Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
incontinent hunts innocent incompetents

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Above Our Own
Jun 24, 2009

by Shine
stay safe diaper sniper

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

How much does the elite tactical pallet cost

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Cream_Filling posted:

Thats not a magazine rack?

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
i think the pooper ninja is going to win and the pennsylvania police will officially disband

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
i cant say i agree with killing cops, but i will defend to the death his right to do it

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

i think the pooper ninja is going to win and the pennsylvania police will officially disband

if anything he owns since he got the police to pick up his dirty diapers

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
he made the cops touch the poop, so to speak

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
this is almost certainly a sex thing

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

etalian posted:

if anything he owns since he got the police to pick up his dirty diapers

i hope he poopy traps the next one

CountButtula
Jan 5, 2014

quote:

The Grapple Claw and bucket is very intrusive and can be utilized to gain access to attics where suspects might be trying to hide or seek protection from ground level exposure. With 4,500 lbs. of lifting capacity, use of the grapple claws in removing fortified doors, burglar bars, or exterior shrubbery can simplify access for armed officers. The grapple claw also aides in disaster relief efforts with the ability to remove debris from streets for emergency responders' access.

that's not how you spell aids

quote:

ADP - ARMORED DEPLOYMENT PLATFORM
One of the Rook's very strategic attachments is the Armored Deployment Platform. The custom built NIJ Level IV platform includes sloping partial roof cover, and floor-to-roof front shield consisting of sliding center door and batwing doors on the outer edges, plus independent power for two Go Lights. The ADP provides room for up to five fully-dressed officers and is equipped with four locking gun ports, four bullet proof glass sight ports, and video cameras attached to the front of the platform with video feed to the equipment operator.

but how many officers can fit in the ADP if they are naked

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

i hope all of the pigs die imo

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

old dog child posted:

i hope he poopy traps the next one

Part of terrorist plot will be incorporating more taco bell and curry into his diet.

CountButtula
Jan 5, 2014

etalian posted:

Part of terrorist plot will be incorporating more taco bell and curry into his diet.

I hope they analyse the poop

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

CountButtula posted:

I hope they analyse the poop

I hope that he has somehow designed his diet so that poop analysis will yield the message ACAB

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

i DOn't know how someone could do that but maybe this guy is a poop genius

CountButtula
Jan 5, 2014

ReidRansom posted:

i DOn't know how someone could do that but maybe this guy is a poop genius

poop alchemy: as above, so below

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

so let me get this straight

diapers aside, there's a crazy guy with a mohawk who fought serbian mercenaries in africa running around the woods stalking hundreds of police, fbi, atf and marshals with siege vehicles and armoured trucks and he has been doing it for two weeks?

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

SplitSoul posted:

so let me get this straight

diapers aside, there's a crazy guy with a mohawk who fought serbian mercenaries in africa running around the woods stalking hundreds of police, fbi, atf and marshals with siege vehicles and armoured trucks and he has been doing it for two weeks?

correct

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Unhinged Vulcan posted:

They need to shrink it down to two man teams with spotting gear with thermal and night vision capabilities. Also, ghillie suits are absolutely necessary. Spread two man teams out around the suspected perimeter, and just wait. He will lose patience before the FBI does(ha, maybe)

If these military wannabes are seriously go out in the nighttime dressed like that, no wonder they haven't caught him. reflective tags on kevlar helmets, glowsticks just out in the open(though not cracked yet), and a bunch of spots on themselves and gear that will shine if there is enough light coming from the moon. And if this guy they are hunting has even a have decent par of night vision goggles, that poo poo can be seen from a mile away. they need to restructure this whole operation. :colbert:

I desire to see some grainy cell phoene footage of these people walking into an ied, their shredded, severed limb being thrown through the air, and the maimed and broken bodies laying scattered around like discarded dolls, moaning and whining pitifully through their rent face holes as they slip in and out of consciousness and pour out their lifeblood onto the thirsting soil of mother gaia

namaste

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
ps good job on slaughtering ur cops amerca. today i saw an "environmental enforcement" officer in town and he was hunched ovver a discardrd cigarette butt, poking and prodding the end of it with the tip of his finger (i guess to see how hot and recently-discarded it was) and looking really intense and pensive like sherlock holmes just before he cracks the case. lol i hope he dies.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

Cream_Filling posted:

:thejoke:

