Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib

ZixTheYeti posted:

Must have because we all know TNA can't draw.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

ZixTheYeti posted:

:drat:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

ZixTheYeti posted:

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

ZixTheYeti posted:

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

I'm going to stab you. Offline. With a real knife.

ZixTheYeti posted:

I don't have a picture to post, but thank you for the awesome TNA zing. :)

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

ZixTheYeti posted:

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!

ZixTheYeti posted:

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

ZixTheYeti posted:

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

ZixTheYeti posted:

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

ZixTheYeti posted:

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

ZixTheYeti posted:

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.

ZixTheYeti posted:

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

Sami Zayn, everybody.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Luneshot posted:

Sami Zayn, everybody.

Team him up with teenage Punk and Rollins. Have him feud with young jorts Randy.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Luneshot posted:

Sami Zayn, everybody.

Post the full image, it's pretty great.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Autism 3:16

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

flatluigi posted:

Post the full image, it's pretty great.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

ZixTheYeti posted:

Del Raminos
Feb 13, 2012

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice

:downs: I always thought he was "Little Naitch" because he looked kinda like him, I had no idea it went this far. Shows what I get for not watching WCW's final days.

Big Poppa
Aug 21, 2003
Big Poppa is fine.

JPrime posted:

:downs: I always thought he was "Little Naitch" because he looked kinda like him, I had no idea it went this far. Shows what I get for not watching WCW's final days.

This was earlier then WCW final days I think. They ran an angle where basically he was in the Horseman's back pocket.

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
That was in 99 when he was the personal referee of the Horsemen.

Unfortunately Randy Savage ended Lil Naitch's wrestling career when he elbow dropped him hard enough to break a few ribs and collapse a lung.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Some 'Pro Wrestler' called Angelo "The Beast" Samarripa (anybody ever heard of this guy?) attempted to break the world record bench press with 725lbs.
The result is a hilarious fail.

Watch the video.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/os-725-pound-bench-press-20141007-story.html

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib

Say Nothing posted:

Some 'Pro Wrestler' called Angelo "The Beast" Samarripa (anybody ever heard of this guy?) attempted to break the world record bench press with 725lbs.

Watch the video.

This is what happens when you don't have Jesse Ventura there to spot.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

I see Danielson and Samoa Joe, but I can't place any of the rest.

Horns
Nov 4, 2009
Looks like Joey Ryan second from the left, middle row and TJ Perkins is on Danielson's left. Dude in the cap next to Joey might be Billy Kim?

Horns fucked around with this message at 03:43 on Oct 10, 2014

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

bottom row is Rick Knox, Chad from The Dicks, D-Bry, and TJP

Horns posted:

Looks like Joey Ryan second from the left, middle row and TJ Perkins is on Danielson's left. Dude in the cap next to Joey might be Billy Kim?
Yeah that's Billy Kim next to Joey who looks way too much like Mojo Rawley. I think that's Bobby Quance second from the right on their row?

oatgan fucked around with this message at 03:49 on Oct 10, 2014

Horns
Nov 4, 2009
Yup, definitely Quance in the snazzy windbreaker.

e: wait, is dude on the far right Rocky Romero???

Horns fucked around with this message at 03:57 on Oct 10, 2014

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

Say Nothing posted:

Watch the video.

the way the "beast" chants just instantly die

Del Raminos
Feb 13, 2012

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Cardboard Box posted:

the way the "beast" chants just instantly die

"The Beast"

Eric Spoto, the guy who holds the World bench press record.

Notice the slight difference in physique?

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

I don't know much about this Bullet Club thing, but from the pics that I have seen plus this plus my history of marking for stolen Japanese ideas revamped for American wrestling (and the colors of black and white) I think having the Bullet Club in NXT would just be toooo sweeeeet.

NULL_SIGNAL
Feb 19, 2013

I want to talk about how (too) sweet it is to see KENTA in a Bullet Club tee, but holy poo poo those shorts.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Two Beans posted:

I don't know much about this Bullet Club thing, but from the pics that I have seen plus this plus my history of marking for stolen Japanese ideas revamped for American wrestling (and the colors of black and white) I think having the Bullet Club in NXT would just be toooo sweeeeet.

Bullet Club's kinda an American idea revamped for Japan, they quickly became basically the NWO complete with catchphrases. Trips could probably be convinced to bring back the NWO and get Nash another paycheck though.

Also, if you didn't catch it (not trying to patronize, you said you didn't know much about the Bullet Club) the cool thing about that picture is that Devitt and KENTA are wearing each other's t-shirts. NO MERCY was KENTA's group in NOAH.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Say Nothing posted:

Watch the video.

oh that's Afa's fed wXw. Its a small thing he runs as part of his community outreach program. Kimberly, who did stuff on Shine was the only standout I've heard of.

Horns
Nov 4, 2009

coconono posted:

oh that's Afa's fed wXw. Its a small thing he runs as part of his community outreach program. Kimberly, who did stuff on Shine was the only standout I've heard of.

You can even see Afa slapping the poo poo out of THE BEAST right before his bench press attempt. Woe be to the man that fails Afa.

Horns fucked around with this message at 05:35 on Oct 10, 2014

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

Say Nothing posted:

"The Beast"

Eric Spoto, the guy who holds the World bench press record.

Notice the slight difference in physique?

do you think he even tried to work up to it or one day he was just like "i'm gonna try to bench 750 lbs"

Sum Mors
Feb 21, 2008
The best is when he first drops it, thinks to himself "Wow that really hurt, I have no chance at this... But I've got to try it one more time so it doesn't look like I'm being a pussy." Dude's lucky his stunt didn't wreck him more than it did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Cardboard Box posted:

do you think he even tried to work up to it or one day he was just like "i'm gonna try to bench 750 lbs"

this story isnt even interesting if he didnt really believe he could do it. The Beast is real