Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ola
Jul 19, 2004

Madurai posted:

Range 5,500 km? Shenanigans.

That's max ferry range. Crated up in a Soviet rust bucket steaming for Cuba.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slo-Tek
Jun 8, 2001

WINDOWS 98 BEAT HIS FRIEND WITH A SHOVEL

Madurai posted:

Range 5,500 km? Shenanigans.

Bigass deltas have bigass fuel fractions.

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Someone got you a obnoxiously racist av.

Captain Postal posted:

We couldn't even if we wanted to. The whole "securing sales by spreading jobs" extends to partner countries as well. F-35 is a huge employer of engineers in Australia, Canada, UK and every other country that's buying it. That's why we're all buying it. Lock-Mart are evil, but they're not stupid.

:(

This wasn't LockMart's idea, it was built into the program requirements, the F-32 would've been the exact same and there's no reason to think we'll ever have another program on this scale that isn't also set up in this manner.

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

Snowdens Secret posted:

This wasn't LockMart's idea, it was built into the program requirements, the F-32 would've been the exact same and there's no reason to think we'll ever have another program on this scale that isn't also set up in this manner.

Because there are only three companies left.

Mortabis
Jul 8, 2010

I am stupid
Even if there were 500 companies left, that's just how it's done. When Congress spends money it wants to do so in a way that keeps Congressmen in office. It's not even a problem unique to Congress, it's true everywhere.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Mazz posted:

Yeah I've actually defended the PAK-FA in this thread (or the TFR one) before but putting it on the level of the F-22 is a major stretch because for the most part it's a Flanker+ with weapon bays right now. None of the major systems like the planned engine or the full radar suite are off the ground yet IIRC, and Russia is running into some real problems funding its buildup plans when oil prices are slipping under $80 a barrel.

It will probably be an improvement of the Flanker family, which is by all means a good airplane, but we're still far from knowing how good. The Flanker is very comparable to the F-15 family more so then the F-22.

What can probably be said though is that if it comes in around $100m+ with most of its promises, it will likely be a much more interesting G5+ export option then the F-35, at least for a lot of countries where Lockheed can't dig their claws deep or where they've sold well in the past.

That's also assuming Putin doesn't lose it and turn everything into molten glass by then or whatever.

Look at this guy who stole my thunder. Pak-fa is still using loaner engines, right?

Bob A Feet
Aug 10, 2005
Dear diary, I got another erection today at work. SO embarrassing, but kinda hot. The CO asked me to fix up his dress uniform. I had stayed late at work to move his badges 1/8" to the left and pointed it out this morning. 1SG spanked me while the CO watched, once they caught it. Tomorrow I get to start all over again...

Nerobro posted:

"glides" Something tells me a V-22 glides like the space shuttle. Or a Leerjet with the thrust reversers on. They might be able to auto-rotate, but that's only useful if the gearboxes and driveshafts are intact. Something tells me if you need to auto-rotate, at least one of those gearboxes won't be functioning.

When I say "bail out" I actually mean "die."

Total power loss on most airplanes is "concerning" but not "really bad day."

Yeah but the likelihood of that happening is pretty small. In fact, an engine loss with an associated gear box loss has only happened once (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accidents_and_incidents_involving_the_V-22_Osprey see the second 1992 incident) and it wasn't even a gearbox that was lost-- it was an associated driveshaft that is now fire protected. Its a pretty safe aircraft. It glides somewhere in between the space shuttle and a washing machine. Doesn't matter how far it can glide but what kind of landing it can make at the end-- which thankfully is a pretty normal approach/landing speed (115-120 knots in the flare).

A Melted Tarp posted:

There's no way that an auto in the V-22 does anything more than slow your crash slightly. Those rotor blades have like zero inertia.

If you're caught in a situation where you have to auto then yeah you're pretty much dead. A successful auto takes like 2000 feet to enter. If you're that high in VTOL mode you're pretty much done. But flight time in that profile is tiny tiny tiny. And you have two engines so unless something goes terribly terribly bad and god wants you dead you'll be okay.

Nerobro
Nov 4, 2005

Rider now with 100% more titanium!

Bob A Feet posted:

Yeah but the likelihood of that happening is pretty small. In fact, an engine loss with an associated gear box loss has only happened once (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accidents_and_incidents_involving_the_V-22_Osprey see the second 1992 incident) and it wasn't even a gearbox that was lost-- it was an associated driveshaft that is now fire protected. Its a pretty safe aircraft. It glides somewhere in between the space shuttle and a washing machine. Doesn't matter how far it can glide but what kind of landing it can make at the end-- which thankfully is a pretty normal approach/landing speed (115-120 knots in the flare).

If you're caught in a situation where you have to auto then yeah you're pretty much dead. A successful auto takes like 2000 feet to enter. If you're that high in VTOL mode you're pretty much done. But flight time in that profile is tiny tiny tiny. And you have two engines so unless something goes terribly terribly bad and god wants you dead you'll be okay.

I've probally not been clear. I don't hate the V-22, and it's the fastest cargo vtol around. It's just got a crapload of scary failure modes.

The thing flys on computers, so it's hard to put it anywhere that's not safe.

The approach and landing speed assumes the wings and flaps are blown.. I assume. The wings are quite tiny. It is fantasy to think that the thing might ever come in that way, but it's an interesting though to think about how that thing "might" glide to a landing.

Mazz
Dec 12, 2012

Orion, this is Sperglord Actual.
Come on home.

Godholio posted:

Look at this guy who stole my thunder. Pak-fa is still using loaner engines, right?

As far as I've read it's still using some version of the Su-35 engines, with the follow up supposedly entering testing this year but not slated to be in production for 5+ years. The -35 engines are the ones that wrecked that one prototype.

The last real news I can find is from the beginning of September about how the Indians were disappointed with the whole thing.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Bob A Feet posted:

And you have two engines so unless something goes terribly terribly bad and god wants you dead you'll be okay.

Well, it is a combat aircraft so think more in terms of eating a pair of SA-7s

edit: also bird strikes

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

Nerobro posted:

Total power loss on most airplanes is "concerning" but not "really bad day."

Partial power loss, say for example shutting down one engine out of four and idling the rest, is "concerning".

Total power loss is a "really bad day", even if everyone survives.

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

FLIGHT SAFETY TIP: Fatties out first

I would frankly rather deal with full power loss in a helicopter than a fixed-wing aircraft. I would rather plop down on a surface of unknown quality than try to land on it at an already lethal speed.

Fortunately, total power loss is a tremendously rare thing in any multi-engine aircraft, or any single-engine aircraft for that matter.

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

Nerobro posted:

The V-22 is not normal in any respect.
Read the posts again, we weren't talking about the 22 anymore.

MrChips posted:

I would frankly rather deal with full power loss in a helicopter than a fixed-wing aircraft. I would rather plop down on a surface of unknown quality than try to land on it at an already lethal speed.
That's the thing right? Controlled descent won't do you any good if it's boulder fields as far as the eye can see.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -
Yeah I'll still take an autorotation in a heli in a boulder field instead of the ground speed on a fixed wing aircraft if I ever find myself in that hypothetical. It's a matter of it sucking-less at that point, but at least you'll get to pick what lovely spot you're sticking the heli in as opposed to whatever lovely strip of land you're trying to plop a cessna or whatever in to.

e: late night grammar

Duke Chin fucked around with this message at 00:04 on Oct 11, 2014

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

asymptotically approaching one

Mazz posted:

As far as I've read it's still using some version of the Su-35 engines, with the follow up supposedly entering testing this year but not slated to be in production for 5+ years. The -35 engines are the ones that wrecked that one prototype.

The last real news I can find is from the beginning of September about how the Indians were disappointed with the whole thing.

There's no particular reason why they ( Russia / India ) can't build the thing from an engineering point of view, well, apart from timing before the tech is obsolete. I think it's more that, how the hell can they afford to field a plane like that in large numbers.

