Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

ZeeToo posted:

Yeah, I feel I have to give you an apology for that; I figured it was a pretty solid build when I suggested what I did of it.

At least you were a big help in us realizing the magnitude of the problem? :shobon:

All good, it was fun! Your help was VERY appreciated!

SynthOrange posted:

Sounds like a hell of a lot of work for everyone involved, players and commissioners. I'd be happy to just have a losers bracket without any skill bumps (or even a losers free for all every manthing for themselves).

I have to second this - without being able to apply the fighter upgrade points using the site builder, I don't think I'd be reasonably able to get it done. Swell idea though - speaking selfishly, I WOULD like to see what my dwarf is like with a few more upgrades to his stats.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jazzimus Prime
May 16, 2002

The Brothers Autobot

Duckaerobics posted:

Does anyone have any thoughts on adding ammo (bolts and arrows) to the available weapons? I want to try a small guy with bolts, but they might be a little overpowered. From some tests I've done they seem to be fairly deadly in the hands of small fighters.

We've done it before. The way it was always implemented was that you would purchase a bow or crossbow, then let the commissioner know that you wanted to trash the bow/crossbow and just keep one arrow/bolt to stab with. I think it uses Miscellaneous Object skill, but I'd have to check.

I never really liked fighters who stabbed with ammo, but if people really want to do it, we can accommodate it.

Silverminnow
Feb 25, 2008
Shiniest fish in the sea!

SynthOrange posted:

Sounds like a hell of a lot of work for everyone involved, players and commissioners. I'd be happy to just have a losers bracket without any skill bumps (or even a losers free for all every manthing for themselves).

Podima posted:

I have to second this - without being able to apply the fighter upgrade points using the site builder, I don't think I'd be reasonably able to get it done. Swell idea though - speaking selfishly, I WOULD like to see what my dwarf is like with a few more upgrades to his stats.

This can certainly be the case if everybody else is alright with it. Two managers have sent in fighters already, but if Tarezax and Galick are okay with just running their fighters as-is then it's fine. However I'll still need everybodies' current fighters sent my way either by e-mail or maybe one team member posting the entire team in one post. Or PMs if you have em. Never mind Jazzimus has said he can get us all the macros we need if we leave the fighters as-is, so that is what we are going to do. Sorry Tarezax and Galick.

To clarify: We'd still be doing brackets as if it were the playoffs, you'll just be competing for the title best of the worst and wont get any points to build on.

Silverminnow fucked around with this message at 05:39 on Oct 2, 2014

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Huh, I thought you'd be able to peek at the fighter gear as a commissioner?

Silverminnow
Feb 25, 2008
Nah you can only see gear and skills of fighters not on your team while running fights. This means that for this purpose the teams that have already been knocked out cannot be seen by us.

Jazzimus Prime
May 16, 2002

The Brothers Autobot
In case anyone's wondering...

:siren: Here are a few changes that will be in place for the next tournament :siren:

wall of text incoming, just read the bolded parts if you don't care about details

Werewolves are BACK! - I've modded them back into the game. They might still need some testing, but they appear to work pretty well so far, and are a good option if you want something larger than human size but not quite so big as a Tigerman.

You can rename and/or change your fighter's race before the tournament starts! - Hate being stuck in a team with all small fighters due to the luck of the draw? This will no longer be a problem! As long as the first round hasn't officially started yet, you'll be able to change your fighter's race, or rename the fighter to make his or her name work with a team gimmick, or even just change the fighter's gender (which was pretty much necessary in order to allow any male fighter of any race to be changed to the female-only Soldier Ant Woman race). Changing your fighter will only work for fighters with no skills or equipment, so there's no loading up your fighter with skills and armor using gremlin points and then changing to a yeti -- you'll have to reset your fighter's build first.

New schedule options! - Up until now, the schedule options have only been either a playoff-only tournament, or a "World Cup" style schedule with a round-robin "regular season" against divisional opponents to qualify for the playoff. However, we'll now have a couple of new schedule options: A "double round robin" where teams (or individual fighters) face each opponent in their own division twice in order to qualify for the playoff, and also what I've been calling an "NFL-style" schedule where teams/fighters not only face each opponent in their own division twice, but also fight opponents from other divisions, in a longer slog to qualify for the playoff and eventual championship! If we do another test tournament after this, it will be a double round robin, but the "official" tournament will be the longer style with the interdivisional matches.

