Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Imp Jones ship is full of fishmen and zombies shitposting and sinking pedophile boats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

lmao

Soral
May 30, 2009

hmmmmmm

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

:wth::wth::wth:

Well this changes EVERYTHING!:downs:

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
15? That's way too loving old. *puts viola back in case*

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Uhhh we all know from Tokaii that 16 is the optimal age

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Widestancer posted:

Don't let em get you down. Are you able to play with the Good Guys (good guild name suggestion there btw) at all?

I think I'm going to join Order of the Deag. They are a small goon guild that offered to let me join a while back.

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe

Eonwe posted:

I think I'm going to join Order of the Deag. They are a small goon guild that offered to let me join a while back.

another splinter...all according to keikaku :twisted:

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

There cannot be two skies.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Widestancer posted:

There cannot be two skies.

God in heaven, Goon Squad on earth.

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE

Kimsemus posted:

Yep, I kicked 3 of the SUPER EDGY SUCH FUNNY people last night, ("BFM did nothing wrong!" etc), and now the other 15 people in guild who contribute nothing to society other than rape jokes and holocaust denial posts are super upset, and have formed some kind of sekret coalition against me.

Even BFM PM'ed me in game to tell me how wrong I was, how his lawyer colluded to sabotage his case, how innocent he was, and that he was going to get his SA ban appealed because I was just the mouthpiece of the impzone and you guys have everyone fooled about him.

All in all, a pretty good night. 10/10 would play again.

why aren't you posting screenshots

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
It just keeps happening.

Kewpah, zuluman, it just keeps happening

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

gordan freidberg posted:

I had a feeling that this guild was poo poo when people would melt down in you eluded to any naughty words. Also, on day one, the general chat was horrible and the first time some troon spoke up (unconfirmed as to whether or not they have a y chromosome) you nerds were falling all over eachother to make cringeworthy jokes and responses to every retarded question.

Good job defending unquestionable pedophiles while at the same time self-censoring whatever language you decide triggers you. You're worse than the "no foul language in my murder simulator" servers. This is a Christian Guild.

Also,

Still no rules about pedophilia but the racism thing has to be explicitly stated? Good thing nobody referred to anyone of Jewish descent as "Jew" because It would have caused a shitstorm in your GBS chat oh wait that happened lol.

leStrom posted:

Daily reminder, if someone (or a thousand someones) enjoy playing the game make sure to troll and slander them till they stop having fun. Fun in a finite resource after all, by taking others fun you have more. The goal obviously is to be the last person having fun in the game therefore all of the goons whose fun you've taken will crown you the winner.

tips for winning the game:

form a small splinter group on another server bitterly denouncing the evils of fun-having goons

morally bankrupt opposition goon leadership from a place of insincerity and child-like hate

use "social" leverage in an attempt to obscure or silence opposition

repeat steps one through three

pro tip:

to expand your fun extraction operation make sure to do this in other games, or many simultaneously. Eventually you will have all the fun and you can "live" out the rest your days in your forum-fun-kingdom of obscurity.

tldr;

I'm broke crafting up a scepter in china-game while the rest of gear is worse than the level 20 crafted stuff. I dun hosed up.

:a2m:

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lmfao

Raylen
Aug 1, 2003

You just killed the nice deranged chick from the juice bar that I was gonna score with someday maybe!
Pillbug

Shinjobi posted:

Keep on cutting trees to get a big log.

heh i'm glad someone else saw that

Velthice
Dec 12, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
Everyone knows that human being friend of the family and rape are the funniest poo poo. What do you mean cut that poo poo out? That's some fascist hitler rear end bullshit oval office.

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe
i find myself running out of ways to rebuke stupid posts due to running out of ways to frame this situation in the english language

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

it just gets better and better

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

thank you mmo hmo for increasing the number of imp zone posters

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Velthice posted:

Everyone knows that human being friend of the family and rape are the funniest poo poo. What do you mean cut that poo poo out? That's some fascist hitler rear end bullshit oval office.

only some are allowed to say this poo poo, and it's not for the reason they THINK they are acting that way for lmao

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

only some are allowed to say this poo poo, and it's not for the reason they THINK they are acting that way for lmao

I know I can't. I can only use lesser terms such as "moor" and "guido". I haven't leveled up enough :(

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
The next defense will be " why does BBG get to say friend of the family aids cum drinking Jewish kike killer looking for group" and. "I love making GBS threads inside friend of the family childrens assholes" and everyone laughs but I say "Jew" and get banned from the guild?!

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Widestancer posted:

I know I can't. I can only use lesser terms such as "moor" and "guido". I haven't leveled up enough :(

*blesses u with the level up potion*

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

friend of the family, human being and rape are funny, on certain contexts and when handled by joke crafters.

Belzac
Mar 20, 2008

The third fracture I would do away with...I can't, sorry.

F R A C T U R E

*Dark Helmet is a monster you have to kill for a weekly quest.

Also kill me.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

anyone else knew any eve spies who just had to constantly tell you how awesome and secret and important the things they were doing like, posting on eve forums, was?

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

*blesses u with the level up potion*

n...N...NIGHTLITE (slur for a white south african who stands out like a, heh, light at night)

It looks like I have a ways to go

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

as a cosmopolitan troll now i use gopnik, bydlo, maricon and kaffir as powerful words now...

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

friend of the family, human being and rape are funny, on certain contexts and when handled by joke crafters.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

NecroMonster posted:

anyone else knew any eve spies who just had to constantly tell you how awesome and secret and important the things they were doing like, posting on eve forums, was?

That might have helped a kiddiefucker get booted awhile back so that would have been nice back then I guess

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Widestancer posted:

n...N...NIGHTLITE (slur for a white south african who stands out like a, heh, light at night)

It looks like I have a ways to go

lmao

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

*gruffing loud laugh*

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

i will travel to finnish 4chan and return with offensive words that those northern jonnes use. wish me luck

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

Third World Reggin posted:

thank you mmo hmo for increasing the number of imp zone posters

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

The next defense will be " why does BBG get to say friend of the family aids cum drinking Jewish kike killer looking for group" and. "I love making GBS threads inside friend of the family childrens assholes" and everyone laughs but I say "Jew" and get banned from the guild?!

meanwhile in guildchat
me: [chanting] "I'm a homo! I'm gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay"
teen butt pirate: wtf officers? He is being problematic without officer approval!

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
God bless this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

welp the guy who decided to tell everyone in the guild that he quit college to work at radio shack, had a closed carry permit, took his gun to work, broke company policy, and got fired got a new avatar then changed it back.

http://esarahpalinonline.com/soap/?username=Streptovsky

• Locked thread