Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
It was one of the first animes they showed on Adult Swim I think, so that is the main reason anyone knows it here in America.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laputanmachine
Oct 31, 2010

by Smythe

Aristobulus posted:

It's DBZ for girls is generally how I heard it.

Pretty much, although there's less power levels and final forms and it flows slightly better. Still crap though.

Rahonavis
Jan 11, 2012

"Clevuh gurrrl..."

The Fairy's face in the final panel is a thing of beauty.

cis white male
Jul 5, 2014

i'm a fag i'm a lesbian

SnowblindFatal posted:

What the gently caress is an inuyasha?

lol someone never watched adult swim at while high in your dorm room at 1am, initially too stoned to change the channel but then too invested with Kagome-chan's unrequited love for Inuyasha to ever look away,

DrakePegasus
Jan 30, 2009

It was Plundersaurus Rex's dream to be the greatest pirate dragon ever.

It would be more accurate to call it the story of Tetsusaiga, or How Can One Sword Suck So Much?

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

DrakePegasus posted:

It would be more accurate to call it the story of Tetsusaiga, or How Can One Sword Suck So Much?

Sucks harder than the guy who is slowly becoming a black hole

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

DrakePegasus posted:

Or The Magical Sword That Kept Getting Powerups Only To Have Them Immediately Become Worthless.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
All I remember from that show are barriers and dangerous miasma.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

All I remember is that ad where Inuyasha and Kagome yell each other's names a hundred times.

At least, I think it was just an ad

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
The only episode worth watching is the one where Adult Swim put mustaches on the characters:

http://www.veoh.com/watch/v6555000RBbdbQSB/fadedmemory488randomness?h1=Adult+Swim+2004+April+Fools-InuYasha+Mustaches

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

I watched parts of the Mexican dub of Inuyasha a few years ago and all I remember is that she meets the broody wolf guy (one of the two love interests) as he is massacring innocent villagers, haha

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica
Your daily dosage of Inuyasha is here

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

I love that it looks like they're writhing in agony as the wishgranting flame engulfs them

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT

tiistai posted:

Your daily dosage of Inuyasha is here

This is art.
Panel 13 is my favorite.

mamelon
Oct 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Buh. I like TGT but have always kept the opinion that Lazerbot's skillz improvement has never been significant enough to warrant a compliment...

That brain panel, though. What a pro crop. Seems to really capture the timing well.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
There's like a hundred ways this guy could maim himself right now and I can't wait to find out what Lazerbot invents as number 101.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

mamelon posted:

Buh. I like TGT but have always kept the opinion that Lazerbot's skillz improvement has never been significant enough to warrant a compliment...

That brain panel, though. What a pro crop. Seems to really capture the timing well.

I like how the brain doesn't fit inside the skull like, at all, and not knowing if it was a mistake or deliberate

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT
I'm going to be honest here I don't think Lazerbot is a literary/artistic genius or insane comedic genius or whatever insanely spergy positive/negative opinions goons have for him, I just think whatever he draws is ludicrously funny itself or funny because it causes goons to freak out. Like, how much worse can he make TGT get and how are goons going to react, with adoration or disgust?

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

what are you even responding to

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I .. I don't..

Shiran
Feb 20, 2003

I was hoping neo-Inuyasha and Psychic Mohawk would get mixed in with the Tails Gets Trolled adventure.
Rest in peace

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
the fairy is going to die too somehow right? since all wishes get gently caress up.

poetic justice woah

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

mr.capps posted:

the fairy is going to die too somehow right? since all wishes get gently caress up.

poetic justice woah

Or he'll get fellatio from Kikyo, since the guy wished he was a 'blew' fairy.

Not entirely ruling out that twist, there.

Cheez
Apr 29, 2013

Someone doesn't like a shitty gimmick I like?

:siren:
TIME FOR ME TO WHINE ABOUT IT!
:siren:
If it's a smart comic, wishes only ever get messed with for the wishmakers anyway. Only exception would be wishes that actually benefit someone other than the wishmaker. Those usually go even worse.

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

I would just like to note that she's not even pulling the string back.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Cobalt Chloride posted:

Holy poo poo I didn't notice that.
That's fuckin' great.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Cobalt Chloride posted:

:pusheen:

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

That's right up there with the rivers that drape over mountains like haphazard power cables.

Mathhole
Jun 2, 2011

rot in hell, wonderbread.

Cobalt Chloride posted:

ahahahah

I love this comic. Welcome back, LB.

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator
I shouldn't have returned to the thread.

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica
Yes, this is what I wanted

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

She's just gonna throw that arrow

total agreement
Dec 19, 2011

Mathhole
Jun 2, 2011

rot in hell, wonderbread.
:allears:
:golfclap:

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
gently caress Tails Gets Trolled, this poo poo is legitimately awesome without any qualifiers.

fish and chips and dip
Feb 17, 2010
I took a break from TGT right before the flashback. And well, gently caress it, I'm in it for the long haul. Those fairy comics have some super-potential as well. I also got sucked into It Hurts, so things turned out ok all around.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

LB knows the only thing it's important for an artist to know: when to keep doubling down and when to give up and reboot.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
He even called out the string-bending :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t
I like the gently caress out of where this poo poo is going.