Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
Why did Atletico even sign Cerci? Shoulda stayed at home, dude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.
Hold on, these coconuts are glued to the posts! *picks up another ball*

Grim Up North
Dec 12, 2011

Second time is the charm, I guess.

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'
Another goal by the 2015 ballon d'Or winner

Neymar is on fire

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
Bale/Ronald aren't playing today El Hefe

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

Stars Stripes Freedom Jozy
(Jozy not pictured here)
Another dominating Barcelona performance and more consistent work by Messi and Neymar. Still the best defense in La Liga too. What a team.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Suqit posted:

Another dominating Barcelona performance and more consistent work by Messi and Neymar. Still the best defense in La Liga too. What a team.

Really enjoying Neymar and Messi both scoring so often these days. Their chemistry is excellent IMO and i'm not just talking about the roids :) Once they get Suarez into the lineup to head in all those Alves crosses the team will be unbeatable.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Suqit posted:

El hijo del narco, Cannibal Holocaust and The Midnight Cowboy. What a front 3

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

hes so loving good

ronniegardocki
Apr 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Hegay posted:

hes so loving good

better than messi for sure

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

benzema is a loving moron who cant stay onside FFS

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

https://vine.co/v/OKeKl7ixHa9

can you imagine messi trying a cool dance to celebrate? that would be some fail I bet Ronald and the Alphas are a hit on the dancefloor every weekend while messi stays home playing minecraft

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

ffs benzema

ronniegardocki
Apr 14, 2012

by Lowtax
how the gently caress does benzema play for the european champions?

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

OH MY GOD BENZEMA

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Drogadon posted:

https://vine.co/v/OKeKl7ixHa9

can you imagine messi trying a cool dance to celebrate? that would be some fail I bet Ronald and the Alphas are a hit on the dancefloor every weekend while messi stays home playing minecraft

Oh yeah, Ronaldo is a great wingman in the club for sure. You can just tell. Pepe and Marcelo having no luck on the dancefloor, those ugly looking Mother Fuckers trying to grind on the beautiful ladies and they just back off, don't want nothing to do with them, my man Cristiano sees this and immediately stops talking to his fans which he does all the time and goes and breaks the ice with the girls with his killer smile and lets them know what great guys his friends are and how he wouldn't score all those goals if those guys weren't covering for him. I've never witnessed it myself but I mean, you can just tell what type of guy he is. Unbelievable charisma, getting his buddies laid on the regular while taking nothing for himself. Not only a better player than Messi or Neymar, but also a better man, that's what life is all about.

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth

Mean Bean Machine posted:

Oh yeah, Ronaldo is a great wingman in the club for sure. You can just tell. Pepe and Marcelo having no luck on the dancefloor, those ugly looking Mother Fuckers trying to grind on the beautiful ladies and they just back off, don't want nothing to do with them, my man Cristiano sees this and immediately stops talking to his fans which he does all the time and goes and breaks the ice with the girls with his killer smile and lets them know what great guys his friends are and how he wouldn't score all those goals if those guys weren't covering for him. I've never witnessed it myself but I mean, you can just tell what type of guy he is. Unbelievable charisma, getting his buddies laid on the regular while taking nothing for himself.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

there better be two more goals in this

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
I like Benzema.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Oh yeah, Ronaldo is a great wingman in the club for sure. You can just tell. Pepe and Marcelo having no luck on the dancefloor, those ugly looking Mother Fuckers trying to grind on the beautiful ladies and they just back off, don't want nothing to do with them, my man Cristiano sees this and immediately stops talking to his fans which he does all the time and goes and breaks the ice with the girls with his killer smile and lets them know what great guys his friends are and how he wouldn't score all those goals if those guys weren't covering for him. I've never witnessed it myself but I mean, you can just tell what type of guy he is. Unbelievable charisma, getting his buddies laid on the regular while taking nothing for himself. Not only a better player than Messi or Neymar, but also a better man, that's what life is all about.

gently caress this is motivating as hell. Who wouldn't want to be like Good guy Ronaldo??? Amazing footballer, the best even, but he never forgets his friends.

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

Stars Stripes Freedom Jozy
(Jozy not pictured here)

lol

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
tbf i dont think pepe is the type that goes to clubs hes more of a violent rapist type imho

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Slaapaav posted:

tbf i dont think pepe is the type that goes to clubs hes more of a violent rapist type imho

Listen buddy, we don't joke about "rape" here. Last warning.

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Benzema is all bout the statutory rape

Pepe is more into the violent rape

and Cristiano wishes he'd get raped

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
shut the gently caress up and talk about the foot

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

i never doubted benzema

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/

mackintosh posted:

shut the gently caress up and talk about the foot

hahah yeah talk about football in the la Liga thread that's funny

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
Nicely taken too. About time he started scoring in the Liga.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Bilbao used to be good. Whatever happened to Muniain

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

Hegay posted:

Bilbao used to be good. Whatever happened to Muniain

Being basque alone breaks most men

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Bale and Ronaldo is the best football duo in the world

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

oh my god that was brilliant from hamez, shame bale didnt score

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
loving hell Iker is back

mrg220t
Mar 5, 2007

Kitty no go hungry again with finger food!!!
Another hattrick for Ronaldo. So loving good.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
NIIICE he even back elbows in a goal!

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Hegay posted:

gently caress this is motivating as hell. Who wouldn't want to be like Good guy Ronaldo??? Amazing footballer, the best even, but he never forgets his friends.

Ronaldo is such a good footballer he even pays his taxes. What a guy!

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

cmons Los Blanco boys

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Levante hasn't scored a single goal at home all season long, this match should really test the Madrid whites...

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Very good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

oh my god what a goal by ronaldo

• Locked thread