Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Jerusalem posted:

A few extra Raw gifs to go with those already done.

I love when Dean Ambrose gets confused by being a face :allears:

At some point I really want to see a Dean vs Bo feud. A heel who doesn't realize he's a face vs a face who doesn't realize he's a heel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

TheJoker138 posted:

At some point I really want to see a Dean vs Bo feud. A heel who doesn't realize he's a face vs a face who doesn't realize he's a heel.

I feel like this would just be 10 minutes of Dean Ambrose slapping the poo poo out of Bo and I'm totally OK with that.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

NXT

Awww, he's trying so hard :3:

:stare: Remind me not to piss off KENTA

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Maaaaaaaan, I can't wait for a Bryan vs. Kenta match in the WWE.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Bryan/Zane v Kenta/Devitt?

Del Raminos
Feb 13, 2012

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

It's really refreshing to see guys just soaking it all up and living the loving dream.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Jerusalem posted:

:stare: Remind me not to piss off KENTA
Man I wish someone in the audience screamed "MY EYES!!!" as soon as the wig was taken off.

Also I loving love the KENTA rush, its much smoother than when Punk did it.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I don't care if it's slightly awkward grammar, "MY STYLE IS KICK" is the best catchphrase ever.

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

sticklefifer posted:

I don't care if it's slightly awkward grammar, "MY STYLE IS KICK" is the best catchphrase ever.

I was happy to see that on crowd signs.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Unlike a lot of posters I was never really sold on him... but I can't hate a guy in a Wu Tang shirt that matches his hair.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....
If there's a good angle of it, can someone please gif the end of the battle royal on smackdown?

Also if anyone were to gif the latest ROH episode (one with The Addiction vs Cole/Bennet and Silas Young vs Elgin) at 48:00, particularly the kid's reactions.

Wazzu fucked around with this message at 12:08 on Sep 27, 2014

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Smackdown gifs

Jerusalem fucked around with this message at 07:35 on Sep 28, 2014

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Quantrill
Nov 18, 2005

I can get behind the "Win every battle royal" gimmick

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Quantrill posted:

Every one except the only one that really matters.

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Gaz-L posted:

Every one except the only one that really matters.

I can't wait for 2016 or 2017 when he's in or just on the cusp of the main event scene and can go into the Rumble with a storyline about being the master of battle royals, but never having won a Royal Rumble.

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

:stare:

Ratedargh
Feb 20, 2011

Wow, Bob, wow. Fire walk with me.
Wow, Smackdown actually looks like it was a lot of fun. And nary a Cena to be found.

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer
So now Ruzev is feuding with Big Show?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Fibby Boy posted:

So now Ruzev is feuding with Big Show?

Yep, Mark Henry was upset on Main Event that he failed America, and Big Show came out and said it was his fault because he put all that pressure on Henry in the first place by telling him he was guaranteed to win. To make it up to his big buddy, he vowed to KO Rusev and beat him.

Lana ended up interfering to get the match thrown out, but in the post-match attempt to attack Show he got his hands on Rusev and KOed him. Smackdown ended with Rusev struggling to regain consciousness while a horrified Lana screamed for him to get up, unable to understand how her monster had finally been overpowered.

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

Can someone gif the Usos hitting Stardust with a Doomsday Device from the last Smackdown because... :stare:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Petit Gregory posted:

Can someone gif the Usos hitting Stardust with a Doomsday Device from the last Smackdown because... :stare:

Added it in with the others.

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer
I can't remember, because it was a good while back, but did anyone gif Seth powerbombing Dean into that big pile of chairs and if so do you have it handy? I'm trying to show it to a friend but I'm having a bit of a problem finding it.

Jayou
Mar 14, 2007

Sparkly Vampires are Wrestlicious!

Fibby Boy posted:

I can't remember, because it was a good while back, but did anyone gif Seth powerbombing Dean into that big pile of chairs and if so do you have it handy? I'm trying to show it to a friend but I'm having a bit of a problem finding it.

This one?

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

Jayou posted:

This one?

That's the one. Thanks.

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!

Fibby Boy posted:

That's the one. Thanks.

when I first saw that GIF I missed the intro and thought he got some absurd horizontal air on an avalanche powerbomb and wondered what bizarre world I had just walked in on

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
the world could use more fancy back rakes

revtoiletduck
Aug 21, 2006
smart newbie
That Big Show sunset flip is dumb. The guy just ends up under the ropes!

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Bard Maddox posted:

the world could use more fancy back rakes

My instinctive reaction to this gif was to hiss. Like "ssssss, that would sting so MUCH!" So I agree.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
"Powerbomb me you pussy!"

BigDumper
Feb 15, 2008

Quantrill posted:

Zack Ryder was 4 for 4 in Battle Royals at one point too I think, it's not necessarily an indicator of how successful a guy will be.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Don't dog shame Nikki!

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

GAYMIEN SANDOW posted:

Unlike a lot of posters I was never really sold on him...
Wrongest guy in da room!

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

Endless Mike posted:

Wrongest guy in da room!

I'm sold on wanting to see him get his butt beat because he's very annoying. So, there's that.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Enzo is easily one of the best hype-man characters WWE has gotten their hands on in a long time. He's that super expressive little guy who runs around screaming and flailing his arms as his bigger buddy stands there and stares down a dude he's about to wreck in the back alley behind a club.

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

i don't really like him but i think he'll probably get over pretty easily regardless. he feels like someone who dropped out of the attitude era midcard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Ahhh marriage :allears: