Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SirDan3k
Jan 6, 2001

Trust me, you are taking this a lot more seriously then I am.
It funny watching them both belittle and praise him in the same breath. "He's a little pussy and were going to catch him but he planned ahead a lot and that's why we haven't caught him yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

VendaGoat posted:

Step one, don't carry glowsticks

step 2: bring a forklift

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

loving owned by a comedian. Shameful display news casters.

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts

SirDan3k posted:

It funny watching them both belittle and praise him in the same breath. "He's a little pussy and were going to catch him but he planned ahead a lot and that's why we haven't caught him yet.

hey give the cops some credit, glowstick guy could be the bait

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
What if he crashed his car on purpose and had someone pick him up and they drove to Mexico while these idiots endlessly combed the woods for him.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

PoconoHermit posted:

Having state troopers litter and piss on my property for almost a month is now totally worth it thanks to this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mTDe2YkRD0

It was not worth it

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Al Borland posted:

What if he crashed his car on purpose and had someone pick him up and they drove to Mexico while these idiots endlessly combed the woods for him.

Uh he made one call near some trees so he's obviously in the trees now.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Stay safe diaper sniper you're in my prayer tree now.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

VendaGoat posted:

It's a far from "pleasant" experience. :stonklol:

I don't even care how many pages back this is from, deer are stupid and will gently caress up your day (and next 13 weeks) when you hit them on your motorcycle. I feel your pain.

Stay safe, diaper sniper.

Only you can protect us from the highly trained hordes of cops.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
I think the man is bad because he killed a person.

FRINGE
May 23, 2003
title stolen for lf posting

SHISHKABOB posted:

If the 1000-man gang guns him down until there is nothing but liquid and scrap meat left is that ok?

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

meat is murder qed

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

SHISHKABOB posted:

A cop is not a person.

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

katlington posted:

A cop is not a person.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

katlington posted:

A cop is not a person.

That's controversial.

FRINGE
May 23, 2003
title stolen for lf posting
Cops are made of weed, alchohol, and self hatred.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzdARHcSqWk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49kgG0s7lVk

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
a cop is biologically more similar to a bugbear or large hobgoblin

PoconoHermit
Oct 25, 2005

Fire in the hole, Internet!
Today's ride home in the ol' bagel truck:
http://youtu.be/m5aWWEFk2b8

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
dudes probably dressed up with all the cops in a helmet and visor talking about that episode of cops where the black guy got caught stealing a beer

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014
They aren't going to catch him are they? lol, wow, i mean, im rooting for him no doubt, but even so i suspected from the beginning we'd have a cornered dorner scenario eventually. but aren't there rules for these kinds of things? like with a kidnapping if you don't find the person with 24 hrs they're dead and assraped pretty much guaranteed. it's been a month

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
semper fi motherfucker

*shoots elderly black janitor's beloved golden retriever with tactical taser shotgun*

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lmdo is this dude still out there

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR

PoconoHermit posted:

theres one part of that video where i just instinctively tried to punch the gas with my foot

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

PoconoHermit posted:

they're all being paid for this lol

Corey Plumper
Nov 22, 2008

You ain't gonna find him by the side of the road what are all those groups of cops doing

Freemason Rush Week
Apr 22, 2006

PoconoHermit posted:

Do you want me to ask what song that is on Youtube or on here?

Either way you're putting the 'pep' in 'pepper spray-toting thugs' :dance:

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

SHISHKABOB posted:

thats what i thought at first but now it's been like 30 days and it's so funny and ridiculous that it's worth one death

in another 30 days he'll be a national hero

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I'd think Metal Storm would be more fitting of police tactics

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
hello, ring power? yeah it's the pennsylvania police. do you have some kind of, like, bulldozer except it shoots missiles full of nerve gas and has big claws with buzzsaws on them and a flamethrower? it would be great if it's also a robot.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

hello, ring power? yeah it's the pennsylvania police. do you have some kind of, like, bulldozer except it shoots missiles full of nerve gas and has big claws with buzzsaws on them and a flamethrower? it would be great if it's also a robot.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

thanks. perfect. does it have cupholders?

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
(shown with options)

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

uhhh I'm not seeing a poopy-diaper-picker-upper attachment. . .

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

thanks. perfect. does it have cupholders?

Oh you want the deluxe "Tactical" model, that's extra :mmmhmm:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

uhhh I'm not seeing a poopy-diaper-picker-upper attachment. . .

:pervert: oh the "Operator" model? We have that in stock. DO you want the undercoating?

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀

you irl posted:

thats what i thought at first but now it's been like 30 days and it's so funny and ridiculous that it's worth one death

in another 30 days he'll be a national hero

It took Chris Dorner like an hour to become a national hero. Keep up dypasnypa.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Corey Plumper posted:

You ain't gonna find him by the side of the road what are all those groups of cops doing

lol not doing actual work. Y'know like cops normally do.

Holy poo poo this town is going to be bankrupt from sheer stupidity soon. All because their piggies are a little butt hurt about being shot. You would never see this if it was anyone but a cop / politician of some high standing.

This is PA right? Welp there goes the plow winter budget for the next 10 years. Wonder if the rook comes with a tactical dozer to move snow / bullet riddled civilian corpses.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Maybe all the police were planning on dying in the woods but they couldnt find slendermans mansion and the diapersniper is now emperor of three states in the absense of all stupid pig fucks

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
only thing that would own harder is if he shot one of the cops looking for him and THEN managed to get away

dorner was a disappointment; he ranted about all of the legitimately bad cops in the LAPD and then just randomly shot one and a civilian instead of properly hunting down the shittiest worst cop he could think of

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Al Borland posted:

This is PA right? Welp there goes the plow winter budget for the next 10 years. Wonder if the rook comes with a tactical dozer to move snow / bullet riddled civilian corpses.

I'm pretty sure that the Rook is actually there so a cop can occasionally go "Hey, anyone mind if I borrow the Rook? I have a date with *other officer's* mother tonight and she don't fit in the back of my truck."

Diaper Sniper killed that cop because he had to hear that joke too many times.

• Locked thread