Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FRINGE
May 23, 2003
title stolen for lf posting

Alas Boobylon posted:

Well between, fuel costs, food supplies, OT, more OT, sweet delicious OT, forensic tests, logistics, diaper disposal its probably about ten million at this point.

haljordan posted:

theyre probably into quadruple OT at this point. some shitkicker cop probably found frein a week ago, killed him and buried the corpse so he could keep clocking those sweet OT paychecks.

wilfredmerriweathr posted:

professional welfare queens, with guns + body armor

orangesampson posted:

"Bivens on Tuesday said he could not discuss the cost to taxpayers of the search because that figure did not exist. He referenced "a delay in the nature of the system used or reporting."

As long as those assholes are siphoning up money over a single shooting (which would never happen if it were a worthwhile farmer, engineer, whatever) hopefully several teams of them will get confused in the scary diaper-woods and shoot it out amongst themselves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

Stoic Commie posted:

the boy scouts around here have been peddling popcorn around here at grocery stores lately, not even candy anymore.

anyway they were there today and i couldn't help but think somewhere some goon is telling these kids about the anti gay agenda in front of their parents

i think they sell chocolate covered caramel corn and stuff, so you can still get that diabetes flavor
:goonsay:

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

FRINGE posted:

As long as those assholes are siphoning up money over a single shooting (which would never happen if it were a worthwhile farmer, engineer, whatever) hopefully several teams of them will get confused in the scary diaper-woods and shoot it out amongst themselves.

Millions of dead Cops

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

FRINGE posted:

someone write a fanfic about this pls

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

PoconoHermit posted:

Top left. I ain't sayin which one is me but I'm not the black dude or the girl.

Is that... Zimmerman!????

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Stay safe diaper sniper.🙏

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Shoehead posted:

Millions of dead Cops

YES! Official soundtrack of this thread: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1DbydIMZuw

The North Tower
Aug 20, 2007

You should throw it in the ocean.

fyodor posted:

YES! Official soundtrack of this thread: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1DbydIMZuw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKmrQ-Jjuv8

The North Tower
Aug 20, 2007

You should throw it in the ocean.
When I get to the bottom I go back to the top of the Rook
Where I stop and I turn and I go for a look
Till I crack my glowsticks and I see you again
Yeah yeah yeah hey

Do you, don't you want me to find you
Cops falling out of trees fast but the Rook is above you
Flashbanging squirrels, raccoons and Prancer
Well you may poo poo your pants, but you ain't no camper

Now Diaper Sniper! Diaper Sniper!
Diaper sniper yeah!
Ooh!

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

The North Tower posted:

Yeah yeah yeah hey

Diaper sniper yeah!
Ooh!

i want to kiss you all over your erogenous places

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Drink Cheerwine posted:

get this, yall- other predators are a dangerous nuisance to humans

only to fat children and fashion dogs.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

The North Tower posted:

Yeah yeah yeah hey

Diaper sniper yeah!
Ooh!

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

The North Tower posted:

Yeah yeah yeah hey

Diaper sniper yeah!
Ooh!

:vince:

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Another week and the Diaper Sniper remains on the loose. At this point I'm pretty sure he just stole an extra uniform and brace of glowsticks and is wandering around the woods with the cops looking for himself and super excited about getting to play on the mobile jungle gym/the Rook.

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:

fyodor posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1nlM75Y_gU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

lol ok

orangesampson
Nov 22, 2012

by Ion Helmet
Search teams are following up on a possible Eric Matthew Frein sighting in Monroe County in the area near a tree nursery on Clarks Road in Price, according to state police spokeswoman Connie Devens.

Roughly 1,000 police officers have spent the majority of a 23-day manhunt for the suspect in that area.

lol.

http://www.post-gazette.com/news/st...es/201410060168

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

"proportionate response"

orangesampson
Nov 22, 2012

by Ion Helmet

VendaGoat posted:

"proportionate response"

If anything, this guy is making the cops look like morons. I respect him for that.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
I hope the people are taking the opportunity to loot and pillage with impunity.

Like lol all you have to do apparently is kill 1 cop a month and go play hide and seek in the woods to have your local city entirely depopulated of cops in perpetuity. It's a price i'm willing to pay.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

FogHelmut posted:

only to fat children and fashion dogs.

farm animals & cops too

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
they should give up at this point probably

orangesampson
Nov 22, 2012

by Ion Helmet
DIAPER SNIPER IS ON CNN.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

orangesampson posted:

DIAPER SNIPER IS ON CNN.

news is saying they found a letter from him apparently? looks like those millions of taxpayer dollars are paying off :911:

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

orangesampson posted:

DIAPER SNIPER IS ON CNN.