You've got the biggest economy in the world and you're finding it tough on F22 numbers, in Western Europe, where we technically could afford it if we didn't argue all the time, we're all burning cash on the F35, and really don't know if we can afford to field that.

I doubt if it gets completed there will ever be more than a few of them around. I'd really like to see a breakdown on exactly how the production / maintenance costs are so insane on stealthy planes.

A Melted Tarp
Nov 12, 2013

At the date

MrChips posted:

Fortunately, total power loss is a tremendously rare thing in any multi-engine aircraft, or any single-engine aircraft for that matter.

This. An auto with flare at walking pace is going to be survivable, even if you land on a used car lot. The aircraft will flip over and destroy itself, but the G-forces will be pretty low at that point.

Mazz
Dec 12, 2012

Come on home.

Hexyflexy posted:

There's no particular reason why they ( Russia / India ) can't build the thing from an engineering point of view, well, apart from timing before the tech is obsolete. I think it's more that, how the hell can they afford to field a plane like that in large numbers.

You've got the biggest economy in the world and you're finding it tough on F22 numbers, in Western Europe, where we technically could afford it if we didn't argue all the time, we're all burning cash on the F35, and really don't know if we can afford to field that.

I doubt if it gets completed there will ever be more than a few of them around. I'd really like to see a breakdown on exactly how the production / maintenance costs are so insane on stealthy planes.

There's no real concern over them building a lot, because it's pretty clear they won't, at least not any time soon. It's more that it exists at all, and I don't mean in a combat sense specifically. While military planners certainly have to acknowledge it in the countries that will fly it, the deeper issue is that it's going to be up against the F-35 and other such aircraft on the export market. If it turns into a respectable aircraft at a respectable price, then there's potential for your Rafales, Gripens and F-35s to lose contracts to it.

Exports tend to be very important for aircraft, especially smaller programs, because they keep the lines open and increase your maintenance and upgrade base by every additional plane sold. If say, in 2030, Brazil decides to buy 10 billion in front line aircraft, and the PAK-FA wins, that's 10 billion to Sukhoi and Russia that isn't going to the Swedes/US/France etc. That also could mean that in 2040 the Russians get incremental upgrades to their fleet that were partially paid for by that Brazil sale.

As programs get ever more technical/expensive, and most military budgets constrict, I think this aspect only gets more and more important.

EDIT: Also, on the engineering point, I don't discount Russian designs because since the beginning of WW2 they've put out many great designs in every category from small arms to ICBMs. If you had to point out weaknesses they tend to be on the manufacturing side, especially in areas of high tech and high precision (at least during the Soviet era). For them to falter on the new engine is not tremendously surprising, or damning. There's only a few companies in the world that can make good engines (and I'd probably include Saturn on that list given the Flankers success). Hell, the Chinese have been trying for a while and still only put out mediocre engines. And I don't think anyone is arguing with the Chinese industrial base.

Mazz fucked around with this message at 15:56 on Oct 10, 2014

Mazz
Dec 12, 2012

Come on home.
Big thumbs, small phone, Q =/= E.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

MrChips posted:

I would frankly rather deal with full power loss in a helicopter than a fixed-wing aircraft.

What about a total power loss in a motor glider?

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Mazz posted:

There's no real concern over them building a lot, because it's pretty clear they won't, at least not any time soon. It's more that it exists at all, and I don't mean in a combat sense specifically. While military planners certainly have to acknowledge it in the countries that will fly it, the deeper issue is that it's going to be up against the F-35 and other such aircraft on the export market. If it turns into a respectable aircraft at a respectable price, then there's potential for your Rafales, Gripens and F-35s to lose contracts to it.

Exports tend to be very important for aircraft, especially smaller programs, because they keep the lines open and increase your maintenance and upgrade base by every additional plane sold. If say, in 2030, Brazil decides to buy 10 billion in front line aircraft, and the PAK-FA wins, that's 10 billion to Sukhoi and Russia that isn't going to the Swedes/US/France etc. That also could mean that in 2040 the Russians get incremental upgrades to their fleet that were partially paid for by that Brazil sale.

