Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Comin up on the one month anniversary, right? Is that the wood, metal or precious gemstone anniversary? I forget.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

fyodor posted:

Comin up on the one month anniversary, right? Is that the wood, metal or precious gemstone anniversary? I forget.

Going with woods here.

varna
Mar 8, 2014
It would be be pretty funny if he just took a greyhound to Arizona and has been washing dishes at a restaurant for the last 3 weeks while all this has been going on.

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
I can't believe you morons are hero-worshiping some murderous thug for forcing the police to spend millions of dollars looking for him in this economic climate where old people are dying 10-20 years earlier than they need to because medical costs have ballooned and Medicaid doesn't cover poo poo anymore.

If menboys like Frein didn't exist then maybe we wouldn't need to spend money on the Rook and could instead spend it on making sure kids could have meaningful memories of their great-grandparents.

.lnk to the past
May 3, 2005

psoting while drunk

fyodor posted:

diapers for the pamperversary

FRINGE
May 23, 2003
title stolen for lf posting

A Stupid Baby posted:

forcing the police to spend millions of dollars looking for him
Hmm.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

A Stupid Baby posted:

If menboys like Frein didn't exist then maybe we wouldn't need to spend money on the Rook and could instead spend it on making sure kids could have meaningful memories of their great-grandparents.
Hint: there will always be uppity poors to justify the militarisation of the police.

CountButtula
Jan 5, 2014

A Stupid Baby posted:

I can't believe you morons are hero-worshiping some murderous thug for forcing the police to spend millions of dollars looking for him in this economic climate where old people are dying 10-20 years earlier than they need to because medical costs have ballooned and Medicaid doesn't cover poo poo anymore.

Yep that's exactly how that budget hearing would go, mm-hmm

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

A Stupid Baby posted:

Less hero worship, more Sochi Olympics level official incompetence.

Abongination
Aug 18, 2010

Life, it's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come.
Pillbug

A Stupid Baby posted:

some murderous thug

I assume you use this phrase a lot.

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
he needs to up his cop kill count before he reaches hero status

Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

Tell your friends they don't have to be scared or hungry anymore comrades.

rezatahs posted:

he needs to up his cop kill count before he reaches hero status

100?

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

charge: interrupting gbs cop death circlejerk

sentence: death

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

A Stupid Baby posted:

I can't believe you morons are hero-worshiping some murderous thug
you'd suck his poopy dick
you know this

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

How can you respect or even cheer for the cops when you see them being bumbling fools and morons who have spent tens of millions of dollars hunting down a single man who learned everything he knows about survival skills from paintball games and DayZ?

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I am hero worshiping this goon who shits himself in the woods. 4 real.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I am building a Frein Shrine made of poo.

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Yivgev posted:

charge: interrupting gbs cop death circlejerk

sentence: death

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

InterFaced posted:

I am hero worshiping this goon who shits himself in the woods. 4 real.

i think you missed the memo: police forensics figured out after a month of careful dna testing and probing and scratching their heads that they weren't actually adult diapers and that the poo within most likely did not belong to eric frein but had been left in the woods by persons unknown. a separate million dollar manhunt is now underway for the elusive poop-butt baby serial litterer.

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

actually i have reconsider my hero criteria. the fact that he is making these gi joe wannabes waste millions of dollars as they stomp through the woods and probe lovely diapers that likely have no connection to him at all makes him a real american hero. :patriot:

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

rezatahs posted:

actually i have reconsider my hero criteria. the fact that he is making these gi joe wannabes waste millions of dollars as they stomp through the woods and probe lovely diapers that likely have no connection to him at all makes him a real american hero. :patriot:

send them to the desert to kill/join isis

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

its p funny that the cops did actually uncover a bunch of illegal diaper dumping, and/or the remnants of diaper fetishists who have their meetups in the woods because their mom won't let them do it in the basement anymore

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

SplitSoul posted:

i think you missed the memo: police forensics figured out after a month of careful dna testing and probing and scratching their heads that they weren't actually adult diapers and that the poo within most likely did not belong to eric frein but had been left in the woods by persons unknown. a separate million dollar manhunt is now underway for the elusive poop-butt baby serial litterer.

Wow. There are two heros!? Sniper and Shitter.

Snak
Oct 10, 2005

I myself will carry you to the Gates of Valhalla...
You will ride eternal,
shiny and chrome.
Grimey Drawer

InterFaced posted:

Army of Two 4: Number Twos

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Q: Does a hero poo poo in the woods?
A: yes.

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014
since the money used to hunt frein could have been used to build a large clinic or new hospital ward in an underserved third world country in a way Frein has already killed hundreds makes you think

ImmovableSquid
May 1, 2011
Floss Finder

InterFaced posted:

I'm hoping for more of a Bonnie and Clyde, but Flame and Citron could be cool too

The_Raven
Jul 2, 2004

Upon this a question arises: whether it be better to be loved than feared or feared than loved?

FRINGE posted:

I am sure the mighty heroes are doing this on volunteer-hours and not scamming the public for bullshit overtime hours. Right?

I believe these are the Mighty Heroes you're looking for... at least one of them...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72rYHuWidSM

One Hundred Monkeys
Aug 7, 2010

Alas Boobylon posted:

since the money used to hunt frein could have been used to build a large clinic or new hospital ward in an underserved third world country in a way Frein has already killed hundreds makes you think

yea I'm sure that the Frein manhunt money would otherwise have been spent on healthcare and not, say, tactical forklifts

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

One Hundred Monkeys posted:

yea I'm sure that the Frein manhunt money would otherwise have been spent on healthcare and not, say, tactical forklifts

lets compromise and build tactical hospitals

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
I picture mobile hospital buildings loaded on those huge crawlers they used to transport the space shuttle from the vehicle assembly building to the launch pad.

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Yivgev posted:

lets compromise and build tactical hospitals

Reboot MASH set in the woods of Pennsylvania and the doctors are all graduates of a three hours CPR Course and the patients are all cops who fell out of trees or pepper sprayed themselves while chasing a small mammal around because it had a bushy tail.

We can run six or seven seasons out of this idea.

One Hundred Monkeys
Aug 7, 2010

VanSandman posted:

I picture mobile hospital buildings loaded on those huge crawlers they used to transport the space shuttle from the vehicle assembly building to the launch pad.

designed by renowned military engineer Grover

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
Fillin diaps is painless

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Guys, guys I figured it out. Heros Sniper and Scat found that isolationist out-of-time village with joaquin phoenix hidden in the middle of the woods.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

A Stupid Baby posted:

the only thing i hate more than cops is old people so this works great

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

the only thing i hate more than cops is old people so this works great

Well then chew on this: If terrorists truly wanted to bring down the United States, they could simply peacefully emigrate here, then once a month one of them could off a cop, leave some clues, then kill themselves in a hidden location forcing an expensive and fruitless manhunt with increasingly more complicated military hardware in a fruitless search for the culprit.

Eventually so much money would be forcibly spent on combing the woods with APCs that our infrastructure would crumble from poor maintenance, making it impossible to import food from productive agricultural states to your ivory tower on the Left Coast.

Hungry Joe
Nov 27, 2006

DDFH
Anyone saying this money would have been responsibly used for the betterment of the world if frein wasn't on the run is a loving moron. hth

Freemason Rush Week
Apr 22, 2006

A Stupid Baby posted:

Well then chew on this: If terrorists truly wanted to bring down the United States, they could simply peacefully emigrate here, then once a month one of them could off a cop, leave some clues, then kill themselves in a hidden location forcing an expensive and fruitless manhunt with increasingly more complicated military hardware in a fruitless search for the culprit.

Eventually so much money would be forcibly spent on combing the woods with APCs that our infrastructure would crumble from poor maintenance, making it impossible to import food from productive agricultural states to your ivory tower on the Left Coast.

good post/AV combo

(alf was also an unfunny piece of poo poo)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Lazyfire posted:

Reboot MASH set in the woods of Pennsylvania and the doctors are all graduates of a three hours CPR Course and the patients are all cops who fell out of trees or pepper sprayed themselves while chasing a small mammal around because it had a bushy tail.

We can run six or seven seasons out of this idea.

"Everybody! I have a message!! The police chief's forklift skidded on a diaper and went down over the Susquehanna River...It spun in...there were no survivors!"

• Locked thread