Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008

Blue Star Error posted:

Also dunno if anyone else has noticed but there have been a lot more Championship streams about last couple of weeks, mainly on this site, think its because of the new beam back scheme that clubs have got going on.

It would seem like Bet365 have acquired rights to stream a lot more games for overseas gambling purposes, think this might be where the streams are coming from, our last two matches have been available now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010
Sturm Graz boss Darko Milanic is apparently about to become the new gaffer at Dirty Leeds.

edit: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29292258 - original source being Radio Leeds

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

stickyfngrdboy posted:

Sturm Graz boss Darko Milanic is apparently about to become the new gaffer at Dirty Leeds.

edit: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29292258 - original source being Radio Leeds

4 slovenian championships and 3 slovenian cups? Im opening a Barclays account as we speak

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

stickyfngrdboy posted:

Dunno if the fans will accept a Darko in Leeds

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
Streams:

Brighton vs Blackpool
Derby vs Cardiff
Fulham vs Blackburn
Leeds vs Huddersfield
Middlesbrough vs Brentford
Millwall vs Forest
Norwich vs Birmingham
Sheffield Wed vs Reading

Also

Watford vs Bournemouth is happening now

Blue Star Error fucked around with this message at 13:51 on Sep 20, 2014

Hashtag Nascar
Jan 4, 2012

Tamas is such a liability, he was the one who got sent off against Norwich.

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013

It's so weird not having commentary.

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

So the rash of Championship streams would appear to be because Unibet have the video rights to basically all the 3PM games outside of the UK. I'll probably see if I can sign up an account via Hola and get it to work before next Saturday because man would that be nice to have almost every week

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
lol at anyone going 2 nil up against Norwich

Painkiller
Jan 30, 2005

You think the truth will set you free...

Blue Star Error posted:

lol at anyone going 2 nil up against Norwich

Of course Jerome would score against us, and of course Redmond would get an assist.

sweek0
May 22, 2006

Let me fall out the window
With confetti in my hair
Deal out jacks or better
On a blanket by the stairs
I'll tell you all my secrets
But I lie about my past
Oh hey we're losing and haven't won a league game in literally half a year apparently.

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013

sweek0 posted:

Oh hey we're losing and haven't won a league game in literally half a year apparently.

no shame in losing to the best team in the world imo

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

i guess i'll take the 0-0 on the day but our lack of depth in the front four is really showing atm. ranegie needs to get to a loving gym

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Chris de Sperg posted:

i guess i'll take the 0-0 on the day but our lack of depth in the front four is really showing atm. ranegie needs to get to a loving gym

Draw and a clean sheet against Forest is a good result imo, not many teams will shut them out this season

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

Blue Star Error posted:

Draw and a clean sheet against Forest is a good result imo, not many teams will shut them out this season
i forgot how high they were in the league table tbh. also we played the entire game with little jimmy abdou (a midfielder) at right-back which i didn't realise also until just now. this defence is legit

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

It's damned good to see big Rody Austin playing well again, after being off the boil for so long. Cook coming in has helped him no end. In fact it's just good to see Leeds playing like they are atm. Did we ever find out how much we paid for Silvestri? Whatever it was, it was worth it.

distortion park
Apr 25, 2011

Hashtag Nascar posted:

Tamas is such a liability, he was the one who got sent off against Norwich.

Cathcart and Paredes really saved the day imo

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

we're going up

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
we beat reading 1-0 everyone, part time hobo stevie may with the deflected free kick

Wazzerphuk
Feb 9, 2001

Hating Chelsea before it was cool
Winner of the PWM POTM for September
Winner of the PWM POTM for January
Co-Winner of the PWM POTM for March

http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2014/sep/20/fulham-farewell-magath-felix-madcap posted:

It goes back to last season when Brede Hangeland, then the Fulham captain, was diagnosed with a slight thigh injury and the club’s doctor, Stephen Lewis, with more than a decade of working in elite sport, put together a recovery programme to try to get him fit for the weekend. Except Magath thought he knew better. There was another way to treat the problem, he said. So he sent the kit-man to the Tesco in New Malden, a short drive along the A3 from Fulham’s training ground, to buy a large block of cheese.

Hangeland was then told to perch on the end of a massage table and spend the afternoon in that position with a slab of cheese carefully positioned on the sore spot. The cheese, according to Magath, would have soothing effects. Hangeland was a sceptical patient and, funnily enough, Lewis decided a few months later he would rather stick to more orthodox practices and left to join Brighton and Hove Albion. Hangeland could not wait to get away either and has been a frequent critic of Magath ever since.

RIP.

Got The Hunger Ted
Feb 22, 2007
I really like Tony!
Went to the Fulham vs Blackburn game, best thing about the first half of the Fulham game was Hangeland in the Hammy End. Once Fulham moved into a proper back four and didn't have Hutchinson anywhere near anything they looked better, maybe there is hope (sort of, maybe)

sweek0
May 22, 2006

Let me fall out the window
With confetti in my hair
Deal out jacks or better
On a blanket by the stairs
I'll tell you all my secrets
But I lie about my past
Oh God more Magath stories. I sure hope it was cottage cheese that he used.
Great to hear that Hangeland was amongst the fans, and that Parker was willing to pay the ridiculous fines that Felix gave out to our youngsters.

I don't even care about the results all that much right now , Symons is a nice guy and I hope he can get the team together again.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

It seems weird to say it as he's an awful and boring manager but Chris Hughton could probably do a decent job steadying the Fulham ship

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

The Milanic era starts now

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:
Fulham are on a roll, first Doncaster and now this:

https://twitter.com/ColU_Official/status/515128495450882048

It's all turning round for them.

Deketh
Feb 26, 2006
That's a nice fucking fish
Norwich continuing with their come from behind shtick then. Jammy as gently caress from Grabban but lovely goal from Murphy

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010

TelekineticBear! posted:

The Milanic era starts now

Starts on Wednesday, I've been told

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
Another point further away from Leeds? Lovely stuff.

I can sense the Manchester United Foundation spastics literally drooling with anticipation of that crisp ten pound note.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Norwich are best team

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
You shouldn't talk about your wife and child that way pissflaps

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010

Burqa King posted:

You shouldn't talk about your wife and child that way pissflaps

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
That doesn't make any sense.

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010

Pissflaps posted:

That doesn't make any sense.

It does though

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
Don't troll my family.

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Leeds are...poo poo?

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
We got beat, sure, but Cardiff shouldn't play us anyway. It's called the EPL for a reason

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Watford v Brentford
Boro v Blackpool
Millwall v Brum
Derby v Bournemouth
Norwich v Charlton
Sheff Wed v Ipswich
Brighton v Cardiff
Wigan v Forest

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Blue Star Error posted:

Norwich are best team

I almost don't want this to end

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
loving hell that Marshall is a good goalkeeper.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
A solid draw that sets us up nicely for our defeat of Leeds on Saturday

• Locked thread