Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Liquid Dinosaur
Dec 16, 2011

by Smythe

Moridin920 posted:

pig sniper

Wait so this guy is Bushman, user of these very forums?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9UKFTbJ470

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

Miltank posted:

When LAPD said that they were going to "burn that fucker" on the scanner, what they meant was "use tear gas."

and then the house caught on fire completely by accident.

lmao. pretty much everyone knew they did it on purpose. i don't know why they even bothered lying. its not like they'd get in trouble. this is the first im hearing about this lie actually.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
If no one falls into a punji stake pit in this thing, I'm going to be kinda bummed.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

Ork of Fiction posted:

If no one falls into a punji stake pit in this thing, I'm going to be kinda bummed.

Seriously. He needs to make a punji trap with those soiled diapers already. He better have at least tried this. It would be shameful if he didn't.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
there should be a public holiday to celebrate moral leaders such as Killdozer, Dorner, and diaper sniper.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Does the name diaper sniper rhyme?

Straker
Nov 10, 2005

psyopmonkey posted:

Does the name diaper sniper rhyme?

it should rhyme everywhere shouldn't it?

i mean even if you were in australia you'd be talking about the doipa snoipah

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Straker posted:

it should rhyme everywhere shouldn't it?

i mean even if you were in australia you'd be talking about the doipa snoipah

And now I need a diaper, thank you

Mods change my name to doipa snoipah please tia

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
I felt a lil bad but then I saw something like that news article where a cop shot a black man when he was getting his driver's liscence, after the cop asked him for his license and registration, and dont feel as bad.

im pooping! posted:

i watched first blood 2 days ago and was really surprised when i learned the body count was 1

i mean i was paying attention to the movie and i know it isnt nearly as violent as the other ones in the series but i didnt actually realize only 1 person dies in the entire movie until i read it on imdb

ITs called first blood idiot

Cuntellectual fucked around with this message at 10:13 on Sep 28, 2014

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Anatharon posted:

I felt a lil bad but then I saw something like that news article where a cop shot a black man when he was getting his driver's liscence, after the cop asked him for his license and registration, and dont feel as bad.

was it this one?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XFYTtgZAlE

pretty soft girl
Oct 1, 2004

my dead grandfather fights better than you

"Seat belt violation, sir"

I'll take "responses a police officer thinks are valid answers to the question 'why did you shoot me I can't feel my legs'" for 200 alex

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

old dog child posted:

My roommate used to borrow my hosed up looking car for work and over six months he was pulled over 3 times. I've had it since 2008 and only been pulled over once. Guess what he is~~~

One of my friends got pulled over all the time in a heavily white area when he drove a car. Second he got a pickup truck and started driving that around it dropped dramatically.

What I'm trying to say is get a pickup truck like a workin man.

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
i get pulled over a lot while driving in blackface

Digi_Kraken
Sep 4, 2011
Chris Dorner, Eric Frein, and Other Heroes of the Proletariat: A Historical Documentary by Ken Burns

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Is diaper sniper still safe?

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Anatharon posted:

its implied he killed a ton of dudes in vietnam tho

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

Al Borland posted:

Is diaper sniper still safe?

i hope diaper sniper remains safe

Icept
Jul 11, 2001
Afternoon tea with

The Rook & The Dook

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
hello, dispatch? this is mobile strike team alpha. we were driving the rook and lifted the armored assault platform too high and it tipped over

can you send someone to pick us up

GrrrlSweatshirt fucked around with this message at 01:10 on Sep 29, 2014

enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

I'm not an angel - I'm a Galactic Pioneer.
i would be more impressed if he pooped sans diap while shooting cops

like yeah anyone can poop in a diaper and shoot a pig in the face if this guys' trained in guerilla warfare youd think he could be poopin on a toilet and shoot a cop coming in the front door or maybe pooping in a hole he dug in the woods and he sees some cops driving over the ridge on a forklift and he squeezes off some rounds into police necks while he squeezes off a logg with his b-hole

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

i've been wondering why no one has joined him yet. there's no shortage of anti-government survivalists and diaper enthusiasts in this country

enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

I'm not an angel - I'm a Galactic Pioneer.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

The suspect was seen pulling up to cop cars in a silver minivan, holding up a piece of swiss cheese and asking cops to wrap it around his dick.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

ReidRansom posted:

i've been wondering why no one has joined him yet. there's no shortage of anti-government survivalists and diaper enthusiasts in this country
The situation makes a pretty great smokescreen.

Any other anti-autoritarians want to go to penn to dook in the woods?

petrol blue
Feb 9, 2013

sugar and spice
and
ethanol slammers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiR-T6eKGRg

petrol blue fucked around with this message at 09:25 on Sep 29, 2014

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

assaultrock.mp3

Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan
:japan:

ReidRansom posted:

BeDiapered death squads roaming the country.

Brown Dawn

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
pamper campers

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

lol just what we need. Instead of kicking down doors for no knock warrants the man can just killdozer ur wall.

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

InterFaced posted:

lol just what we need. Instead of kicking down doors for no knock warrants the man can just killdozer ur wall.

"whoops wrong house hope you have insurance!"

that thing looks like it has a few (actual) uses, but I don't see how it'll be any use in the loving woods

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

The Droid posted:

"whoops wrong house hope you have insurance!"

that thing looks like it has a few (actual) uses, but I don't see how it'll be any use in the loving woods

it's ok for lifting a pallet of frozen chicken if you spend 40k on the tactical fork and replace the armored assault platform with it

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

it's ok for lifting a pallet of frozen chicken if you spend 40k on the tactical fork and replace the armored assault platform with it

Yeah you can use it as an actual forklift or dozer debris and the whole transporting supplies to hostages thing seems useful but I don't see how that'd ever be used in hostage rescue as those usually rely on surprise and speed.

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
this will be used to provide the police with more unnecessary military gear and training smh

e: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XFYTtgZAlE like this idiot needs anything other than a permanent vacation from the force.

Blazing Zero fucked around with this message at 17:16 on Sep 29, 2014

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

Above Our Own posted:

stay safe diaper sniper

Liquid Dinosaur
Dec 16, 2011

by Smythe

Just put some ribbons on that thing and it wouldn't look out of place in Warhammer 40k.

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Blazing Zero posted:

this will be used to provide the police with more unnecessary military gear and training smh

e: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XFYTtgZAlE like this idiot needs anything other than a permanent vacation from the force.

how about permanently stripping him of gun-owning rights? that'd be f'nawesome

Trochanter
Sep 14, 2007

It ain't no sin
to take off your skin, And dance around in your bones!

Hey, we got ur iphone and pizzas here!

*demolishes half the house*

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
*busts through wall into room full of hostages/terrorists*

special delivery assholes!

*officer tries to step down to hand hostages phones but forklift falls over, crushing his legs*

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

*busts through wall into room full of hostages/terrorists*

special delivery assholes!

*officer tries to step down to hand hostages phones but forklift falls over, crushing his legs*

This is the American police, they would end up shooting the hostages and say it was because they refused to comply with the order to show the cops their hands.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Lazyfire posted:

This is the American police, they would end up shooting the hostages and say it was because they refused to comply with the order to show the cops their hands.

we had to kill the hostages in order to save them

• Locked thread