell are you trying to pull?
Goonko: Huh? Uh... are you heading home right now?
Kazuma: Can't you see that for yourself?
Goonko: Uh, umm... okay. B, bye.
Goonko: (Maybe I was acting a little too familiar...)

I tried. I really did.

10/13: Making it up to him

Kazuma: Hello?
Goonko: Suzuka-kun? This is Fudou Kimiko.
Kazuma: ...What is it?
Kazuma: I'm busy, so try to make it quick.
Goonko: H, hey.

Goonko: Want to go to the park with me tomorrow?
Kazuma: Huh?
Kazuma: Well, I don't really have any plans, so I wouldn't mind.

10/14: Makeup date with Kazuma

Experimentation brought us to this tomboyish fall look for Goonko. Not bad, Kazuma will definitely like it.

Goonko: (I wonder when Suzuka-kun is getting here? Oh, there he is!)
Kazuma: My bad, I overslept.
Goonko: Ah, don't worry about it. I just got here myself.

You got up before the sun went down, that's an improvement over last time!

Kazuma: I think that looks nice.
Goonko: Huh? What does?
Kazuma: Uh, I, I was talking about your outfit.
Goonko: (Yay! It looks like Suzuka-kun likes these clothes.)

Kazuma: Wanna just wander down the avenue today?
Goonko: Okay.

Kazuma: Man, this place is totally covered in autumn leaves now.
Option 1: The fallen leaves sure are romantic.
Option 2: Walks make me hungry.
Option 3: It makes me want to jog.

I have to admit that I was tempted to extend my troll streak and have Goonko talk about how hungry she was.

Goonko: It makes me want to jog.
Kazuma: Yeah. It makes a great sound when you step on a leaf while you're running.
Goonko: (Yup! Pretty good vibe.)

10/15-10/16: Hazuki's birthday

Goonko: Oh yeah! Tomorrow's Hazuki-kun's birthday! Should I get him a present?
Goonko: Yeah, I should.
Goonko: I should buy it now!

If nothing else, I want to know what the awful present is.

Goonko: What should I get him?
Option 1: Kitty jigsaw puzzle
Option 2: Sneakers
Option 3: How to hold a lively conversation

I know exactly what Mumbleman needs, which is Communication For Dummies. The present he'd actually like is most likely the kitty jigsaw puzzle. One, he's petting a cat in his magazine spread, so he's already partial to cats. Two, it's a very common fantasy for aloof and quiet people to have a secret weakness for cute things. It's extremely common across both genders, and a disproportionately large amount of the time the character will like cats.

So, of course, I bought the sneakers, because I neither want to aggravate him nor make him too happy, both of which would accelerate his bombs in the short run or the long run.

Goonko: Everything's ready with the present, I can't wait for tomorrow!

Goonko: Hazuki-kun!
Kei: Fudou.
Goonko: Here! I got you a present!
Kei: ...Why?
Goonko: What do you mean, why? It's your birthday, isn't it?
Kei: Yeah.
Goonko: Open it up!
Kei: Huh. I can use this.
Kei: Thanks.
Goonko: (He's... happy, right? Probably.)

10/23: Sweet mother of crap

Apparently, in TMGS the girls raise their charm stat by playing the Bloody Mary game in front of their mirrors. I can't say that I approve, especially when it fails like this. But when in Halloween Town, I guess.

What I think Goonko looks like right now, part 13:

This is what it looks like when preening succeeds. I'm honestly not sure if this is better.

10/24: A visit from Kazuma

Kazuma: Yo!
Goonko: Hey, Suzuka-kun.
Kazuma: I was nearby, so I figured I'd take a peek and see how you're doing.
Kazuma: Well, have a good day.

That was unexpected. It looks like boys will visit the workplace every once in a while, which is a nice little touch.

10/25: Prep for the school festival

Class rep: The votes are in, and this year, we'll be running a cafe at the school festival.
Class rep: Let's work hard for the next two weeks to get ready.
Goonko: (Alright, let's do this!)

10/26: Goonko's birthday

Since we've concentrated more on friendship and sports in a game about dating boys, Goonko's birthday will not be celebrated by a boy. But Mizuki should come through, right?

Goonko: (I didn't get a present from anyone on my birthday...)

Tsukushi: Sis, sis!
Tsukushi: I've come to bring words of comfort to my older sister, who didn't get any love from the boys on her birthday.
Goonko: Leave me alone. What do you want?
Tsukushi: What do I want?
Tsukushi: I have a wish - the same wish shared by every lovable little brother worried about their older sister.
Tsukushi: Will you hear me out?
Goonko: What's that?

Tsukushi: Please don't become an old maid.
Goonko: Say that one more time. I dare you.
Tsukushi: B, bye!