As programs get ever more technical/expensive, and most military budgets constrict, I think this aspect only gets more and more important.

EDIT: Also, on the engineering point, I don't discount Russian designs because since the beginning of WW2 they've put out many great designs in every category from small arms to ICBMs. If you had to point out weaknesses they tend to be on the manufacturing side, especially in areas of high tech and high precision (at least during the Soviet era). For them to falter on the new engine is not tremendously surprising, or damning. There's only a few companies in the world that can make good engines (and I'd probably include Saturn on that list given the Flankers success). Hell, the Chinese have been trying for a while and still only put out mediocre engines. And I don't think anyone is arguing with the Chinese industrial base.

Nobody's making GBS threads on Russian R&D or manufacturing. But when someone strolls into the thread and makes the ridiculous claim that the Pak-Fa is on par with the F-22, it deserves to be resoundingly curb-stomped. The F-22 is a next-gen fighter that spent over two decades in development. The Pak-Fa is a dressed-up Flanker that's probably giving their engineers a field day in advanced systems development. The Pak-Fa is a stepping stone to better things; it's neither the ultimate product nor a peer competitor for the F-22.

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless
A while back I was bored during a flight, bullshitting with the pilots, and looked up the glide performance of the E-2 in the manual. Turns out that from 28k feet, with one prop feathered and one windmilling (required to provide emergency hydraulic power for the flight controls), it can allegedly glide 47 miles, for a glide ratio of about 8.8. That's assuming some kind of catastrophe that kills both engines simultaneously, like all our fuel spontaneously transmuting into Kool-Aid.

Not bad, but to put it in context, for the overwater station we were flying at the time, that would have barely let us reach the nearest coastal airfield at our closest approach to shore. Since we were orbiting roughly perpendicular to the coast, the rest of the time we were too far away. In that situation you try to find a fishing boat or cruise ship (hopefully not Carnival) that you can ditch or bail out near.

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

Godholio posted:

Nobody's making GBS threads on Russian R&D or manufacturing. But when someone strolls into the thread and makes the ridiculous claim that the Pak-Fa is on par with the F-22, it deserves to be resoundingly curb-stomped. The F-22 is a next-gen fighter that spent over two decades in development. The Pak-Fa is a dressed-up Flanker that's probably giving their engineers a field day in advanced systems development. The Pak-Fa is a stepping stone to better things; it's neither the ultimate product nor a peer competitor for the F-22.

Now that I'm thinking about it, the Russians seem to favor the incremental approach when trying to catch up. If you look at SSN submarines, the US has (concentrating on numbers) the Los Angels Class, and the improved Los Angels Class. On the USSR's roster you have a whole series of subs (Alfa, Victor, Victor II, Victor III, Akula etc.) All different classes, but clustered around the same target, getting better each generation. I assume the advantages are that it is cheaper and less risky to work this way, since you can work each innovation incrementally, and you are less likely to end up with some essential clusterfuck on your hands (like the F-35.) Of course, the downside is that if your opponent gets it right, like with the F-22, you gotta be conformable with the opponent having flat out better aircraft until you get to the same point.

So, y'know, cost-befit etc.

Mazz
Dec 12, 2012

Come on home.

Godholio posted:

Agreed, when I make comparisons I do so against the earlier flankers and against the F-35 in terms of projected performance.

You want to play in the F-22s ball club, you gotta be a lot more then looking good on paper. It really is a shame they cut the program down so badly and we're stuck paying nearly the same for the F-35 with little hope of righting that.

Mazz fucked around with this message at 22:04 on Oct 10, 2014

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

I miss the days when the Russians were into total secrecy and we had to guess and make up names for things. Now that they're blasting sales brochure bullshit numbers everywhere and rebranding everything with half a dozen designations, it's harder to keep up.

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Someone got you a obnoxiously racist av.
Our ability or lack thereof to afford F-22 is not related to ship cost vs size of the general economy, and shouldn't be a thumbrule for any other country with different sorts of domestic commitments.