Of course, with the current design, a longer schedule means players will have to wait longer until the playoffs in order to upgrade their fighters. Which is why another new feature will be:

A per-round point bonus for active players! - This would be a small point bonus awarded each round to fighters belonging to players who actively participate in the tournament, which after the course of several rounds might add up to just enough to purchase something useful. What does "actively participate" mean? Just visiting the Arena Challenge site once each round while logged in to your account is enough for your fighter to qualify for the bonus. Note that visiting the site multiple times in a round will not grant multiple bonuses, as the bonus is awarded only once at the end of each round. Do you place bets on fights every round? Congratulations, your fighter will qualify for the bonus each round just from doing that, without you having to do anything else at all! Do you visit the Standings page or read your team's combat log each round? That's good enough too! Do you create a fighter at the start of the tournament and then forget about the site, but read the write-ups here? Sorry, that fighter won't qualify for the point bonus.

Game balance changes -- Smaller fighters won't get quite as many points as they do now, larger fighters will get a few more points than they do now, bow/crossbow skill points will be cheaper, weapon costs across the board will be increased a bit, costs for picks and scourges in particular will be even a bit higher than that, striking skill and armor won't be as brutally expensive for the big fighters, and there will probably a few other balance changes as well.

Jazzimus Prime fucked around with this message at 08:02 on Oct 2, 2014

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!
:siren: Test Tournament, Week 3, Fight 7 :siren:

On the left: Two and two half men! gbuchold gives us Issamael the Human, grobbendonk gives us Snarf Snarf Snarf the Dwarf, iLonie gives us Tukaram the Human and Reverence gives us Akurduana the Dwarf.

On the right: Modern Family! unwantedplatypus gives us Child Protective Services the Kobold, Zwingley gives us Urist McWingley the Dwarf, Bene Elim gives us Gnome Chance the Dark Gnome and Segway Rave gives us Leonard Lowpate the Dwarf!

It's a ratings battle to the finish between these two. Modern Family has secured a playoff win for sure, and Two and two half men certainly advance if they win. If they lose, there's three 1-2 record teams in the Boatmurdered division. Even one kill puts them ahead by points for, but if they lose with no kills we'll have to consult The Big Book o' Obscure Tiebreaker Rules to see if points against still put them in. I think so. But we shall see how the fight shakes out!

At any rate, we have two comedies, six midgets and a smidge of ultraviolence on the table tonight, so this should be a riot. Or, at least, as violent as one.

Both sides are fairly defensively-minded, so first blood takes a minute, when Gnome Chance hits Tukaram in the neck. It's not much of an injury, but it counts. Akurduana hits next, his steel spear spilling Leonard Lowpate's guts. The injured dwarf turns green. Tukaram slashes with his own steel weapon, and one of Leonard's hands comes off, too. Iron offers little defense against such. Akurduana stabs once more. Leonard looks at the hole in his mail shirt, and leg, and faints. Tukaram chops off the unfortunate dwarf's head. We're seeing just whose family ties are stronger, I think.

(Akurduana is standing on Leonard's body)

Perhaps foolishly, Gnome Chance steps between the lethal duo. To their north, Snarf Snarf Snarf buries his pick in Child Protective Services' lung. The kobold sputters and chokes. Issamael follows up with an arm slash, and the kobold is out like a light. Snarf Snarf Snarf does the honors, and Child Protective Services is dead. Good lord, their teamwork.

Status Check:
Two and two half men: assorted bruises, a slight neck injury.
Modern Family: Two slain outright, two untouched

We've learned one thing about Modern Families: they're smaller.

