Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SrgMagnum
Nov 12, 2007
Got old money, could buy a dinosaur
And what kind of nothing are we talking here? Swampy, stinky nothing full of bugs and snakes and gators and whatever other people-hating stuff you people have in the south? Or rolling green meadows and friendly forests of confederate trees waiting for you and Bubba to rise again?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

SrgMagnum posted:

And what kind of nothing are we talking here? Swampy, stinky nothing full of bugs and snakes and gators and whatever other people-hating stuff you people have in the south? Or rolling green meadows and friendly forests of confederate trees waiting for you and Bubba to rise again?

Walking distance to the Mississippi river, about 20 mins to New Orleans & surrounded by swamp and snakes and gators and racists. Watch true detective, it was pretty much filmed entirely in my jurisdiction and is based on my life.

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

beanieson posted:

Walking distance to the Mississippi river, about 20 mins to New Orleans & surrounded by swamp and snakes and gators and racists. Watch true detective, it was pretty much filmed entirely in my jurisdiction and is based on my life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HXJ6eeqNpA

Sorry man but those cabinets should be stained wood, but I understand that you're married to a southern gal and they all like the kitchens yeller. :suicide:

and whats that green dot on the floor mr fancy pants dishwasher haver?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
green light shows clean dishes :smugdog:

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Someone got you a obnoxiously racist av.
Tax guy is wrong about the cabinets for that style house, but you really should've carried that tilework through the entire backsplash

Also that front door be needin' some sconces, drat

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

beanieson posted:

are you marty or rust though.

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

Real bullets mess up how cool this thing looks.

-Blade

Branis posted:

are you marty or rust though.

he's the yellow king.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
I miss whip. :(

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
This town has gone to poo poo without commissioner Whip Gordon. Now we've got Liberace running the show it just doesn't feel right. Like when our new scout master said he needed to take naked pictures of us incase of an emergency. It wasn't bad, it just wasn't right.

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!
Hahahahaha

I just met The Chief Justice of the Tacit Supreme In Law Court Of The Executors Of The Estates Of The North Watchmen's People's Embassy

I love freemen

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?

DrakeriderCa posted:

Hahahahaha

I just met The Chief Justice of the Tacit Supreme In Law Court Of The Executors Of The Estates Of The North Watchmen's People's Embassy

I love freemen

Canada really is "the north". Guess he took the black oath and is watching the wall.

Zamboni Apocalypse
Dec 29, 2009

DrakeriderCa posted:

Hahahahaha

I love freemen

Make him say that three times fast, tell him it's a field sobriety check.

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!
It was a She

And she appeared in court for another freeman. So the judge issued a warrant for his arrest for a fail to appear because she refused to acknowledge that she was appearing for a person. She'd only say she was appearing for the executor of his estate. :haw:

Zamboni Apocalypse
Dec 29, 2009

DrakeriderCa posted:

It was a She

And she appeared in court for another freeman. So the judge issued a warrant for his arrest for a fail to appear because she refused to acknowledge that she was appearing for a person. She'd only say she was appearing for the executor of his estate. :haw:

Do your judges still wear the wigs and robes, or have they gone Justice Casual nowadays? Because I have this mental image of a 55-ish male turning purple and snapping the head off the gavel with his thumb, and it'd be better with the wig.

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!

Zamboni Apocalypse posted:

Do your judges still wear the wigs and robes, or have they gone Justice Casual nowadays? Because I have this mental image of a 55-ish male turning purple and snapping the head off the gavel with his thumb, and it'd be better with the wig.

No wig but we still rock robes with color coded scarf things

Sorry

JayKay
Sep 11, 2001

And you thought they were cute and cuddly.

Working a day work overtime shift today. As someone who has spent his career on evenings or midnights, I have no clue what this "sun" thing is.

That being said, I'm using a brand new 2014 Ford Interceptor with only 300 miles on the clock. It still has that new car smell. :frogout:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

JayKay posted:

Working a day work overtime shift today. As someone who has spent his career on evenings or midnights, I have no clue what this "sun" thing is.

That being said, I'm using a brand new 2014 Ford Interceptor with only 300 miles on the clock. It still has that new car smell. :frogout:

countdown to somebody pissing/making GBS threads/puking in the backseat

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
Last night's shift had it's pluses and minuses, on the downside I was hoping to go in to a foam party in full uniform to apprehend a miscreant but another unit beat us to it so I couldn't find a reason to bust a groove across the freshers' dance floor.

On the plus side we found a drunk man who had been robbed of his phone and his glasses (?!) and was pretty shitfaced. Poor bastard was blind as a bat without his specs and being the decent muckers that we are we drove him the short distance home. Turns out he is a Urologist, obviously me and the other officers being thick as pig poo poo had to ask what a urologist does and he says he fixes broken cocks. He was chuffed that we had driven him home and promised to sort it out next time one of us broke our mickeys, which is bound to happen sooner or later.