HOT! New Memes
May 31, 2006

John Denver Hoxha posted:

the story going around is that he might have done it because there was a rumor that the cop he shot that survived was loving his brother's girlfriend and he was just looking out for his bro.... awww what a sweetheart

CNN posted:

Eric Matthew Frein (born May 3, 1983) is an American fugitive sought by federal and state authorities for the ambush[1] murder by firearms of Corporal Bryon K. Dickson II, an officer of the Pennsylvania State Police

CNN posted:

Eric Matthew... Pennsylvania

Sexgun Rasputin posted:

"You don't seem to want to accept the fact you're dealing with an expert in guerrilla warfare, with a man who's the best, with guns, with knives, with his bare hands. A man who's been trained to ignore pain, ignore weather, to live off the land, to eat things that would make a billy goat puke. In Vietnam his job was to dispose of enemy personnel. To kill! Period! Win by attrition.."

:tinfoil:

HOT! New Memes fucked around with this message at 17:30 on Sep 27, 2014

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

this guy is doing a public service because at least now all those cops arent out arresting taxpayers for smoking weed

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Oberleutnant posted:

I desire to see some grainy cell phoene footage of these people walking into an ied, their shredded, severed limb being thrown through the air, and the maimed and broken bodies laying scattered around like discarded dolls, moaning and whining pitifully through their rent face holes as they slip in and out of consciousness and pour out their lifeblood onto the thirsting soil of mother gaia

namaste

The police are loving it, being able to dress up like army soldiers for a few days and carry around some assault rifles

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

oh my god the police have to respond to an actual crisis and do some real police work instead of oppressing the general public what is america coming to

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

etalian posted:

The police are loving it, being able to dress up like army soldiers for a few days and carry around some assault rifles

And a lot of overtime.

But as it all isn't working what they'll argue for is increased militarization.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

ReidRansom posted:

And a lot of overtime.

But as it all isn't working what they'll argue for is increased militarization.

Good thing the department bought a killdozer with free federal government fun money

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
the thrilldozer

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

etalian posted:

Very accurate.

:colbert:

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Unhinged Vulcan posted:

They need to shrink it down to two man teams with spotting gear with thermal and night vision capabilities. Also, ghillie suits are absolutely necessary. Spread two man teams out around the suspected perimeter, and just wait. He will lose patience before the FBI does(ha, maybe)

If these military wannabes are seriously go out in the nighttime dressed like that, no wonder they haven't caught him. reflective tags on kevlar helmets, glowsticks just out in the open(though not cracked yet), and a bunch of spots on themselves and gear that will shine if there is enough light coming from the moon. And if this guy they are hunting has even a have decent par of night vision goggles, that poo poo can be seen from a mile away. they need to restructure this whole operation. :colbert:
It might just be me, but none of those guys look much like police...

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts

Prettz posted:

It might just be me, but none of those guys look much like police...

welcome to america

Don Mega
Nov 26, 2005
can't wait until he gets busted at a local walmart purchasing diapers

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

enziarro posted:

the tactical forks cost $40k extra

God I'd give anything to be a defense contractor right about now.

Designing useless and ridiculous poo poo for a six-figure salary and drat-near guaranteed job security. :awesome:

Cockmaster
Feb 24, 2002

quote:

"You don't seem to want to accept the fact you're dealing with an expert in guerrilla warfare, with a man who's the best, with guns, with knives, with his bare hands. A man who's been trained to ignore pain, ignore weather, to live off the land, to eat things that would make a billy goat puke. In Vietnam his job was to dispose of enemy personnel. To kill! Period! Win by attrition. Well Fein was the best."

...Yet it never occurred to him that leaving dirty diapers where your pursuers can find them might not be such a great strategy for staying hidden.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
This man is a hero, the white Dorner, and no cop is innocent from the fate he gave them. Thanks.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
forensics must be pissed

"we need you guys to analyze these poo poo-filled diapers which have been sitting in the woods for a couple of days. thanks."

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
the diaper thing really is the best part about this and shouldn't be swept under the rug imo.

Diaper Rambo.

Digi_Kraken
Sep 4, 2011
Everyone PLEASE post + pray to Sekhmet, the Egyptian god of war and pestilence for more cop death at the hands of the diaper ninja

Please Sekhmet, give us more bloody cop death!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
when was the last sighting?

i bet this dude either ate something real not good to eat and shat himself to death and his corpse is being chewed on by scavengers or he's way way far away now

• Locked thread