Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Zeno-25 posted:

That wasn't just the Russian military random angry people from the town just started shooting rifles and RPGs at the school towards the end of the hostage situation too.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beslan_school_hostage_crisis

also

He also mentioned that journalists from Al Jazeera television offered for three days to participate in the negotiations and enter the school even as hostages, "but their services were not needed by anyone."[71]

:holymoley:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
I agree that it's good all these cops are chasing around a diapered assassin in the forest instead of shooting more black people.

Stay Safe Diaper Sniper

grope proof vest
Jan 11, 2006

lol @ cops on a literal snipe hunt

Free Cheese
Sep 16, 2005
Come on, it's free
Buglord

grope proof vest posted:

lol @ cops on a literal diape hunt

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
Please god, let this man be forever known as the diaper sniper.

Pyzza Rouge
Jun 25, 2011

La Mano de Dios

erik "doodoo crack" frain

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

Lazyfire posted:

HIGHSPEEDLOWDRAG military gear

lol

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

apparently hes leading them to a gigantic abandoned hotel and setting up IEDs, lol

http://abcnews.go.com/US/eric-frein-manhunt-finds-fully-functional-pipe-bombs/story?id=25865819 (warning: autoplay video)

eric frein and the treasure of the sierra madre

Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

Tell your friends they don't have to be scared or hungry anymore comrades.
LMAO if they burn down the hotel with a flash bang.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

I just googled How To Evade Police Manhunts and How To Shoot Police/Pigs Without Being Caught.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Yivgev posted:

apparently hes leading them to a gigantic abandoned hotel and setting up IEDs, lol

http://abcnews.go.com/US/eric-frein-manhunt-finds-fully-functional-pipe-bombs/story?id=25865819 (warning: autoplay video)

eric frein and the treasure of the sierra madre

quote:

"These devices are consistent with Frein's non-confrontational and gutless efforts to kill and injure law enforcement from a distance," Bivens said.

Bivens needs to make up his mind he sounds confused

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
can't wait for the rook to bust into the hotel through a wall and end up buried under a pile of rubble

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
frein you gutless coward come over here and fight these cops w/ ur fists

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

He should bravely fire cruise missiles at them from hundreds of miles away instead of shooting at them from hundreds of yards like a coward.

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

i like that they put a tasteful frame (suitable for hanging) around the picture of the bomb

*FBI tactical team descends on the framing department at Hobby Lobby*

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

can't wait for the rook to bust into the hotel through a wall and end up buried under a pile of rubble

In chess the biggest problem with rooks is getting them out from behind the pawns, this dude's going to have to plug a couple more cops before the rook will make it up from the back lines

naem
May 29, 2011

Above Our Own posted:

stay safe diaper sniper

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014
How long does it take to kill one nerdball? The guy has been hiking non-stop for three weeks over difficult terrain. Dehydrated, starving, sleep deprived, poo smeared, fly bit. One thousand police and dogs in pursuit, they haven't caught him lol

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

maybe he's leaving dookie all over to fool the police

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

guys he read stuff on the internet the cops cant compete with that

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

maybe he already died and his ghost is continuing to leave poo poo behind

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Parallax Scroll posted:

maybe he already died and his ghost is continuing to leave poo poo behind

id be scared as poo poo if i had to go into a hotel to catch a ghost who was making ieds

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
i hope this manhunt goes on forever, just years of the diaper sniper popping out of the bushes to throw loaded depends and disappear while the keystone kops unload into the air and on each other

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
attn: milgoons

are diapers considered viable options for field bandages?

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Izumi Konata posted:

that's tampons

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
tomorrow's news: 11 cops killed and one forklift badly damaged by booby-trapped diaper. "repairs on the rook are underway," says chief of police

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Alas Boobylon posted:

How long does it take to kill one nerdball? The guy has been hiking non-stop for three weeks over difficult terrain. Dehydrated, starving, sleep deprived, poo smeared, fly bit. One thousand police and dogs in pursuit, they haven't caught him lol

people like to think police are experts at all this stuff but that's mor ethe military (and only a small segment of the military at that). the police are experts at sitting around in cars, doing petty paperwork, and manhandling people. theyre for the most part absolutely terrible shots and are unlikely to be expert trackers unless theyre really into hunting or something on the side

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

tomorrow's news: 11 cops killed and one forklift badly damaged by booby-trapped diaper. "repairs on the rook are underway," says chief of police

*lights fuse on diaper with serb cigarette* "I'm castling you... out."

Tom P. Baxter
Apr 26, 2005
How do you know my language!?!?!

Cream_Filling posted:

people like to think police are experts at all this stuff but that's mor ethe military (and only a small segment of the military at that). the police are experts at sitting around in cars, doing petty paperwork, and manhandling people. theyre for the most part absolutely terrible shots and are unlikely to be expert trackers unless theyre really into hunting or something on the side

They seem pretty good at shooting black people.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
Now let's settle this once and for all Frein -- or aint you got the gumption?!

Tom P. Baxter
Apr 26, 2005
How do you know my language!?!?!

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Tom P. Baxter posted:

They seem pretty good at shooting black people.

theyre actually pretty poo poo at it. its just the black people cant shoot back. if its somewhere denser like new york, their hail of poorly aimed bullets ends up shooting white people too

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

what if he isn't in those woods anymore and the diapers are from some other crazy survivalist?

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Tsinava posted:

Stay Safe Diaper Sniper

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014
The police soon discovered that a white virgin could not be killed in broad daylight; the sun cauterized their wounds as quickly as they formed. They searched the night furtively, praying to God that they would not be struck dead by Serbian man-slayer rounds or, fleeing in terror, fall face first into diapers.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

I'd call him the pampers predator but I think that name is taken

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

I hope random people start leaving diapers in the woods for the search parties to find.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Izumi Konata posted:

Yes, they can be used for that successfully.

The Droid posted:

what if he isn't in those woods anymore and the diapers are from some other crazy survivalist?

Don't we all have a crazy survivalist inside us, just trying to get out?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

etalian posted:

I hope random people start leaving diapers in the woods for the search parties to find.

*shits ind iaper* "No I'M Spartacus"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

TOOT BOOT posted:

I'd call him the pampers predator but I think that name is taken

by who? is it david vitter?

• Locked thread