Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts

A Stupid Baby posted:

Well then chew on this: If terrorists truly wanted to bring down the United States, they could simply peacefully emigrate here, then once a month one of them could off a cop, leave some clues, then kill themselves in a hidden location forcing an expensive and fruitless manhunt with increasingly more complicated military hardware in a fruitless search for the culprit.

That would be loving rad. Every month wed get a new hero and a new name to come up with fun rhymes to show how elusive they are (hopefully theyre more elusive than Robert Denby)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

varna posted:

It would be be pretty funny if he just took a greyhound to Arizona and has been washing dishes at a restaurant for the last 3 weeks while all this has been going on.

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

"Everybody! I have a message!! The police chief's forklift skidded on a diaper and went down over the Susquehanna River...It spun in...there were no survivors!"

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

"Everybody! I have a message!! The police chief's forklift skidded on a diaper and went down over the Susquehanna River...It spun in...there were no survivors!"

I was actually thinking of the last episode of the series where the pretend marine that everyone loves is looking out the window waving goodbye to all his pretend marine friends and the diaper sniper is clearly visible like ten feet away and no one sees him.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

A Stupid Baby posted:

Well then chew on this: If terrorists truly wanted to bring down the United States, they could simply peacefully emigrate here, then once a month one of them could off a cop, leave some clues, then kill themselves in a hidden location forcing an expensive and fruitless manhunt with increasingly more complicated military hardware in a fruitless search for the culprit.

Eventually so much money would be forcibly spent on combing the woods with APCs that our infrastructure would crumble from poor maintenance, making it impossible to import food from productive agricultural states to your ivory tower on the Left Coast.

i live in an ivory tower and LOVE when cops/olds die.

i will chew on this post rest assured friend

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Ivory tower west coaster here chiming in to say I never buy anything made/manufactured in a non-coastal place. Just wouldn't be right.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
real talk though how would i go about acquiring the ivory tower i am owed as a left coast resident

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

"Left coast"

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
look uout, there's a crazy man up in that ivory tower, and he has a rifle!

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

John Denver Hoxha posted:

look uout, there's a crazy man up in that ivory tower, and he has a rifle!

gently caress the pigs! left coast!

*hurls soiled diaper from ivory tower*

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
left coast worst coast

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Hungry Joe posted:

Anyone saying this money would have been responsibly used for the betterment of the world if frein wasn't on the run is a loving moron. hth

I think that people are generally good. *watches Cartoon Network*

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Stay safe diaper sniper.

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
They found some diary entries from the guy.

Among them:

Sudden movement on the rooftops -- I zoomed in my M16A14 w/ A Cog and fired off a sick double tap on some statie wearing glowsticks, his body sort of just went limp why running & then fell off the roof onto the street lmao. Then I felt sick to by tummy, thinking wow, I just.. killed someone, but I ate a spoiled MRE earlier haha, killing people is loving cool and Im never eading Jambalaya MRE again

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

El_Elegante posted:

They found some diary entries from the guy.

Among them:

Sudden movement on the rooftops -- I zoomed in my M16A14 w/ A Cog and fired off a sick double tap on some statie wearing glowsticks, his body sort of just went limp why running & then fell off the roof onto the street lmao. Then I felt sick to by tummy, thinking wow, I just.. killed someone, but I ate a spoiled MRE earlier haha, killing people is loving cool and Im never eading Jambalaya MRE again

Hemmingway lives.

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

lmao

FRINGE
May 23, 2003
title stolen for lf posting

The_Raven posted:

I believe these are the Mighty Heroes you're looking for... at least one of them...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72rYHuWidSM
Holy poo poo! I forgot that thing was a thing that existed!

FRINGE
May 23, 2003
title stolen for lf posting

quote:

The Daily Show's senior correspondent Samantha Bee was planning on doing an in-depth piece on police shootings for Wednesday night's show, a piece which would begin with the data.

She never got over that hump. There is no data. Zilch. Nada.

Bee asked a slew of criminology experts, including New York's former police commissioner, Bernard Kerik. She even consulted data "dork" Nate Silver in a chance encounter on the street. She refused to believe that the federal government does not require local police departments to report stats on how many civilians they kill. "What possible reason could the federal government have to hide the number of times a citizen was killed by police?" she asked. "Never mind. I just answered that question in my head as it was coming out of my mouth."

http://thedailyshow.cc.com/videos/v4l2pe/a-shot-in-the-dark

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

A Stupid Baby posted:

I can't believe you morons are hero-worshiping some murderous thug for forcing the police to spend millions of dollars looking for him in this economic climate where old people are dying 10-20 years earlier than they need to because medical costs have ballooned and Medicaid doesn't cover poo poo anymore.

If menboys like Frein didn't exist then maybe we wouldn't need to spend money on the Rook and could instead spend it on making sure kids could have meaningful memories of their great-grandparents.

