Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Menschliches! Allzumenschliches!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sweet to chat
Mar 28, 2007

lol

dumbskull
Mar 25, 2012

im cool

dumbskull
Mar 25, 2012

im cool

their from the 70s and called like "wacky labels" or something there is a store in pike place called Orange Dracula that is like a memorabilia/kitsch shop run by an over the hill monster movie/misfits fan who wants absurd prices for a lot of his dumb garbagage and they have bram stokers pin ball so im in there a lot. he has a life size poster of vampirella that i seriously considered getting an advance to buy however

fairlight
May 18, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M67XeznPXOc

Big Bidness
Aug 2, 2004

dumbskull posted:

their from the 70s and called like "wacky labels" or something there is a store in pike place called Orange Dracula that is like a memorabilia/kitsch shop run by an over the hill monster movie/misfits fan who wants absurd prices for a lot of his dumb garbagage and they have bram stokers pin ball so im in there a lot. he has a life size poster of vampirella that i seriously considered getting an advance to buy however

that bram stokers dracula pinball table is so great. i wish somewhere around me had it.

dumbskull
Mar 25, 2012

im cool

Big Bidness posted:

that bram stokers dracula pinball table is so great. i wish somewhere around me had it.

yeah its awesome, its like a thirty min bike ride but its worth it

Twenties Superstar
Oct 24, 2005

sugoi
30 min isnt so bad for pinball

dumbskull
Mar 25, 2012

im cool
yeah bt theres like dedicated pinball bar with 10+ tables only fifteen mins away!

Clavavisage
Nov 12, 2011

thanks for the intro dad

Twenties Superstar
Oct 24, 2005

sugoi
theres no good place like that here there are a bunch of machines around town but not in one place except at the jukebox and pinball store but they only invite ppl to play them once a year

Twenties Superstar
Oct 24, 2005

sugoi
altho i guess one bar has a bunch of tables Road Show
Game Show
Sopranos
Fish Tales
Tales Of the Arabian Nights
Corvette
Sinbad
Terminator 3

Planetarium
Apr 19, 2003

Grimey Drawer
i raised myself on the black knight and indiana jones tables

Bliggers-
Dec 1, 2006
Back in business

a false
Mar 5, 2009

I DECIDE
WHO LIVES
AND WHO DIES

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Lol

Todd Forklift
Dec 19, 2006

anchoress
Dec 24, 2011

by XyloJW

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

dumbskull posted:

yeah its awesome, its like a thirty min bike ride but its worth it

LOVE NEVER DIES

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

We have a pinball museum downtown with like 30 tables all on free play and its $10 to play all day. They got beer too :)

fairlight
May 18, 2007

pinball, like dxm, is one of those things I'm surprised to learn is actually very phiz.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
pinball is cool and good

Raspberry Bang
Feb 14, 2007

You can beat a video game, but you can never beat a pinball machine.

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

I saw a dude on the train playing bram stoker dracula pinball on an ipad

Chill Callahan
Nov 14, 2012

Chinatown posted:

pinball is cool and good

yeah

Chill Callahan
Nov 14, 2012
pinball could very well be an art

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

lol

time is a wastin
Sep 11, 2011

Asshole Masonanie
Oct 27, 2009

by vyelkin

slowdave
Jun 18, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uhomMWss_E

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Menschliches! Allzumenschliches!!

lmao

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

goferchan posted:

We have a pinball museum downtown with like 30 tables all on free play and its $10 to play all day. They got beer too :)

i thought i remember reading that had closed down

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

goferchan posted:

vegas has a sick pinball place iwth like hundreds of machines the problem is that its in las vegas

Meursault Horny
Sep 9, 2003

Chill Callahan posted:

pinball could very well be an art

the same could be said for dxm usage.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

sector_corrector posted:

i thought i remember reading that had closed down

No it only opened up around the beginning of this year, I think. Here's the lineup http://ashevillepinball.com/machines-for-sale/ (it changes week to week as they buy & sell stuff)

Asshole Masonanie
Oct 27, 2009

by vyelkin

Meursault Horny posted:

the same could be said for dxm usage.

it is

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

goferchan posted:

No it only opened up around the beginning of this year, I think. Here's the lineup http://ashevillepinball.com/machines-for-sale/ (it changes week to week as they buy & sell stuff)

oh, i thought you were in baltimore, where the pinball museum actually did just close down

Chill Callahan
Nov 14, 2012
crabtowne in glen burnie has some good machines and they serve beer and they also have SFII and final fight among many other cabs. town hall, if you ever find yourself making the regrettable decision of going to college park, has an addams family and a twilight zone machine among a couple others. theres also a place called 'vollyball house' in elkridge that has some machines but ive never been. bye

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mrmanatee
Jun 22, 2006

Positive outlook
Austin has pinballz arcade with like 100 machines and tickets you can redeem for silly plastic toys and it's byob but I'm not that great at pinball when drinking so I end up spending way too much money there

My favorite machine is an 80s one that has a second smaller board underneath the main board but the incline is reversed, it is very disorienting

mrmanatee fucked around with this message at 15:44 on Sep 30, 2014

• Locked thread