Urist McWringley has had enough. The battle will not be so easily decided. He'll have to work quickly, though: Tukaram just chopped off Gnome Chance's hand. If the trend holds, she will be dead in three more blows. Urist strikes Issamael in the foot, breaking bone. The human collapses. He breaks the other foot for good measure. Akurduana moves to help against the tranced foe, but Urist hits Issamael in the lower body, shredding his spine. He moves up the body. Another spine-ripping hammerblow. Issamael, suddenly quadrupelagic, drops his sword. So far, nothing has been able to do more than knock down Urist McWringley. He smashes a few more of Issamael's extremities, for good measure, but it's not doing much; he can't feel anything below his neck.

Meanwhile, slowly, Gnome Chance is starting to win over Tukaram. She's definitely the more skilled. Then, something happens.

She dodges away from Tukaram, and into his three teammates. Whoever first realizes they just bumped backs with the enemy could get an advantage here. It turns out to be Gnome Chance; she gets in on the fun of attacking Issamael. She chops off an arm, bites his leg, chops open his abdomen to spill his intestines... and then Snarf Snarf Snarf sees her. He hits her body with his pick, and her intestines spill. Blood loss hits her. She dies.

Status check:
Two and two half men: One probably-doomed human, three fighters in fair but banged-up condition
Modern Family: Three dead, one dwarf in a martial trance who aims to turn it around single-handed.

Snarf Snarf Snarf tackles Urist, knocking him away from the other fighters... and Urist takes advantage of that. Left leg, right hand, right leg... the terrible copper hammer drums away, bone crunching with every impact. Akurduana approaches. Urist hits him twice, too, and Akurduana drops the spear and surrenders to pain. That's only two of Two and two half men left in fighting condition, now. Urist scratches Snarf Snarf Snarf in the lip. Dizziness overcomes him, too. Then a hammer smashes his skull in. Urist turns to Akurduana, and does the same.

The humans haven't limped over to the battle yet; Urist slew both outright before they could. Issamael puts up a show of resistance, but bleeds out. Urist McWingley turns and gives Tukaram two perfunctory blows. Triumphant, he stands uninjured atop the mountain of every other fighters' body.

Modern Family pulls out a come-from-behind 4-3 victory... but one I can't really feel good about. Both teams will advance.

Kills
: Urist McWingley - 4, Tukaram - 1, Snarf Snarf Snarf - 2

Combat log

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Darn, that's a thousand dwarfbux down the drain.

Ghostwoods
May 9, 2013

Say "Cheese!"
That was some glorious martial trance action!

Segway Rave
Dec 25, 2011

this is stanley barton he is the brother of the king and feels sad alot because other people don't like him much they say hes boring and not fun
Picking a dwarf is pretty much worth it just for the percentage chance to have something crazy like that happen. Is there any way to give them to other races?

A tournament where every fighter has the chance to enter martial trances would be pretty cool, but it would probably work out to whoever enters one first wins.

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!

Segway Rave posted:

Picking a dwarf is pretty much worth it just for the percentage chance to have something crazy like that happen. Is there any way to give them to other races?

Yes, there is. It's a single tag in their descriptions that allows it, so it would be a matter of five minutes' work to let everyone trance.

I sort of think it might be better to remove them from dwarves, though; having a tag where, sometimes, you just randomly flip from a complete loss to a clear win seems... a little too cheap a victory.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Are you making GBS threads me? That was awesome. Trances are the only reason to even be a dwarf in this thing.

Vote no on prop 1051

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
:siren:Test Tournament, Round 3, Final Fight:siren:

Hold onto your butts; there’s going to be some blood up in here.

The last fight of round 3 will be Grab N Stab (who won their last fight largely thanks to Autoerotic Asphyxiation) against Oscar Pristorius’s Gun Glub. Grab N Stab has already clinched a playoff spot, all they need is one kill and they take first place in their division even if they lose.
The Gun Club is dead last, but a flawless 4-0 victory could bump them into 3rd place.

Time to create the fighters and run the fight!

On the left is Grab N' Stab with Little Bastard the gremlin up top, Windy Mole the moleman beside him. Autoerotic Aspyxiation (henceforce Autoerotic) the strangler and Not Ready Yeti the yeti finish the team. Managers are Testekill, pantherrpg, AJ_Impy, and Goodchild.