I'm watching CNN it's just Wolf Blitzer's stupid fat face saying stupid things.

orangesampson
Nov 22, 2012

by Ion Helmet

Hobohemian posted:

I'm watching CNN it's just Wolf Blitzer's stupid fat face saying stupid things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kdF5SAy4CM

lol

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
So this is day 23. What is the longest a manhunt has occured on US soil (to exclude OBL the international winner)?

Edit: Dorner was 10 days.

orangesampson
Nov 22, 2012

by Ion Helmet

Helical Nightmares posted:

So this is day 23. What is the longest a manhunt has occured on US soil (to exclude OBL the international winner)?

D,B cooper, a record that will never be broken. Or those guys who escaped from alcatraz.

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

I wonder if the cops can just claim they are playing a really intense game of tag and try to save face because that's more believable than spending millions of dollars hunting down a guy who learned his survival techniques from the DayZ Alpha.

PoconoHermit
Oct 25, 2005

Fire in the hole, Internet!
Having state troopers litter and piss on my property for almost a month is now totally worth it thanks to this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mTDe2YkRD0

Corey Plumper
Nov 22, 2008

Can't strain the Frein

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
no frein no gain

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

no frein no gain

frein is just weakness leaving the body

Freemason Rush Week
Apr 22, 2006

PoconoHermit posted:

Having state troopers litter and piss on my property for almost a month is now totally worth it thanks to this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mTDe2YkRD0

Thanks a lot rear end in a top hat, now I'm gonna get on some watch list because I clicked that link. <:mad:>

Oh well, pro click all the same.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Edit: Dorner was 10 days.

Eric Rudolph was on the run for almost 5 years I think.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
alternately: no frein no gein

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

the frein event

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
They think they have a letter from Frein. That's literally it.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/06/justice/pennsylvania-shooting/index.html?c=homepage-t

An older article (updated 9/30) suggests Frein could have been planning this for two years.

quote:

(CNN) - A review of a computer hard drive used by cop-killing suspect Eric Matthew Frein shows he planned the attack and his retreat into the woods for a couple of years, Pennsylvania State Police Lt. Col George Bivens said Friday.

Bivens said a hard drive which Frein had access to indicated extensive Internet research on topics such as "how to avoid police manhunts, use of various law enforcement technologies and skills related to survival."

"It did give us a lot of insight into the techniques that he might be employing -- what his escape might involve," Bivens said. "But it did not provide as much information as we might have hoped had it been his own computer."

http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/26/us/pennsylvania-trooper-shooting/

Now if a guy just started googling forest survival when he was living in Pennsylvania, I wouldn't exact consider that 'planning' as opposed to 'being smart about camping' so maybe the police are overstating the case a bit. Searching for evading law enforcement would directly indicate planning of course.

From this report I guess the police don't have Frein's computer? Just a 'hard drive he had access to'? What did the guy do, research at public libraries? It is interesting his family describes him as 'meticulous'.

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts

They think they have a letter from Frein. That's literally it.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/06/justice/pennsylvania-shooting/index.html?c=homepage-t

An older article (updated 9/30) suggests Frein could have been planning this for two years.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/26/us/pennsylvania-trooper-shooting/

Now if a guy just started googling forest survival when he was living in Pennsylvania, I wouldn't exact consider that 'planning' as opposed to 'being smart about camping' so maybe the police are overstating the case a bit. Searching for evading law enforcement would directly indicate planning of course.

From this report I guess the police don't have Frein's computer? Just a 'hard drive he had access to'? What did the guy do, research at public libraries? It is interesting his family describes him as 'meticulous'.

Even if he was directly searching for evasion tips that wouldn't necessarily indicate this was planned. He was into the more spergy airsoft/reenactment it seems and it seems like picking up some sneaking skills would be right up that alley. I've done some reading on tracking and counter-tracking because its pretty interesting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

John Denver Hoxha posted:

Even if he was directly searching for evasion tips that wouldn't necessarily indicate this was planned. He was into the more spergy airsoft/reenactment it seems and it seems like picking up some sneaking skills would be right up that alley. I've done some reading on tracking and counter-tracking because its pretty interesting

Step one, don't carry glowsticks

• Locked thread