Wingnut Ninja posted:

A while back I was bored during a flight, bullshitting with the pilots, and looked up the glide performance of the E-2 in the manual. Turns out that from 28k feet, with one prop feathered and one windmilling (required to provide emergency hydraulic power for the flight controls), it can allegedly glide 47 miles, for a glide ratio of about 8.8.

You're not counting lift from autorotating the saucer section

Nebakenezzer posted:

Now that I'm thinking about it, the Russians seem to favor the incremental approach when trying to catch up. If you look at SSN submarines, the US has (concentrating on numbers) the Los Angels Class, and the improved Los Angels Class. On the USSR's roster you have a whole series of subs (Alfa, Victor, Victor II, Victor III, Akula etc.) All different classes, but clustered around the same target, getting better each generation. I assume the advantages are that it is cheaper and less risky to work this way, since you can work each innovation incrementally, and you are less likely to end up with some essential clusterfuck on your hands (like the F-35.) Of course, the downside is that if your opponent gets it right, like with the F-22, you gotta be conformable with the opponent having flat out better aircraft until you get to the same point.

So, y'know, cost-befit etc.

This isn't the Cold War thread so briefly this is also a bad example; the Soviets tried big catchup jumps in sub tech but couldn't pull it off, and tried a lot of oddball solutions to get around deficiencies, throwing poo poo at the wall to see what could stick. Alfa, Mike IIRC, Typhoon being good examples. They had far more expensive failures than we did with this approach. Victor I and II projects straight up sucked and were abandoned when spies revealed to them how bad we knew they were. Similarly Victor III simply couldn't fix everything they knew was wrong so they had to restart with Akula. You can see a similar pattern with PLAN development / acquisitions where they're making huge strides between fairly low-hull-count classes.

Also really there are three 688 subclasses (at least, depending how you count certain traits) and we're already on Block III of at least 5 for Virginia, so

Bob A Feet
Aug 10, 2005
Dear diary, I got another erection today at work. SO embarrassing, but kinda hot. The CO asked me to fix up his dress uniform. I had stayed late at work to move his badges 1/8" to the left and pointed it out this morning. 1SG spanked me while the CO watched, once they caught it. Tomorrow I get to start all over again...

Wingnut Ninja posted:

A while back I was bored during a flight, bullshitting with the pilots, and looked up the glide performance of the E-2 in the manual. Turns out that from 28k feet, with one prop feathered and one windmilling (required to provide emergency hydraulic power for the flight controls), it can allegedly glide 47 miles, for a glide ratio of about 8.8. That's assuming some kind of catastrophe that kills both engines simultaneously, like all our fuel spontaneously transmuting into Kool-Aid.

Not bad, but to put it in context, for the overwater station we were flying at the time, that would have barely let us reach the nearest coastal airfield at our closest approach to shore. Since we were orbiting roughly perpendicular to the coast, the rest of the time we were too far away. In that situation you try to find a fishing boat or cruise ship (hopefully not Carnival) that you can ditch or bail out near.

So could you trim it up at max range a/s, feather the prop, and then hope for the best?

nevermind that probably wouldn't make for the safest landing hahaha

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -

Wingnut Ninja posted:

In that situation you try to find a fishing boat or cruise ship (hopefully not Carnival) that you can ditch or bail out near.

"Great, I survived an ocean ditching only to get norovirus on the floating petri dish that saved me.
" :barf:

FullMetalJacket
Apr 5, 2008
Anecdote of the day:

Recruiter: :wave: "Heeeyy we're Space X and we'd love to have you work with us!"

Me: :worship: "You had me at Space X."

"Ok, I see from you're resume that you're in Canada. Do you have US citizenship or landed status?"

*The sounds of heartbreak are audible at this point*

:cry:

BobHoward
Feb 13, 2012

The only thing white people deserve is a bullet to their empty skull
Isn't SpaceX the one that's all ~*~silicon valley tech startup culture, but with ROCKETS~*~, which translates to 80 hour work weeks without overtime and rapid burnout? You probably dodged a bullet.