On the right is Oscar Pristorius’s Gun Club. Ain’t Ogre ‘till It’s Snogre (henceforth Snogre) is a yeti managed by Locomotive Breath. Just a Prick is a kobold by Duckaerobics, Karl is a human by Maarak, and Hambeaten is a dwarf by matthew beet.

Will it matter that the smallest and largest fighters are northernmost on their respective teams?

The Gun Club charges in orderly ranks while Autoerotic and Little Bastard outpace their slower teammates.

Both yeti’s miss the opening blows, but Windy Mole starts off where he ended last fight: Latching on to a foot with his teeth. Karl winces in pain from the bite that tore muscle in his foot, but drives his dagger through Windy Moles armor and cuts his front leg badly.

In the south of the arena Hambeaten stabs Not Ready Yeti in the foot with his sword, and the huge yeti punches the dwarfs teeth out in a retaliatory strike. To the north Just a Prick helps his teammate and stabs Windy Mole in the right arm, breaking bone and tearing ligaments. Snogre has read about what Autoerotic can do so he lowers his head and stuns the smaller strangler and sends him sprawling.

Little Bastard knows that he needs to buy time for Autoerotic to shake off the cobwebs, so he darts forward and stabs Snogre in the foot, sending the huge yeti to the floor. Little Bastard smartly dodges north out of range. Karl (great build by the way) thrusts his dagger through Windy Moles stomach, tearing his guts and making him nauseous. Autoerotic, still dazed but back on his feet, swings his pick and fractures the downed Snogre’s right leg.

The two Yeti’s continue to do about as good as Yetis have done all tournament. Snogre blacks out from pain and Not Ready Yeti loses his left hand to Hambeaten. Teeth fly everywhere.

Autoerotic stabs the prone Snogre in the skull, but fails to penetrate enough to kill him. Karl and Just a Prick continue to team up on Windy Mole, fracturing legs and severing arms until the moleman falls to the floor. Little Bastard darts back into the fray and stabs Snogre in the head with his blue sword, killing him for the first death of the match.

Team snapshot.
Grab N Stab: Gremlin and Strangler both deadly and uninjured, Mole down, Yeti getting cut to pieces.
Gun Club: Yeti dead, Kobold, human, dwarf all uninjured other than a couple bruises.

Karl and Just a Prick have cruel personalities. Back to back swings from them take a right arm and a right leg off of Windy Mole. The legs should land just in time for the fight to be over. Not Ready Yeti only has one hand and he realizes he’s outmatched by the dwarf facing him. Instead of continuing to fight Hambeaten the huge yeti swings at Karl. Karls right hand explodes in a fine red mist, forcing him to drop his dagger. Right about this time is when Autoerotic stops seeing double, shaking off his stunned-ness.

Hambeaten teaches Not Ready Yeti not to turn his back, and cuts into his left leg which causes the yeti to pass out and fall over. Karl takes off Windy Moles one remaining back foot with a swipe. Hambeaten makes his next blow count and sends Not Ready Yeti to hang out with Snogre in whatever yeti afterlife they have. I assume it’ll be them in pink princess outfits with tiaras having a tea party.

Karl looks at the armless-legless moleman on the ground in front of him and realizes it’s time to finish this if they have a chance of victory. He uses his second dagger to chop off Windy Moles head.

Team stats.
Grab N Stab: Little Bastard the gremlin and Autoerotic the strangler are alive and unhurt. Other two are dead.
Gun Club: Just a Prick, Karl, and Hambeaten (kobold, human, dwarf) are all uninjured. Snogre is dead.

Ladies and Gentlemen, it is with great pleasure that I announce Autoerotic is back. A couple back and forth blows are blocked, then the strangler slams his pick into Just a Prick’s right leg and sends the kobold to the ground. His teammate Little Bastard cuts open Karls hand. Autoerotic slams his pick into the downed kobold’s right arm.

Ladies and Gentlemen, it is with great pleasure that I announce Autoerotic is a parapalegic. Just a Prick is down with pick-holes in two limbs. The kobold swings upwards, his dagger tearing into Autoerotic’s stomach and tearing through the spine nervous tissue. Autoerotic falls over unable to feel his legs. At the same time Little Bastard slices deep into Karl’s arm, sending him to the floor unconscious. This fight is still very much anyone’s game.