Next time: New rule, only one of you can play with your hair at a time.

vibratingsheep fucked around with this message at 18:23 on Sep 23, 2014

FractalSandwich
Apr 25, 2010

vibratingsheep posted:

They're mostly hilarious, but the non-ridiculous ones would only fit laid-back teachers who have a friendly relationship with their students. Icehouse 01 has the biggest stick up his rear end that I've seen in this series, so pretty much all of these are guaranteed to make him annoyed.
How would you act if you were in a dating sim as the teacher?

chiefnewo
May 21, 2007

FractalSandwich posted:

How would you act if you were in a dating sim as the teacher?

Immediate and harsh dismissal of any student of either sex who happened to wander closer than 10 feet. Just in case.

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012

Call Serika, call Serika! :gonk:

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

How...how are you calling Hazuki "Prince :love:"? Is she actually saying the heart? Is a heart sound, whatever that is, just possible in this world?

I mean I know this is on the less weird side in Tokimeki Memorial, the series where we've dated a mad scientist trying to take over the world and the Persona 4 female MC, but...

Reverend Cheddar
Nov 6, 2005

wriggle cat is happy

Blaze Dragon posted:

How...how are you calling Hazuki "Prince :love:"? Is she actually saying the heart? Is a heart sound, whatever that is, just possible in this world?

I mean I know this is on the less weird side in Tokimeki Memorial, the series where we've dated a mad scientist trying to take over the world and the Persona 4 female MC, but...

Actually in Japanese that's the little known haatomaku sound, basically it's like a lovable guttural fart from the back of the throat. This is not true.

I wanted to see the look on the teacher's face if you called him 01 so badly. drat. Next time Goonko!

FractalSandwich
Apr 25, 2010

chiefnewo posted:

Immediate and harsh dismissal of any student of either sex who happened to wander closer than 10 feet. Just in case.
I rest my case. :colbert:

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

some people just wanna watch the world burn
Man, the little brother is a dick.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
A game about dudes who hold their arms behind their head.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
There aren't too many other common poses that make dudes look as nonthreatening as that, so I'm not surprised it's seeing a lot of use.

Alligator Pie
Apr 26, 2008

Ugh, Teapot-kun is gross. Definitely worth going on that date so you could compare him to a caveman. :laugh: Thank you for that, it was awesome.

It makes me curious how someone could go with his route and actually like the character.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

I wonder if these guys become more palatable once you actually get into their storylines. I kind of hope so, because otherwise the next run of this may be annoying.

vibratingsheep
Nov 2, 2013

It's an extremely common device to make a guy a jerk on the outside, and then provide him some hidden depths that only an intimately close friend/trusted confidante can find and unlock. It's kind of like sucking on the sour candy shell to get to the sweet gooey center, but with hot guys.

I probably could have worded that better.

Anyway, it's how Hana Yori Dango worked, it's how Fruits Basket worked, and you'll see hints of it in the upcoming updates.

D3m3
Feb 28, 2013

Why do birds suddenly appear every time you are near?

Cheese Pain posted:

Ugh, Teapot-kun is gross. Definitely worth going on that date so you could compare him to a caveman. :laugh: Thank you for that, it was awesome.

It makes me curious how someone could go with his route and actually like the character.

I find rampant narcissism funny (so I also really like Mizuki, and regret this being basically an either-or choice) and find that he can occasionally be pretty charming in a purple-prose or oddly enthusiastic sort of way. I like him, he's silly.

D3m3 fucked around with this message at 22:13 on Sep 23, 2014

TracerK
Jun 25, 2013

Finally managed to catch up to this thread! I'm glad I did; this was a blast to read through (Especially with TM3's ending).

D3m3 posted:

I find rampant narcissism funny (so I also really like Mizuki, and regret this being basically an either-or choice) and find that he can occasionally be pretty charming in a purple-prose or oddly enthusiastic sort of way. I like him, he's silly.
This. I gravitate towards the fabulous, over-the-top narcissist types in these sorts of games because they tend to be hilarious.

Funnily enough, on my first playthrough, I actively pursued him and spent much of the time alternating between art club and hanging out with one of the girls (who has yet to show up in this run).

I ended up with the girl.

I'm not sure how that even happened, considering that I managed to hit the ending requirements for Shiki by the end of the second year. :psyduck:

vibratingsheep
Nov 2, 2013

TracerK posted:

I'm not sure how that even happened, considering that I managed to hit the ending requirements for Shiki by the end of the second year. :psyduck:

D-does that mean that I have to stop hanging out with Mizuki? :stonk:

Clayren
Jun 4, 2008

grandma plz don't folow me on twiter its embarassing, if u want to know what animes im watching jsut read the family newsletter like normal

vibratingsheep posted:

Well the stated goal is to show off the male dating game by dating males, doesn't mean you gotta end up with one of them. Besides, she deserves better than Mr. Teapot. I vote Mizuki.

Gyre
Feb 25, 2007

Reverend Cheddar posted:

Actually in Japanese that's the little known haatomaku sound, basically it's like a lovable guttural fart from the back of the throat. This is not true.

