Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
As far as I remember the one year limit thing is about getting back pay from when you get out until whenever the VA finally approves your disability rating. I got 90 percent, so by the time I got my rating I got a big chunk of change. Whatever your dollar amount for your rating is per month times how many months it took them to approve it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Ah ok that makes sense! I think that's where the confusion was. Thanks!

GIP - More helpful thank your chain of command and people who are paid to supply this information

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Generally I've found that the people who get paid to supply information are the biggest cockbags about keeping information from others.

Something about job security, I imagine.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Obama Africanus posted:

Shy duck is good people, I'm just a e-buddy writing words to make my e-buddy laugh.

Same with cuntmuffins. If we laugh at death it won't win, for now. Might as well take humor outta the the W's when we're destined for an ultimate L.

The longer I spend here the more and more I agree with Shim

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Obama Africanus posted:

Vic, can you animate the eagle in shyducks av to an eagle getting hit at the goal line and landing approximately 26.666(repeating, of course) yards down the field and make it poignant and not sad? i feel like she'd see the humor in this, in laugh. because it's like the eagle in his av that he uses on the internet forum he uses, its gonna represent his recently dead friend and we need to show this the proper dignity it deserves
:laffo: She'd approve.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

shyduck posted:

:laffo: She'd approve.

:thurman:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
If you don't laugh and masturbate you are a joyless gently caress and I hope you enlist in the military and marry the first girl to wart up your dick. Then and only then I might respect you again as a man or woman.

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Snowdens Secret posted:

Always wear your gear, folks. Real poo poo, too, not hipster fashion garbage.

Of all the dumb worthless poo poo the military has taught me the only two things that have really stuck in my head from now until I die is, always wear proper poo poo on a motorcycle (or just don't ride one because you don't want to loving die) and only drive drunk if you want to be brutally sodomized financially

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Obama Africanus posted:

Shy duck is good people, I'm just a e-buddy writing words to make my e-buddy laugh.

Same with cuntmuffins. If we laugh at death it won't win, for now. Might as well take humor outta the the W's when we're destined for an ultimate L.

two fools who laugh at death. do you know what horrors lie beyond that wall?

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
Hookers and drugs if past life choices are any indicator.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Ahhh hookers... To be a grunt again...

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

zombie303 posted:

Ahhh hookers... To be a grunt again...

Really doubting your grunt credentials if you were paying for lazy blowjobs from something that claims to be a female.

edit: not implying rape or frugality, just empty bank accounts and really terrible decision making.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Victor Vermis posted:

Really doubting your grunt credentials if you were paying for lazy blowjobs from something that claims to be a female.

edit: not implying rape or frugality, just empty bank accounts and really terrible decision making.

Deployment money and zero effort. And Hawaii hookers are generally pretty hot. You can't walk down the strip without running in to 10+ hookers in 3 minutes. Being back in the states for less than 24 hours I don't want to talk to chicks. I wanted to get wasted with my buddies then gently caress a bitch and have her leave immediately.

tyler fucked around with this message at 03:42 on Sep 24, 2014

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

zombie303 posted:

Deployment money and zero effort. And Hawaii hookers are generally pretty hot. You can't walk down the strip without running in to 10+ hookers in 3 minutes.

lol.. k.

:getin:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

zombie303 posted:

Deployment money and zero effort. And Hawaii hookers are generally pretty hot. You can't walk down the strip without running in to 10+ hookers in 3 minutes. Being back in the states for less than 24 hours I don't want to talk to chicks. I wanted to get wasted with my buddies then gently caress a bitch and have her leave immediately.

look at this dork who probably paid to gently caress a dude

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aj6hasX4yU

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

look at this dork who probably paid to gently caress a dude

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aj6hasX4yU

EVERY safety brief mentioned not loving lady boys lol. There were a lot of them. And a lot of stories of people dicovering this too late lol.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

:nws:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaMOC35DXYg

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

zombie303 posted:

EVERY safety brief mentioned not loving lady boys lol. There were a lot of them. And a lot of stories of people dicovering this too late lol.

This is why I always check for the c-section scar before money changes hands.

It's the only way to be sure.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

Victor Vermis posted:

This is why I always check for the c-section scar before money changes hands.

It's the only way to be sure.

I make my own if needed.

:v:

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Obama Africanus posted:

I make my own if needed.

:v:

Amateur surgery could be a fun hobby...

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Worked out well for Caro.

Nostalgia4ColdWar
May 7, 2007

Good people deserve good things.

Till someone lets the winter in and the dying begins, because Old Dark Places attract Old Dark Things.

Mike-o posted:

As far as I remember the one year limit thing is about getting back pay from when you get out until whenever the VA finally approves your disability rating. I got 90 percent, so by the time I got my rating I got a big chunk of change. Whatever your dollar amount for your rating is per month times how many months it took them to approve it.

Took me almost 15 years to get my full rating. (Stupid Cold War Bullshit)

Nice chunk of change though.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
um the hottest hookers in hawaii that i ever saw were not actually chicks

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

I stayed in a hostel in King's Cross in Sidney once and occasionally, when I left for work or came back home, it would take me a split second to go from "Why would that hooker not shave her back when she's on the strip, geez, at least put in some effort!" in passing to "Hang on why does that chick have hair on her back".

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
I have a DD-214 now. This owns. I am currently bearding.

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

DownByTheWooter posted:

A good post. Congrats :hfive:

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

DownByTheWooter posted:

One of us. One of us.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

DownByTheWooter posted:

Yesss

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
what do we do when this is just a forum full of drunk/high unstable vets and everybody is out?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Mike-o posted:

what do we do when this is just a forum full of drunk/high unstable vets and everybody is out?

have a little party then pack it in and go jonestown on the motherfucker

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Suicides will continue clearing out the old to make room for the next generation of idiots that ignored all the advice offered after asking about enlisting.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
New spotify playlist

http://www.altpress.com/news/entry/heres_a_list_of_band_names_banned_from_a_christian_radio_station

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Sounds like a bunch of people who like lovely music so much they banned the good stuff*.

*does not include the ones at the bottom

E: How the gently caress can you be a catholic metal station with those rules anyways. You'd have to ban most of the subgenres so you're pretty much left playing a half dozen metallica songs over and over.

EBB fucked around with this message at 19:49 on Sep 24, 2014

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Sounds like a bunch of people who like lovely music so much they banned the good stuff*.

*except for the ones at the bottom

*And Puscifer

(skipping the obvious LIKE SHEEP LIKE SHEEP LIKE SHEEP)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0YxeTjFn70

Victor Vermis fucked around with this message at 19:48 on Sep 24, 2014

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
Rhino Clit is an awesome name.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

These guys just don't appreciate cultured music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFSjpUF_8dw

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

Heavy metal, like NASCAR, is a myth created by the lizardpeople jew cabal in order to undermine the authority of, and subvert the austerity of, The Master Race.

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit

Mike-o posted:

Goons in Therapy

Alternatively, merge GiP with TCC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
GiP would essentially just become the Functional Alcoholic Megathread in TCC

• Locked thread