So you'd have us buy rooks to carry around kid's dying, senile, great grandparents?

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty

Al Borland posted:

So you'd have us buy rooks to carry around kid's dying, senile, great grandparents?

Well, they'd need to be retrofit for civilian use, but yes.

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

The_Raven posted:

I believe these are the Mighty Heroes you're looking for... at least one of them...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72rYHuWidSM

was epilepsy not a thing in the 70s or what

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

PoconoHermit posted:

Today's ride home in the ol' bagel truck:
http://youtu.be/m5aWWEFk2b8

fuk yea perez prado is a boss.

sorry about all the pests in your yard.

if they're still around this weekend give out coffee with added laxatives. they won't take it back to the nest to kill their queen, but it will reduce their presence temporarily

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

A Stupid Baby posted:

I can't believe you morons are hero-worshiping some murderous thug for forcing the police to spend millions of dollars looking for him in this economic climate where old people are dying 10-20 years earlier than they need to because medical costs have ballooned and Medicaid doesn't cover poo poo anymore.

If menboys like Frein didn't exist then maybe we wouldn't need to spend money on the Rook and could instead spend it on making sure kids could have meaningful memories of their great-grandparents.

actually this is good because nothing is really going to change one way or the other except maybe the police can crack down a bit more but at least we got some sick memes out of this ordeal

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014
"I can only describe Eric Frein's actions as pure evil," Bivens said after reading the letter. "Every so often, true evil rears its ugly head and we must deal with it."

https://gma.yahoo.com/eric-frein-described-killing-trooper-handwritten-letter-police-205738132--abc-news-topstories.html

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
the sun slowly rises as frein finishes eating some cold tuna and uncooked cup-noodles

he removes his soiled diaper and places it next to his half-finshed breakfast

the chill air causes his breath to hang in front of his face

somewhere in the distance, a cop falls out of a tree

frein's day begins

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

CSI: Lehigh Valley is going to be amazing

Forensic Examiner: Are you ever going to stop obsessing over these soiled diapers and catch this guy? I have 200 more of these to do in the back!

Unflappable Detective: That...Depends *Pulls down night vision goggles, drives away on uparmored forklift*

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

Robo Reagan posted:

actually this is good because nothing is really going to change one way or the other except maybe the police can crack down a bit more but at least we got some sick memes out of this ordeal

the memes are the good poo poo here. lets not lose sight of that fact.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Lazyfire posted:

CSI: Lehigh Valley is going to be amazing

Forensic Examiner: Are you ever going to stop obsessing over these soiled diapers and catch this guy? I have 200 more of these to do in the back!

Unflappable Detective: That...Depends *Pulls down night vision goggles, drives away on uparmored forklift*

:golfclap:

but to correct you its not a forklift its a bobcat

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Cream_Filling posted:

:golfclap:

but to correct you its not a forklift its a bobcat

That is a loving forklift or a skid loader or whatever and costs $250k.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Lazyfire posted:

That is a loving forklift or a skid loader or whatever and costs $250k.

the generic name is skid steer or track loader but bobcat is the most popular brand.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
so they said a thousand cops had him trapped in a 5 mile area like two weeks ago lol

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

have any cops slipped on a banana peel yet?

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

rezatahs posted:

actually i have reconsider my hero criteria. the fact that he is making these gi joe wannabes waste millions of dollars as they stomp through the woods and probe lovely diapers that likely have no connection to him at all makes him a real american hero. :patriot:

lol its not the cops' money being wasted its the taxpayers'. cops are getting a massive payday from this with all that OT

Hungry Joe
Nov 27, 2006

DDFH

CharlestonJew posted:

lol its not the cops' money being wasted its the taxpayers'. cops are getting a massive payday from this with all that OT

jesus truly blsd this country

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014

CharlestonJew posted:

what if the cops murdered their own in a drunken argument and then framed frein, murdered him, and then said, "well gently caress it might as well clock a billion OT dollars"

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
Frein was framed

Hungry Joe
Nov 27, 2006

DDFH

Miltank posted:

Frein was framed

There was a second pooper

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

stay safe based diaper sniper

enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

I'm not an angel - I'm a Galactic Pioneer.
i drove by a big Ring Power location today and was looking at their lot for a Rook but all their skid steers were yellow, i will have to drive by their Tactical Solutions office one day

they list a brand new F550 with a huge two-axle fifth wheel trailer as an optional accessory for The Rook

enziarro fucked around with this message at 23:15 on Oct 9, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Alas Boobylon posted:

what if the cops murdered their own in a drunken argument and then framed frein, murdered him, and then said, "well gently caress it might as well clock a billion OT dollars"

i guarantee 100% this is what happened now that you mention it.

• Locked thread