I actually tried to make that sound.

It sounds like you're choking on a duck.

Alligator Pie
Apr 26, 2008

D3m3 posted:

TracerK posted:

Finally managed to catch up to this thread! I'm glad I did; this was a blast to read through (Especially with TM3's ending).

This. I gravitate towards the fabulous, over-the-top narcissist types in these sorts of games because they tend to be hilarious.

Funnily enough, on my first playthrough, I actively pursued him and spent much of the time alternating between art club and hanging out with one of the girls (who has yet to show up in this run).

Naw, what I meant was more that I wonder if anyone plays this game and actually goes for Shiki because he's their perfect dreamboat (:swoon:)/ideal type of guy rather than going his route because he's silly and full of himself. I guess it's possible, since there are all kinds of players out there. :shobon:

I definitely get what you're saying - I had a few characters in my playthrough that I thought I`d dislike, but they turned out to be awesome and totally changed my mind. Conversely, I also had a couple characters I thought I'd like and they turned out to be the ones I liked the least. I`ll give Shiki`s route a try just to see what he`s like, since you recommend it!

E: I usually find a way to have Mizuki as a friend regardless of who I want to pursue because she's awesome. :3:

Alligator Pie fucked around with this message at 02:38 on Sep 24, 2014

TracerK
Jun 25, 2013

vibratingsheep posted:

To be fair, I was playing the DS version and I was massively incompetent at Skinship/Valentine's. It didn't help that it was the first Tokimemo game/raising sim in general I ever played.

Come to think of it, I think I might've spent way more time hanging out with the girl friend in third year than constantly pestering Teapot-kun to dates. Also, at that time I thought that after reaching the requirements and getting to blushing state the guy's opinion of you wouldn't change even if you started to neglect them. :downs:

FractalSandwich
Apr 25, 2010

Gyre posted:

I actually tried to make that sound.

It sounds like you're choking on a duck.
Don't take the pharyngeal fricative lightly. It's just as legitimate a consonant as the velar stop or the retroflex approximant. :colbert:

Raitzeno
Nov 24, 2007

What? It seemed like
a good idea at the time.

FractalSandwich posted:

Don't take the pharyngeal fricative lightly. It's just as legitimate a consonant as the velar stop or the retroflex approximant. :colbert:

Gesundheit.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

TracerK posted:

In the "forever alone" sense, or "hella yuri" sense?

TracerK
Jun 25, 2013

Spiritus Nox posted:

In the "forever alone" sense, or "hella yuri" sense?
Spoiler'd just in case:
It's been a while since I saw it but iirc, the ending cutscene definitely gave off yuri vibes but the ending text thing implied the former.

vibratingsheep
Nov 2, 2013

Just FYI, given how behind I am with posts vs. gameplay, I'm going to try and do a fairly short game stream tonight, followed by a hangout + translation stream while I get a new post up. Stream starts in an hour.

Out of curiosity, as this thread goes on, should I try and figure out how to capture from a DS for the other Girl's Side remakes, should I play the original versions, or should I just skip 'em?

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

vibratingsheep posted:

Just FYI, given how behind I am with posts vs. gameplay, I'm going to try and do a fairly short game stream tonight, followed by a hangout + translation stream while I get a new post up. Stream starts in an hour.

Out of curiosity, as this thread goes on, should I try and figure out how to capture from a DS for the other Girl's Side remakes, should I play the original versions, or should I just skip 'em?

The remakes add snazzy new secret characters, as well as new events/CGs, so there's no real reason to not play the DS/PsP remakes if there aren't any technical issues.

SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

Also the DS emulates quite well now with dseume, +/- choppy sound in some games. :cheeky:

vibratingsheep
Nov 2, 2013

dmboogie posted:

The remakes add snazzy new secret characters, as well as new events/CGs, so there's no real reason to not play the DS/PsP remakes if there aren't any technical issues.

Oh they're on PSP too? I somehow thought they were only on DS. Would a Vita be able to play them too? Or are they not on the Vita store?

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

vibratingsheep posted:

Oh they're on PSP too? I somehow thought they were only on DS. Would a Vita be able to play them too? Or are they not on the Vita store?

The third game (which is amazing) was originally for the DS, and then remade for the PSP. Not sure if it's available on the Vita, sorry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Catalina
May 20, 2008

vibratingsheep posted:

TMGS 2 was originally for PS2, then re-released with new features for DS.
TMGS 3 was originally for DS, then re-released with new features for PSP.

If you end up playing them all, I think playing PS2 for 1, DS for 2, and PSP for 3 would be best. It would show off all the different features and game types.

I'm not 100% sure how to navigate the Japanese Playstation network, but I think this might be the page for the PSP download version of TMGS3?

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetw...jGMpsnTOP_a0003

• Locked thread