Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
i am he

seems like bs that i have to sit here and be lectured about old people in the american revolution when im pretty sure im smarter than this total sperg of a teacher.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bacalou

if you were so smart why didn't you stop them and teach the class instead. seems like your lack of initiative is holding you back dude, seize the day

i am he

I already know the material so I pretty much just sit at my desk and goof off. Teacher is a total neckbeard anyways so I'm not too worried about what he thinks. I aced the test without even studying much and I'm pretty sure he is no items final destination fox only type.

dogcrash truther
my teacher spends an hour talking about akira kurosawas use of wide-angle lenses. autism much?

bacalou

in the future all schooling will be reduced to systematically beating the entire school staff from janitor to principal in smash brothers. instead of college degrees people will just use crappy characters.

bacalou

'i beat my principal's fox with ganondorf'

HIRED

dogcrash truther
you know that one professor that got pwned by albert einstein and a marine? well, I'm pretty sure i'm sitting in his class right now, and I could pwn him twice as fast and hard as those fags

dogcrash truther
professor: God doesnt exist
me: im gay
professor: youre in charge now

i am he

She's been droning on and on about feminism for weeks now, pretty sure she's an sjw tumblr-bitch. I'm just waiting for her to say all sex is rape, so I can proudly proclaim I'm a rapist.

bacalou

dogcrash truther posted:

OPERATE MACHINERY

Mrs. Gatty thinks we only use use 10% of our brain. Seriously? are you and idiot mrs gatty? you're straight up lying to all these students. EARTH TO GATTY! it's a myth and not true so just stop talking.

dogcrash truther

i am he posted:

She's been droning on and on about feminism for weeks now, pretty sure she's an sjw tumblr-bitch. I'm just waiting for her to say all sex is rape, so I can proudly proclaim I'm a rapist.

hahaha

cuntman.net

how am i supposed to respect my teacher when im pretty sure hes never been emptyquoted in his entire life

dogcrash truther
this fat guy thinks he knows a lot about physics but changin your bmi is just calories in, calories out, so I don't think he knows poo poo. Probably wears a fedora, too, when he's not teaching

alnilam

My teacher: going on about autumn and harvest festivals and the thanksgiving story and pumpkins

Me: lol basic bitch

i am he

childhood friend's mom: how's school? do you like youre classes?
me: well, my teachers are stupid. im smarter than them. they like the xbox one and bitcoins.
childhood friend's mom: the public us education system is hosed.

alnilam

"The pilgrims then held a feast with their new native american friends"

-things basic white teachers say buzzfed dot com

bacalou

my professor told me there was a grade for participation. i told him i put as much effort in his class as he put into dressing in the morning. basic as gently caress smdh

OPERATE MACHINERY

i am he posted:

childhood friend's mom: how's school? do you like youre classes?
me: well, my teachers are stupid. im smarter than them. they like the xbox one and bitcoins.
childhood friend's mom: the public us education system is hosed.

Lmbo

Bwee

dogcrash truther posted:

on spec

dogcrash truther posted:

lol

Bwee
professor: *posts on reddit* :wtc:
me: *posts on something awful* :cool:

on spec

professor: gender
me: *feels*

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
They don't even use proper grammar or punctuation in their notes. Here's a typical bullet point from the professor:

-im gay
-cuck
-you should of kill you're sellf

He should be stripped of tenure, and sent back to primary school. Shake my drat head.

tao of lmao

*teacher gives me a A- on paper*
Me: "Are you negging me?"

dogcrash truther

Smarmy John posted:

i am he

Smarmy John posted:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Smarmy John posted:

i am he

Listen, I get really good grades without even trying that hard honestly. My standardized test scores are in the 99th percentile and I actually like to read classic books like Les Miserables and War and Peace. Meanwhile this teacher probably dirties up the pages of his favorite manga, Chobits, with his dusty cheeto fingers.

Bwee
Doesn't this professor know that by the age of 10 I was already devouring Descartes

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
gently caress this nerd. -Op's teacher.

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
Lmao at this professor trying to tell me that factory farms are bad. Little does he know, that he is only making me hungrier

City of Glompton

teacher: we'll be starting a new text today, written by a young, contemporary genius who *sudden silence as the teacher looks at me with realization and awe*

me: thank you teacher for the kind introduction, if you don't mind, I'd like to handle the rest of today's lesson

bacalou

daily class notes

professor jackson hornell

24-9-14, a wednesday

fairly uneventful morning, still trying to find a way to stimulate the interest of several students in the first class but the percentage
is lower than average. i try to remain focused and thankful for that as noon rolls around and it starts. for reasons that remain unclear to me, he is enrolled in my course. checking with susan at the central office yielded some strange insight into his derangement. mine is the only class he attends at this college, and for what purpose i do not know. for the last three years he has tortured me like this, for the last three years i have wondered why. it wasn't always like this, the first time i met him he seemed to be a perfectly normal student with average interests and attractions. still distinctly remember him pouring over pictures of destiny's child's (jesus) beyonce knowles before class in the hall, his eyes intense, his poise: focused.

i was running late and was still not through with the morning's first coffee. struggled with the keys in a manner perhaps too manic, and the cup accidentally spilled on his portfolio of pictures. after regaining his composure, we parted ways amiably, all considering, when he went to change. the rest of that year passed without incident and i thought i would scant see the boy again, but i would be wrong. he has taken this course four times now. memorized it better than i have. every day is the same with him, he just speaks the lecture over me, his voice shrill and hoarse. i am unable to teach in my own classrom. all of my microphones have mysteriously broken, my changed notes somehow "misplaced". at first i was confused... then, amused, and now...

now...

now i wait for the first day of summer vacation.

it is all i have left.

Ace of Baes

dogcrash truther posted:

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
used to think whenever i got a bad professor that they were idiots but now i realized they were smart enough to realize they were teaching bullshit and stopped caring and here i am taking it all seriously like it matters

Ace of Baes

wth posted:

*teacher gives me a A- on paper*
Me: "Are you negging me?"

on spec

pretty long

bacalou

Smarmy John posted:

pretty long

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

on spec