Team stats since a lot happened in three sentences.
Grab N Stab: Little Bastard is 100%, Autoerotic 50% (get it? He can’t feel from the waist down so that’s 50% of his body. I am hilarious).
Gun Club: Just a Prick is down and hurting, Karl just passed out, Hambeaten is 100% and has almost reached the combatants.

Karl is dead. Before Hambeaten can provide support, Little Bastard chopped his head off. To the left of the arena Autoerotic and Just a Prick are poking holes in each other. Just a Prick breaks one of Autoerotics arms, but Autoerotic has already buried his pick in the kobolds chest.

Which one will pass out first? Will it even matter since Little Bastard is deadly as poo poo? Can Hambeaten take down the small gremlin by himself?

Hambeaten steps within range of Little Bastard and sends his steel sword into the small gremlins right leg. It tears apart the skin and somehow becomes lodged in the wound. Seriously, it just cut the skin and says it’s lodged in the wound.
Hambeaten slashes Little Bastard in the right upper leg with his {steel long sword}, tearing apart the skin!
The {steel long sword} has lodged firmly in the wound!

There doesn’t seem to be any real damage as the gremlin nimbly dodges more blows.
Autoerotic continues to punch holes in Just a Prick’s limbs, this time tearing muscles in the kobolds left thigh.

We have two duels going on here. Two downed fighters on the left and Hambeaten chasing the small gremlin around up top. Autoerotic is the only one who inflicts wounds for a minute, smashing into the left lower leg and crushing the lower lip of Just a Prick.

Uh-Oh. Just a Prick decides that the last strike to the lip is too much and passes out. Now it’s the parapalegic Autoerotic and fully mobile Little Bastard against an unconscious Kobold and the skilled dwarf Hambeaten. Autoerotic ends Just a Prick’s life with the next swing. Can Autoerotic even move to help his teammate?

No, it looks like Autoerotic cannot move. Little Bastard is on his own against Hambeaten. The small gremlin is quick on his feet, darting forward to stab his blue dagger into Hambeatens stomach, and then dodging away from the dwarf’s next strike.

Little Bastard tries a bite against Hambeatens skull but finds a copper helm in the way. He goes back to doing what he does best: dodge away and then dart forward and thrust the dagger into flesh. This time Little Bastard hits Hambeaten in the right lower arm which causes Hambeaten to black out on his way to the floor.

Little Bastard chops off the dwarfs head with the next swing. Autoerotic has no use of his legs but it seems he will not need them.

Little Bastard leads the team Grab N’ Stab to a 4-2 victory!

Kill count:
Hambeaten 1, Karl 1. Little Bastard 3, Autoerotic 1

Combat Log

Spermy Smurf fucked around with this message at 14:46 on Oct 2, 2014

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
And that's it for this round.

Upgrade your fighters and place some bets everyone!

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Little Bastard was clutch right there.

Ghostwoods
May 9, 2013

Say "Cheese!"
Great fight, y' little bastard.

gbuchold
Oct 7, 2007

We feel free because we lack the very language to articulate our unfreedom.
Pillbug
I'm really hoping the point usage for entering the playoffs is enough to see Issamael use all of the tools at his disposal instead of "slash a couple times, get differently abled"

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
Autoerotic Asphyxiation gets kills in proportion to how much of him is left at the end of the fight, various maimings and delimbings aside. First fight he got teamkilled after only a couple of maims, second fight he went on a limb and head removal spree, claimed 2 and came out intact, and now we split the difference in both kills and functioning body parts.

Glad to see that oaken buckler doing some good defensive work.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

AJ_Impy posted:

Autoerotic Asphyxiation gets kills in proportion to how much of him is left at the end of the fight, various maimings and delimbings aside. First fight he got teamkilled after only a couple of maims, second fight he went on a limb and head removal spree, claimed 2 and came out intact, and now we split the difference in both kills and functioning body parts.

Glad to see that oaken buckler doing some good defensive work.

