Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.

SarutosZero posted:

Isn't there a court system or something in archage? Maybe he meant an actual video game lawyer.
There is indeed an ingame kangaroo court system.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Kimsemus posted:

You were banned by SCT, and according to the notes for botting.

TBH SCT's policies are now invalid and I don't know if it was personal, I'll reinvite you if you want. I want to make sure he didn't kick you were being outspoken against his initial course of action and you shouldn't suffer for that stance.

no i was definitely hacking alot. Never botted, but just about everything people dont understand is called botting in this game. The debuff you get for falling through geometry is the exact same debuff you get for flying too close to the marianople jail. Both are removed if you go drown yourself.

Like I said before, im not even 50 or sure I want to play the game to completion but thanks for clearing it up.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

SarutosZero posted:

Isn't there a court system or something in archage? Maybe he meant an actual video game lawyer.

the only lawyer in the aa court system is me and I got sent to jail for 3hrs last time I was there

Mormon Star Wars
Aug 13, 2005
It's a minotaur race...

sword_man.gif posted:

i never considered you an enemy in the first place, much as vegeta does not consider hercule his rival

vegeta ain't got nothin' on hercule

Orthodox Rabbit
Jun 2, 2006

This game is perfect for empty-headed dunces that don't like to think much!! Of course, I'm a genius... I wonder why I'm so good at it?!

Kylra posted:

There is indeed an ingame kangaroo court system.

I want to be a video game lawyer. As you can see here your honor LordLegoolasKilla, my client only called the prosecution a homo on the zone chat channels. The precedent set in AznGangsta3 vs Mangos4Evry1 says that it is only punishable if you do this act over the global chat channels. Thus the prosecution has no case.

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

Dexters Secret posted:

And you didn't take screenshots???

I have parts of the convo screenshot:

Was one of the better lines, I was apparently taking Screenshots so fast it missed part of the convo. I ended up blocking him because he is creepy and accused us of witch hunt tracking down his reddit/insta/FB, even though I've never once bothered to so much as try to find him on IRC outside of game. I don't know what his deal is but I guess he feels like some kind of grand conspiracy is against him and everyone is in on it except his PL friends.

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

Kimsemus posted:

Even BFM PM'ed me in game to tell me how wrong I was, how his lawyer colluded to sabotage his case, how innocent he was, and that he was going to get his SA ban appealed because I was just the mouthpiece of the impzone and you guys have everyone fooled about him.

All in all, a pretty good night. 10/10 would play again.

:eyepop:

Post the logs

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Kimsemus posted:

Was one of the better lines, I was apparently taking Screenshots so fast it missed part of the convo. I ended up blocking him because he is creepy and accused us of witch hunt tracking down his reddit/insta/FB, even though I've never once bothered to so much as try to find him on IRC outside of game. I don't know what his deal is but I guess he feels like some kind of grand conspiracy is against him and everyone is in on it except his PL friends.

*Starts screaming and banging my fists on the table* Good poo poo!! GOOD! poo poo!

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

Holy poo poo that dude is seriously hosed in the head

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

*Starts screaming and banging my fists on the table* Good poo poo!! GOOD! poo poo!

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
WHEN SHALL I BE ABLE TO DIDDLE KIDDIES IN PEACE, I ASK YOU?????:wth:

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Dec 26, 2012

your hosed now dude he went through your post history

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Sorry for missing a good part of the convo, chat was scrolling super fast but that is the jist of it.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Welp, I'm pretty much shunned in game lmao. All the people I played with before SCT started the pirate splinter went to play pirate. I think I really didn't start getting the cold shoulder until I said in guild chat that SCT started a splinter guild.

Time to take a break I guess.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I only sarcastically wanted my own foreign sex doll. Sarcastically offered her nudes as rewards to guild members. Don't you see? I'm sarcastically a waste of human life. It's sarcasm. Idiot.:smug:

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

no see I was only sarcastically grooming that underaged girl from another country

Orthodox Rabbit
Jun 2, 2006

This game is perfect for empty-headed dunces that don't like to think much!! Of course, I'm a genius... I wonder why I'm so good at it?!

What did you want

"To laugh at you're inept choices"

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Kimsemus posted:

He uses the same name everywhere good job everyone you cracked the case of the mysterious viola chair

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Keep on cutting trees to get a big log.

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe

quote:

I love how "This guy who just insulted my gf is a pedo, he did stuff in EVE years ago, ban him now!" without any corroborating evidence is a "credible accusation" now. As soon as any guild officer saw any evidence he was immediately booted. I really don't know what more you guys wanted. Keep believing there was some big conspiracy going on, I'm sure your world of paranoia is fun to live in.

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

when will this end? never i hope

Ashrik
Feb 9, 2009

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Eonwe posted:

Welp, I'm pretty much shunned in game lmao. All the people I played with before SCT started the pirate splinter went to play pirate. I think I really didn't start getting the cold shoulder until I said in guild chat that SCT started a splinter guild.

You post in threads of things I like and don't try to hide international child grooming, so you're pretty cool in my book.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
drat, I really love Hitler, AIDS, and Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Games.

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Eonwe posted:

its also kinda a bad game, just wait a month for the winter releases to start. I hear that new LotR game is bitchin' rad

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

drat, I really love Hitler, AIDS, and Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Games.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

you forgot wasting your real life on a virtual life that will cease to exist and lose what barley any meaning it had when they inevitably shut down the servers

Dec 26, 2012

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

same.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Kimsemus posted:

Sorry for missing a good part of the convo, chat was scrolling super fast but that is the jist of it.
Continued lmao at the repeated usage of the rubber and glue defense

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Eonwe posted:

Don't let em get you down. Are you able to play with the Good Guys (good guild name suggestion there btw) at all?

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

Widestancer posted:

Don't let em get you down. Are you able to play with the Good Guys (good guild name suggestion there btw) at all?

yea i dont think he really lost out much there lol

if people are shunning you for not being a pedophile/pedo defender i think you're better off without them

Belzac
Mar 20, 2008

The third fracture I would do away with...I can't, sorry.

F R A C T U R E

sword_man.gif posted:

mmo players are weird

(an eos is a fairy that scholars summon)

This is actually not all that uncommon when you end up in an instance with people from an RP server. This is more creepy though than all the anime gokus that shout "BANKAI!" while doing their limit breaks though.

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Widestancer posted:

I'll gladly make a west splinter for anyone interested on the conditions that I don't have to manage a bunch of whiney bitches. Everyone is an officer and everything is decided by majority vote. I have 2 people so far and I'll straw poll the name when I get enough people. I'll also share all the illegal farm spots I found

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Teh only piracy that aagoons can do is butt piracy lmfao

Soral
May 30, 2009

Fauxtool posted:

I'll gladly make a west splinter for anyone interested on the conditions that I don't have to manage a bunch of whiney bitches. Everyone is an officer and everything is decided by majority vote. I have 2 people so far and I'll straw poll the name when I get enough people. I'll also share all the illegal farm spots I found

another puppet guild controlled by kewpuh and the imp zone.............. :twisted:

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

captain SCT sparrow: "Shiver me timbers! Thar there be loot there, ya scallywags!" *points to european island full of teenage girls ready for a good ol' rapin'*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anal Papist
Jun 2, 2011

http://pastebin.com/zQrFNbtR

• Locked thread