So I might not be getting paid for my work but next time I end up wrecking my tallywhacker I have a chum to straighten it out. Of course he could have been chatting bollocks and was infact an opportunistic gay that wanted to get his mitts on some constabulary bellend.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
You use your tongue prettier than a $20 whore.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Still waiting for the audio clips :colbert:

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
When I worked in the jail one of my jobs was armed transport officer, so I would transport people to the hospital if they had any medical issues that our in house nursing staff couldn't handle. One of the times was a guy who was a carnie from louisiana who claimed he couldn't pee. So I took him to the hospital and our policy was that the officer had to remain in the presence of the inmate at all times so I had to sit in the ER room with him, which in hindsight seems like some sort of hipaa violation. The nurse comes in and says they are going to have to put in a catheter, I remember thinking it would be funny cause this inmate was annoying as gently caress and was trying to scam his way into getting released for medical reasons. I had to sit there and watch them jam the tube down his dick hole and watch the screaming agony he was in while they did it. It was not funny, it was horrible to witness. The lesson of this story is never trust a health care worker around your dick.

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!
My wife is a nursing student right now and she got like one lecture on how to insert a catheter. Then she showed up for her first clinical and the nurse she was assigned to was like "give this dude a catheter" and cruised out. So she had to figure it out pretty much on her own. I can't imagine that felt good.

Don't let anybody near your dicks.

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010
Last summer I had to get tested for nut cancer. Can confirm.

Allow no one near your penis.

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!
I blame feminism. Never should have given them the vote. :argh:

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.

GunForumMeme posted:

Last summer I had to get tested for nut cancer. Can confirm.

Allow no one near your penis.

Did you squeal like a good little piggy?

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-body-cameras-20140927-story.html#page=1

At first i lol'd cause make up your goddamn mind, but the article does make a good point about body cam video being like dash cam video. I wonder if it would be able to be freedom of informationed.

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010
Hilarity option: outfit detective bureau with body cameras.

Cmdr. Shepard posted:

Did you squeal like a good little piggy?

No I just pretty much laid back awkwardly while Dr. Thundergrip went to town.

At least the room at my referral appointment wasn't cold when I had to whip it out for the moderately attractive PA, so there's that consolation.

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

Branis posted:

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-body-cameras-20140927-story.html#page=1

At first i lol'd cause make up your goddamn mind, but the article does make a good point about body cam video being like dash cam video. I wonder if it would be able to be freedom of informationed.

quote:

Such video "sometimes captures people at the worst moments of their lives," American Civil Liberties Union senior policy analyst Jay Stanley said.

"You don't want to see videos of that uploaded to the Internet for titillation and gawking," he said.

Lol

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
I don't know, I was dating a nurse a while back. I was pretty happy to let her near my cock, and by my cock I mean blast her in the face so she looked like a plasterers radio. She clearly saw the error of my ways though, and emigrated to Australia shortly after the inevitable break up because I find it impossible to go on a date without plowing whisky in to me like a wino.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

http://sodaking.tumblr.com/post/98103519034

chartley
Jul 1, 2004

Nessy says get tae
Bernard, I can't help but think you're a parody account fuelled by the Viz profanasaurus and rather a lot of scotch.

Hezzy
Dec 4, 2004

Pillbug

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

looked like a plasterers radio.

loving lost it right here

JiimyPopAli
Oct 5, 2009

Hezzy posted:

loving lost it right here

Oct '14 Cop Lounge: She Looked Like a Plasterers Radio

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009

chartley posted:

Bernard, I can't help but think you're a parody account fuelled by the Viz profanasaurus and rather a lot of scotch.

You've clearly not spent enough time in London. Half the blokes on team down here sound exactly like me, the other half are more or less indentured servants we have imported from the far reaches of England. Secondary school was more or less an exhibition in learning as many disgusting metaphors and expletives as possible.

chartley
Jul 1, 2004

Nessy says get tae

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

You've clearly not spent enough time in London. Half the blokes on team down here sound exactly like me, the other half are more or less indentured servants we have imported from the far reaches of England. Secondary school was more or less an exhibition in learning as many disgusting metaphors and expletives as possible.

I promise you it isn't a dig or complaint. I speak fluent Glaswegian. Not exactly the friendliest of tongues. The two key words are most probably 'gently caress' and 'oval office' and that's in friendly conversation.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
I just spent an hour watching a documentary on the grenadier guards guarding the castle and I feel like head butting someone and calling them a oval office, am I british?

chartley
Jul 1, 2004

Nessy says get tae

Branis posted:

I just spent an hour watching a documentary on the grenadier guards guarding the castle and I feel like head butting someone and calling them a oval office, am I british?

One of us. One of us.

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010

Kase Im Licht
Jan 26, 2001
FOP plates, yes or no? Apparently we qualify for membership. Coworker trying to sell me on it but I'm not convinced. I don't do anything particularly crazy when driving and am concerned I'm just making my car a target. But then most criminals are dumb so maybe they don't know what the plates mean.

Could have sworn I asked this once but apparently not. Buying a new car has made me start thinking about it again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Kase Im Licht posted:

FOP plates, yes or no? Apparently we qualify for membership. Coworker trying to sell me on it but I'm not convinced. I don't do anything particularly crazy when driving and am concerned I'm just making my car a target. But then most criminals are dumb so maybe they don't know what the plates mean.

Could have sworn I asked this once but apparently not. Buying a new car has made me start thinking about it again.

Don't be that guy

• Locked thread