Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
soft ice sounds really good right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

koolkal
Oct 21, 2008

this thread maybe doesnt have room for 2 green xbox one avs
*walks in the door from work and pours a cup of coffee*

surely those dumb aagoons have stopped being retards

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
tfw writing a million words that boils down to "child loving isn't so bad"

Orthodox Rabbit
Jun 2, 2006

This game is perfect for empty-headed dunces that don't like to think much!! Of course, I'm a genius... I wonder why I'm so good at it?!
I would be really upset if someone typed up an 8 paragraph effortpost recounting of their experience with my banning or guild kicking or whatever let alone people repeatedly doing it for days on end

koolkal
Oct 21, 2008

this thread maybe doesnt have room for 2 green xbox one avs

kloa posted:

Imps are basically Fox News anchors that rehash any given information until something new comes along.

Carry on.

lol

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Wolpertinger posted:

That's the thing though, really - we keep trying to drop it but people keep bringing it up, so I was just explaining the version of the story as I had seen it and why at least I, and i assume other people, had to assume that SCT was innocent. Instead of people passive aggressively sniping about it I thought it would have been better to just get it out in the open because people were still bringing it up like every other post anyway. I mean hell, if nothing else people know a bit more about exactly what happened when I'm seeing people who think that the whole guild is literally this lovely because the guildleader who barely even does anything (stormgale, dodgey, a couple others run the majority of guild events).

There's a lot of cool people in GS, and we do a lot of fun poo poo, and it just sucks that all this poo poo is souring a lot of people on what could be a fun game.

Lol

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

lol

Orthodox Rabbit
Jun 2, 2006

This game is perfect for empty-headed dunces that don't like to think much!! Of course, I'm a genius... I wonder why I'm so good at it?!

Wolpertinger posted:

That's the thing though, really - we keep trying to drop it but people keep bringing it up, so I was just explaining the version of the story as I had seen it and why at least I, and i assume other people, had to assume that SCT was innocent. Instead of people passive aggressively sniping about it I thought it would have been better to just get it out in the open because people were still bringing it up like every other post anyway. I mean hell, if nothing else people know a bit more about exactly what happened when I'm seeing people who think that the whole guild is literally this lovely because the guildleader who barely even does anything (stormgale, dodgey, a couple others run the majority of guild events).

There's a lot of cool people in GS, and we do a lot of fun poo poo, and it just sucks that all this poo poo is souring a lot of people on what could be a fun game.

From the guy who totally unprovoked posted his lengthy opinion of the matter

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

SarutosZero posted:

From the guy who totally unprovoked posted his lengthy opinion of the matter

Don't you know who that is? Don't worry I don't either.

Xexre
Jan 26, 2010

Elder Brother, you're so dreamy
:allears:

Yes hello I can explain this all because *ten paragraph diatribe*

I've tried to be nice and give them a clue (a huge raging STOP POSTING clue) but I can't do it anymore. There's no helping them. They could just explain it all if only you'd just listen!

Kimsemus and Stormgale should start booting people who can't stop posting.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

I recognize the name and that is not normally a good thing.

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe

Xexre posted:

Kimsemus and Stormgale should start booting people who can't stop posting.

it's really the best thing they can do at this point

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Just let Worst Forums Poster continue to blantly poo poo in the thread until it, you know, clicks.

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Worst Forums Poster set to ignore by 600 plus goons.

Orthodox Rabbit
Jun 2, 2006

The bad archage posters all seem like the people who at a college party would get started on some kind of philosophical topic nobody there cares about and would still be talking about it 2 hours later after you left and came back again.

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe

BERGfu posted:

Just let Worst Forums Poster continue to blantly poo poo in the thread until it, you know, clicks.

bbg is a forums treasure

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Is there an imp zone west splinter? I realized I don't want anything to do with the leadership of the main guild no matter how many rape rooms the castle will fit

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Future forum leaks could be a potential problem when we decide to cover up another pedo!

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

BERGfu posted:

Worst Forums Poster set to ignore by 600 plus goons.

600 basic bitches

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

SumYungGui posted:

See, now the fun starts with people outing themselves as hilarious idiots and being trolled to hell and back with humor. Page after page of 4 Chan image meme bullshit was just lovely no content zero effort white noise. You should be ashamed of that waste of precious forum posts, because that poo poo sucked and drowned out the good stuff. Try to keep a high standard, ya know?

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
182 people have ruddha ignored

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

182 people are missing out on some truly great posts

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

600 basic bitches

heh

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

Is that accurate I've always liked his posts. hahaha gently caress

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

:eyepop:

Cricken_Nigfops
Oct 25, 2011

CROM!

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

182 people will never reach nirvana :smith:

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

The gently caress

They're funny as hell

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

zen death robot posted:

E/N posters aren't actually people are they?

not technically speaking, no

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe

Widestancer posted:

The gently caress

They're funny as hell

ruddha made a bunch of people mad in the diablo 3 threads by telling them the game wasn't the festering pile of poo poo that they all claimed it to be because of *current hot button issue*

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012
Ruddha's basically worth reading SA for.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

zen death robot posted:

E/N posters aren't actually people are they?

they count as sadbrained constructs

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
diablo 3 is a festering pile of poo poo tho??

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.
I always thought everyone in E/N was an elaborate troll.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

doublestep was kicked from the guild for chilling with a pedo but everyone in irc is still chilling with doublestep in #aagoons.

Soral
May 30, 2009

greetings, it's 12:30 pm and i just caught up on the thread. lots of lols

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Third World Reggin posted:

doublestep was kicked from the guild for chilling with a pedo but everyone in irc is still chilling with doublestep in #aagoons.

:eyepop: hosed up if true

Screenshot time

Orthodox Rabbit
Jun 2, 2006

Widestancer posted:

:eyepop: hosed up if true

Screenshot time

"Can we please just move past this we kicked out everyone we needed too and the pedo stuff is all taken care of so why do you guys keep bringing it up" -everyone in the archage thread

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Kylra posted:

I always thought everyone in E/N was an elaborate troll.

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
the #nightcrew irc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
you should use light gray text instead of white imo

• Locked thread