Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Seems like they got lost and found a boss battle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.

"We can't stop here. This is anime country."

Admiral H. Curtiss
May 11, 2010

I think there are a bunch of people who can create trailing images. I know some who could do this as if they were just going out for a stroll.
In Theatrhythm CC, is there some ability or item I can equip to prevent the game from spawning rotating arrows in quests? Because as much as I like the rest of the game, that mechanic is garbage and impossible for me to parse quickly enough.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Favorabilis Solitud
May 18, 2006
And that's the way it was.
Started playing XIII again. I am using a guide this time. I don't know what it means but I am enjoying 13 more now that I have a guide. I quit on chapter 10 last time and don't remember most of the chapters. This time I am enjoying the story but find the battles tedious when the best thing to do is just get through the chapters til I can properly level gear.

Again, so far so good. I hear the follow ups are better...or they are more appealing.

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

alcharagia posted:

Yeah basically. SF1 is my favorite of the games as a whole because it has the only non-poo poo story out of any Megaman RPG but SF2 is my favorite to play even with the lovely random encounter rate because it lets me cheat into oblivion and destroy all of my foes with crushing power :unsmigghh:

You should check out Starforce 3! I have it on good authority that it's pretty good, though I don't know much about it myself :v:

I will finish one of these days I swear

Mewnie
Apr 2, 2011

clean dogge
is a
happy dogge

POTA XV

Oh hell, one more. This is fun.

Mewnie fucked around with this message at 07:20 on Oct 3, 2014

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Alrighty then.

Kanfy
Jan 9, 2012

Just gotta keep walking down that road.

Admiral H. Curtiss posted:

In Theatrhythm CC, is there some ability or item I can equip to prevent the game from spawning rotating arrows in quests? Because as much as I like the rest of the game, that mechanic is garbage and impossible for me to parse quickly enough.

Naw, but you can always use items to drop the difficulty beforehand and whatnot of course. Also in battles it ends as soon as you kill the boss that causes it (I think it's always a boss?) so boss-killing abilities like Omnislash and whatnot to do it faster should come in handy.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

"It's like staring at the face of God..."

Kalenn Istarion
Nov 2, 2012

Maybe Senpai will finally notice me now that I've dropped :fivebux: on this snazzy av

tonberrykng posted:

Excuse my non-existant photoshop skills.

This thread just got really good. I'd love to see this show up as a photoshop phriday or something.

Oxygen Deficiency
May 19, 2008

:aaaaa:

Holy poo poo, this is awesome!

fake edit: they're watching me post :swoon:

Oxygen Deficiency fucked around with this message at 12:06 on Oct 3, 2014

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Oxygen Deficiency posted:

:aaaaa:

Holy poo poo, this is awesome!

fake edit: they're watching me post :swoon:

:vince:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Layers upon layers!

Krad
Feb 4, 2008

Touche
Someone photoshop the Eiffel Tower there.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

dude789 posted:

That's really neat that they're including Romancing Saga music. Seven Heroes Battle is really good

Is Passionate Rythm in yet?

Infinity Gaia
Feb 27, 2011

a storm is coming...

I loving WISH. Man, for all its faults, the SaGa series has always had really really good music. Even The Last Remnant did.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Let me know when they release Magical Tank Battle as DLC. :getin:

(Also some SaGa Frontier tracks too. Actually, gently caress it, just make a SaGa version of the game.)

Infinity Gaia
Feb 27, 2011

a storm is coming...

S-Alpha posted:

Let me know when they release Magical Tank Battle as DLC. :getin:

(Also some SaGa Frontier tracks too. Actually, gently caress it, just make a SaGa version of the game.)

Let The Last Remnant join in that, it's practically a SaGa game and we get access to Reversal.

bloodychill
May 8, 2004

And if the world
should end tonight,
I had a crazy, classic life
Exciting Lemon
If they're bringing in SaGa music, I wonder if they'll bring in completely non-FF music like Chronotrigger or Xenogears stuff. I mean, they won't, but still, they should.