Slo-Tek
Jun 8, 2001

Some insane aeronautics. Born just a hair too late...and tightly coweled Continental XI-1430 Hyper Engines liked to catch fire a bit too much.

ApathyGifted
Aug 30, 2004
Tomorrow?

BobHoward posted:

Isn't SpaceX the one that's all ~*~silicon valley tech startup culture, but with ROCKETS~*~, which translates to 80 hour work weeks without overtime and rapid burnout? You probably dodged a bullet.

No, because they pay poo poo in the first place, unlike Silicon Valley startups.

Offered me $20k less than I was already making at the time, to move to a place where the price of living was 4x where I am.

Southern California aerospace seems to pay poo poo across the board. Most places, contract aerospace manufacturing engineers are making $45-$55 an hour right now. Someone tried to recruit me earlier this week for a position in Huntington Beach for $35. I currently make $50 an hour and my rent is <$700 a month for a whole apartment to myself. They offered $15 an hour less, to move to a place where I could barely find a room with roommates with less than $1000 for my share.

...that hasn't actually been stopping me for searching for jobs out there, but only because I want to live closer to all the people I'm actually friends with.

I'm mildly curious if Tesla pays any better, seeing as it's also an Elon Musk company.

movax
Aug 30, 2008

BobHoward posted:

Yeah, the work hours blow -- they chew through new grads pretty quick, unless you're willing to stick through it and try to move on up. Thought they paid slightly more than decent though, I guess that isn't the case.

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

FLIGHT SAFETY TIP: Fatties out first

Slo-Tek posted:

Some insane aeronautics. Born just a hair too late...and tightly coweled Continental XI-1430 Hyper Engines liked to catch fire a bit too much.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnbzMxEvJ5Q

Slo-Tek
Jun 8, 2001

Crazy to see Lambert Field not all built up.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -

Slo-Tek posted:

:swoon: Gorgeous plane, terrible name.

FullMetalJacket
Apr 5, 2008

BobHoward posted:

I jokingly proposed to a friend in IL to gain status. Her price was diamonds or pearls. Working with space x would be nice on the resume though, and I've done 80hrs/week. It's even funnier when the recruiter condoned the proposal to an AMERICAN WOMAN.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Duke Chin posted:

:swoon: Gorgeous plane, terrible name.

Moonbat is awesome. Now you get things like the highly imaginative Lightning II, and even before, Eagle and Fighting Falcon (which everyone then calls the viper).

The next plane regardless of role should be called Flameboar or whatever

Davin Valkri
Apr 8, 2011

Maybe you're weighing the moral pros and cons but let me assure you that OH MY GOD
SHOOT ME IN THE GODDAMNED FACE
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!

simplefish posted:

Moonbat is awesome. Now you get things like the highly imaginative Lightning II, and even before, Eagle and Fighting Falcon (which everyone then calls the viper).

The next plane regardless of role should be called Flameboar or whatever

At that point you might as well call them "Emboar" and go full Pokemon.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

ApathyGifted posted:

No, because they pay poo poo in the first place, unlike Silicon Valley startups.

Offered me $20k less than I was already making at the time, to move to a place where the price of living was 4x where I am.

Southern California aerospace seems to pay poo poo across the board. Most places, contract aerospace manufacturing engineers are making $45-$55 an hour right now. Someone tried to recruit me earlier this week for a position in Huntington Beach for $35. I currently make $50 an hour and my rent is <$700 a month for a whole apartment to myself. They offered $15 an hour less, to move to a place where I could barely find a room with roommates with less than $1000 for my share.

...that hasn't actually been stopping me for searching for jobs out there, but only because I want to live closer to all the people I'm actually friends with.

I'm mildly curious if Tesla pays any better, seeing as it's also an Elon Musk company.

Move to Palmdale. Make bank. Hate your life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -

simplefish posted:

Okay I'll concede you that point but the original sentiment remains. :colbert: