Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Get in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
Open the blood gates!

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 197 days!

There's a nice :iceburn: on Newt in there (c&p is a pain on my phone or I'd quote it).

ufarn
May 30, 2009
Republicans in disarray.

Vienna Circlejerk
Jan 28, 2003

The great science sausage party!

I can't say how much I love this.

ufarn
May 30, 2009

Vienna Circlejerk posted:

Thank God we have Perry to add some diversity to this mix.

Cliff Racer
Mar 24, 2007

by Lowtax
That guy in the lower left isn't Ron Paul Sr. is it? They know he's not running, right?

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Rob Portman.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

ufarn posted:

Thank God we have Perry to add some diversity to this mix.

There was already a glasses dude.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

God drat, none of these asshats could hold ground in a debate with Hillary. Say what you will about her policy history but she is quite adept at commanding the discussion.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

quote:

Cruz, who has been working donors and elites aggressively, has routinely dismissed New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie in private conversations as the “Rudy Giuliani of this cycle,”

Teddy's such a charmer. :allears:

Vienna Circlejerk
Jan 28, 2003

Joementum posted:

Teddy's such a charmer. :allears:

The young Bill Murray of this cycle.

ufarn
May 30, 2009

computer parts posted:

There was already a glasses dude.
We're approaching Affirmative Action levels here. :tinfoil:

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
They left out Dr. Ben Carson and I guarantee he's running. At least he's spoken to God and was told to go forth and be chosen good one this election cycle.

Nth Doctor
Sep 7, 2010

Darkrai used Dream Eater!
It's super effective!

Is Noted War Criminal Allen West a definite no, then?

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

This Brady Bunch reboot is gonna be great.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

radical meme posted:

They left out Dr. Ben Carson and I guarantee he's running. At least he's spoken to God and was told to go forth and be chosen good one this election cycle.

Santorum, Gingrich, and probably a woman somewhere (can't think of any that are viable, although I'd love to see Nikki Haley).

notthegoatseguy
Sep 6, 2005

Palin will tease the gently caress out of a run but she won't.

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

notthegoatseguy posted:

Palin will tease the gently caress out of a run but she won't.

Can she even do that and get any attention anymore? I doubt it. She already played that card. Even among her fans I'd bet only 25% wouldn't see right through another try at that particular grift.

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

Zwabu posted:

Can she even do that and get any attention anymore? I doubt it. She already played that card. Even among her fans I'd bet only 25% wouldn't see right through another try at that particular grift.

You really overestimate her fans.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Zwabu posted:

This is a man who has never read the Freeper thread.

For as long as she can, Sarah Palin will tease the Neanderthals, then announce she's not running in the most grandiloquent fashion possible.

She will then spend the general election season stumping for Tea Party candidates in safe and mostly-safe districts, then take credit for them winning. She will then be lionized on Fox as the "kingmaker", and she will parlay it into another book deal.

This is what grifters do.

Fritz Coldcockin fucked around with this message at 20:12 on Oct 7, 2014

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Alter Ego posted:

This is a man who has never read the Freeper thread.

Aren't even the Freepers starting to catch on to her grift though?

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Radish posted:

The ones who have are no longer Freepers, so no.

Vienna Circlejerk
Jan 28, 2003

Radish posted:

When in doubt, double down. If that doesn't work, double down some more.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Crabs in a bucket. Literally exactly like crabs in a bucket. Is it wrong that I'm just going to sit back and laugh at them? Unlike actual crabs these guys know better and are choosing to act like this.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

ToxicSlurpee posted:

Crabs in a bucket. Literally exactly like crabs in a bucket.

This bodes well for Martin O'Malley.

De Nomolos
Jan 17, 2007

TV rots your brain like it's crack cocaine
I yearn for a universe where the firebrand populist of the 2016 election is Tommy Carcetti.

Vienna Circlejerk
Jan 28, 2003

De Nomolos posted:

I yearn for a universe where the firebrand populist of the 2016 election is Tommy Carcetti.

With Norman Wilson as his veep.

What am I saying, we all want Clay Davis. Sheeeeeit!

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx
Clay Davis 2016: He'll take any motherfucker's money if he's giving it away.

De Nomolos
Jan 17, 2007

TV rots your brain like it's crack cocaine

With Norman Wilson as his veep.

What am I saying, we all want Clay Davis. Sheeeeeit!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jamesgiang.claydavis&hl=en

Change you can believe in, Straang!

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
"Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) denounced Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.), an establishment avatar, in a Senate floor speech last month over what turned out to be an Internet hoax, a photo that falsely identified the senator meeting with Islamic State militants."

Ahahaha, beautiful. I cannot wait for 2016.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Nn3PcESF7w&t=90s

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

"Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) denounced Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.), an establishment avatar, in a Senate floor speech last month over what turned out to be an Internet hoax, a photo that falsely identified the senator meeting with Islamic State militants."

Ahahaha, beautiful. I cannot wait for 2016.

If they keep this up, the Dems won't have to even bother with a majority thanks to all the backstabbing within the GOP. These people are ridiculous.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Sir Tonk posted:

If they keep this up, the Dems won't have to even bother with a majority thanks to all the backstabbing within the GOP. These people are ridiculous.

I don't know how many people read "Why Not Me" Al Franken's fictionalized memoir of winning the 2000 presidential election, but a key part of his general election campaign was 5 of the republican primary runner-ups running as independents. It was a funny gag to explain how Al Franken (this is years before he ran for senate, so all he was known for nationally is calling Rush Limbaugh a big fat idiot) could win in the general election, but now I think it might be a real possibility.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Sir Tonk posted:

Despite being unable to do anything for which it was designed, a train wreck will always be able to block the tracks.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

When in doubt, double down. If that doesn't work, double down some more.

Hey, you'll eventually make your money back and then some!

(assuming unlimited funds)

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Don't all conservative ideas?

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Martin O'Malley is that guy who everybody wishes hadn't brought his guitar to the party.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Joementum posted:

Martin O'Malley is that guy who everybody wishes hadn't brought his guitar to the party.

As Lt. Governor of Illinois, Sheila Simon has been called many things: Strung-Out isn't one of them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Congratulations, President-elect Romney.

quote:

If the presidential election were held today, and Iowa's likely 2016 voters had a choice between Democrat Hillary Clinton and a kaleidoscope of Republicans, Clinton beats nearly everybody.

Everybody, except one: Mitt Romney tops Clinton, 44 percent to 43 percent, the new Des Moines Register/Bloomberg Politics Iowa Poll shows.

quote:

Despite her polling power over the Republicans, Clinton remains a polarizing figure in Iowa. Her favorability rating is upside down: 49 percent of likely 2014 voters have a negative view of her, 2 percentage points more than those who view her favorably (47 percent).

"Importantly, her unfavorables bend toward 'very unfavorable' — 30 percent," said the pollster for the Iowa Poll, J. Ann Selzer. "That's not the highest we tested. Sarah Palin's very unfavorable number is 39 percent and (President Barack) Obama's is 38 percent."
:nattyburn:

• Locked thread