I think you should put points into armor usage and archery for your next match. A lot of armor usage. No actual armor, just armor skill and archery points.

Zwingley
Sep 20, 2011

"My dear Seth, you look absolutely dashing!"

Hair Elf

This felt so good after doing not a whole lot besides cracking a yeti's skull in the previous two fights.

I am set for the next round, though. :getin:

Khisanth Magus
Mar 31, 2011

Vae Victus
Updated and ready to kill some people!

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
Sent my fellow teammates an e-mail.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

Pittsburgh Lambic posted:

Sent my fellow teammates an e-mail.

I signed one of mine up for hundreds of newsletters and disgusting porn spam.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Little Bastard is now even dodgier and stab happy.

Neurion
Jun 3, 2013

The musical fruit
The more you eat
The more you hoot

Spermy Smurf posted:

I wish my team had your spirit of camaraderie.

Locomotive breath
Feb 1, 2010

Spermy Smurf posted:

See, this lack of commitment is why our previous team failed. What a shameful smurf. Also gently caress my yeti, I gave him a great name, and look at what he's given me in return! Nothing! I spit on his grave.

Pickled Tink
Apr 28, 2012

Have you heard about First Dog? It's a very good comic I just love.

Also, wear your bike helmets kids. I copped several blows to the head but my helmet left me totally unscathed.

Finally you should check out First Dog as it's a good comic I like it very much.
Fun Shoe

Neurion posted:

I wish my team had your spirit of camaraderie.
Well... If you gave me your email...

I have decided that this is the perfect time to do some experimenting with my build. Lumberelf did well with her teeth in her last match after all...

The ideology eater
Oct 20, 2010

IT'S GARBAGE DAY AT WENDY'S FUCK YEAH WE EATIN GOOD TONIGHT
I'd say I'm willing to cooperate but honestly I'm just trying to figure out if it is worth putting any points at all into dodging.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

I hear ya, buddy.

Also trying to determine what's the best ratio of weapon skill vs fighting skill. Any thoughts, folks?

King Cohort
Mar 14, 2010

As my dad posted last tourney, I feel like Fighting is only terribly essential for unarmed fighters. Others can afford to let it slack.

VladTheEater
Dec 30, 2008

Ahhhhhh, fresh meat.
I'm late to reply to this one but holy poo poo Bring The Pain, how did you lose to the dude whose neck you shattered?

At least we didn't get 4-0'd again?

Silverminnow
Feb 25, 2008
astus and Jack the Lad please check your PMs. Ninjavitus would you mind e-mailing me at mercuryminnow@gmail.com please?

Jack the Lad
Jan 20, 2009

Feed the Pubs

Silverminnow posted:

Jack the Lad please check your PMs.

Messaged you back!

Ghostwoods
May 9, 2013

Say "Cheese!"
I can't quite understand how we got a 3-0 score-sheet, but good work, Team Legs. Keep it up.

Jack the Lad
Jan 20, 2009

Feed the Pubs

Ghostwoods posted:

I can't quite understand how we got a 3-0 score-sheet, but good work, Team Legs. Keep it up.

You're going down, you filthy reptiles! :black101:

Khisanth Magus
Mar 31, 2011

Vae Victus

Jack the Lad posted:

You're going down, you filthy reptiles! :black101:

I'm not a reptile! I don't think.

Ghostwoods
May 9, 2013

Say "Cheese!"

Khisanth Magus posted:

I'm not a reptile! I don't think.

You're an ape, I believe. And I'm a dwarf. Jack The Ripper over there has clearly been toking too much opium!

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Holy loving bets. 18000 on one team, 14000 on another.

The betting has quickly turned into 'bet it all on yourself and don't lose!'

Good strategy... Wish my team had followed the 'don't lose' thing. :argh:

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010
My strategy is betting equal portions of my money on my team (:smith:) and random choices for all the rest of the matches. I don't even remember who I bet on, and if I manage to get on the good side of an upset, that's just the way she goes.

A good poster fucked around with this message at 04:10 on Oct 4, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anchors
Nov 27, 2007
Now that my team is out of the running, it's nothing but longshots from here on out.

• Locked thread