Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hungry Joe
Nov 27, 2006

DDFH

VendaGoat posted:

Step one, don't carry glowsticks

Don't you ever tell me how to live my life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hungry Joe
Nov 27, 2006

DDFH

FRINGE posted:

Cops are made of weed, alchohol, and self hatred.

Oh poo poo, I might be a cop

CountButtula
Jan 5, 2014

Fabricated posted:

only thing that would own harder is if he shot one of the cops looking for him and THEN managed to get away

dorner was a disappointment; he ranted about all of the legitimately bad cops in the LAPD and then just randomly shot one and a civilian instead of properly hunting down the shittiest worst cop he could think of

Yeah I guess he thought he'd hit a bad one on average? This country needs a better education in statistics

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Fabricated posted:

dorner was a disappointment; he ranted about all of the legitimately bad cops in the LAPD and then just randomly shot one and a civilian instead of properly hunting down the shittiest worst cop he could think of

Life is not a movie. He had limited Attacks of Opportunity to take against the police.

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
i believe that dorner did the best he could at killing cops and i don't really think im in a position to judge him because i am not currently killing cops myself. the civvies he fragged were related to cops weren't they?

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

local paper posted:

Trooper Tom Kelly, a spokesman for state police, said Monday in an email that the search for Eric Frein will continue Monday in the area of Beartown Road and Route 447 in Canadensis. That's where authorities believe Frein was spotted Sunday afternoon.

Around 4 p.m., a trooper was on a roving patrol in a vehicle when he caught a glimpse of a white man walking in the woods. The trooper called in the sighting over the radio and then entered the woods on foot, state police reported.

A white man in the woods of Pennsylvania in October? probably the diaper sniper.

Spoiler: they brought in dogs and helicopters and still didn't find the guy.

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014
everything and i mean everything dorner did was not only justified but heroic

i wonder if the cops have nicknamed him OT Eric by now, or just started calling OT him, "gonna go clock some Frein"

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR

Lazyfire posted:

A white man in the woods of Pennsylvania in October? probably the diaper sniper.

Spoiler: they brought in dogs and helicopters and still didn't find the guy.

that actually explains why theyre so lovely at finding him, theyre used to following minorities around hopin they make mistakes, not a white guy

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
i hope he doesn't hurt any of the police dogs :ohdear:

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
police dogs are bad dogs

orangesampson
Nov 22, 2012

by Ion Helmet
http://www.payscale.com/research/US/Job=Police_Officer/Salary

Using this page as a guide, the estimated costs to finding this guy as of today is almost 17~21 million dollars. Get this, they want to send in more cops to find him, could hit 1500 officers by next week, if this keeps going.

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

orangesampson posted:

Using this page as a guide, the estimated costs to finding this guy as of today is almost 17~21 million dollars. Get this, they want to send in more cops to find him, could hit 1500 officers by next week, if this keeps going.

The latest figure I saw on the amount of money we've poo poo away bombing ISIS so far is $68 million. yay pigs

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

out of his mind and into our hearts

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

orangesampson posted:

where is the money coming from for this little snipe hunt?

orangesampson
Nov 22, 2012

by Ion Helmet

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

You.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

candy bar fundraiser

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Haunted hay rides on the Rook

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

those fuckers!!

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014
can't feign disdain for the frein

Hungry Joe
Nov 27, 2006

DDFH

Miltank posted:

police dogs are bad dogs

I once saw a k9 unit and the dog's name was Jake. It was the most apt name ever

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
i thought dakota was a real good name for a police dog ala that hilarious post from earlier in the thread

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/07/us/georgia-toddler-stun-grenade-no-indictment/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Just a reminder that the SWAT video game series seriously started with the game "Daryl Gate's SWAT" as in Daryl Gates the police chief of LA during the Rodney King beating/riots era.

orangesampson
Nov 22, 2012

by Ion Helmet

Lazyfire posted:

Just a reminder that the SWAT video game series seriously started with the game "Daryl Gate's SWAT" as in Daryl Gates the police chief of LA during the Rodney King beating/riots era.

In swat 4 you can beanbag the serial killers mother, tase her, bean bag her, tase her, and not get any point deduction.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yt8HbPKkFVM

just like real life

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014

:eyepop: :psyduck:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

lol the war on drugs

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

This song's lyrics sent the rappist to jail because he said shoot cops and it is now the new soundtrack for this thread.

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
if all police officers in the united states and their families were burned alive in a holocaust it still wouldnt be enough punishment to match their crimes.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

lol if you thought the police would be held accountable in any way.

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

you know who else flash banged a young child? mods knew..

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
There aren't enough nuclear and hydrogen bombs on planet earth for the police and those who justify their actions

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Has the diaper sniper killed the poop troop yet?

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsW-QCxXkQA

Frein! Save us!

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
Kelly: Look Eric, we can't have you running around out there killing friendly cops.
Frein: There are no friendly cops!
Kelly: But I'm your friend Eric! I was there with you knee-deep in all that talc and wipes. I diaped your rear end more than once. Seems like forklifting you out of trouble's got to be a life-time achievement for me.
Frein: There wouldn't be no trouble except for that king-poo poo cop! All I wanted was somewhere to poop. But the man kept pushing Sir.
Kelly: Well you did some pushing on your own Eric.
Frein: They drew first chud, not me.
Kelly: Look Eric, let me come in and Rook you the hell out of there!
Frein: They drew first chud...

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

you irl posted:

you know who else flash banged a young child? mods knew..

the only thing sweeter than a well-timed aatrek joke is a perfectly-placed goatse

BrawndoTQ
Oct 18, 2001

katlington posted:

Maybe all the police were planning on dying in the woods but they couldnt find slendermans mansion and the diapersniper is now emperor of three states in the absense of all stupid pig fucks

this post speaks to me

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

every day diaper sniper stays safe is another day I can believe in beautiful things

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Dear god, give us more Friens.
My disgust I cannot restrain.
For these pigs need to be stuck.
Good god, they do not give a gently caress!

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
Frien train now boarding for service to Pigsville, Baconburg, and all poops in between :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
each day that every pig in the world isn't savagely tortured to death is a tragedy.

• Locked thread