Madmarker
Jan 7, 2007

bloodychill posted:

If they're bringing in SaGa music, I wonder if they'll bring in completely non-FF music like Chronotrigger or Xenogears stuff. I mean, they won't, but still, they should.

If they bring in non-FF stuff, Chrono Cross has some of the best music square has ever released. The intro track alone, I think it's called Scars of Time, is worth an include.

bloodychill
May 8, 2004

And if the world
should end tonight,
I had a crazy, classic life
Exciting Lemon
It is indeed Scars of Time and it rivals Sound of Wind for my favorite SE intro song.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
When you walk away, you don't hear me say, "plllleaaase, bitch, your favorite soong, is poo poo, simple and clean is the best song Squaresoft has eveeeeer made (it's hard to let it go)"

EDIT: Best intro song, that is, I know Utada does not personally work at Square.

Selenephos
Jul 9, 2010

One of the first photoshops done but it still gets a laugh out of me.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

SSNeoman posted:

You should check out Starforce 3! I have it on good authority that it's pretty good, though I don't know much about it myself :v:

I will finish one of these days I swear

The implicit joke is that I don't like Starforce 3

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

Terper posted:

Tabata is definitely aware of the internet, at least. He found those pictures of Noctis and crew looking at stuff hilarious, so they gave out several other renders you can use to photoshop stuff with.

I've seen the gif with the running Sephiroth but what is this actually from?

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Heran Bago posted:

I've seen the gif with the running Sephiroth but what is this actually from?
Not sure I understand your question? The first image that was made into photoshops was cropped from the trailer, but SE later released ones not from the trailer for people to mess around with.

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

Terper posted:

Not sure I understand your question? The first image that was made into photoshops was cropped from the trailer, but SE later released ones not from the trailer for people to mess around with.

Yeah I phrased that poorly. Or not at all. What is the bunch of guys in the car originally from?

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
FFXV

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Heran Bago posted:

Yeah I phrased that poorly. Or not at all. What is the bunch of guys in the car originally from?

The latest TGS trailer.

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

Haha I thought it was Crisis Core or Type-0 or something. Thanks.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
I tried doing the import of FXII that y'all suggested. I couldn't get my Xbox 360 controller to work with my computer so I scrapped it and went back to try to finish XIII. I remembered why I stopped playing that one. I was stuck on the second Proudclod because I was under leveled and didn't want to grind.

All it took was me getting Haste on Hope and the battle was a breeze. I guess I'm pretty close to the end of the game at this point? I'm gonna try to finally finish a FF game for the first time in years.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Come on Squeenix, release the Alkasier DLC no one knows they want.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EugQfuu1Y6Q

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

MindlessHavok posted:

I tried doing the import of FXII that y'all suggested. I couldn't get my Xbox 360 controller to work with my computer so I scrapped it and went back to try to finish XIII. I remembered why I stopped playing that one. I was stuck on the second Proudclod because I was under leveled and didn't want to grind.

All it took was me getting Haste on Hope and the battle was a breeze. I guess I'm pretty close to the end of the game at this point? I'm gonna try to finally finish a FF game for the first time in years.

There are people out there who have done no-Crystarium runs. The answer is never grind.

Punch Card
Sep 13, 2005

by Ralp

Heran Bago posted:

There are people out there who have done no-Crystarium runs. The answer is never grind.

Those aren't people.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

So my friend got me the FFX/FFX-2 remastered for the PS3. I'm pretty impressed; they really did a good job of remastering the games. A lot of the models look almost good enough to be in a PS3 game.

Systematic System
Jun 17, 2012

Heran Bago posted:

If you do no-Crystarium runs, instead of grinding CP, you need to grind huge amounts of gil to make accessories that you wouldn't normally need at that point of the game. So its a grind either way (although no-crystarium runs take vastly longer than real runs anyways).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I think there was a guy who grinded to level 99 in the mako reactor at the start of FFVII which is almost more impressive to me than the low level challenge runs even though you could probably speed it up a lot with emulators