Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

It'll be cool when they manage to rescue Zimmy and her dimension vanishes, leaving the ship as a half-formed lump of bones and flesh that screams in pain as it sinks to the bottom of the ocean spouting its freshly acquired blood.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BobTheJanitor
Jun 28, 2003

This is really shaping up to be a long chapter. 35 pages so far and no sign of wrapping up soon. The previous longest chapter (that I could find by clicking around) was Changes at 37 pages. Unless you count Spring Heeled 1 & 2 together, which is 50 something pages.

Also I'm expecting this would have to be resolved amicably with profuse apologies from the seraph and boat team. Otherwise I don't see how something like this is just possible to forget and move on. From now on, the students would be likely to run screaming and/or fight with whatever improvised weapons are handy if a seraph bot shows its head.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Blackheart posted:

It'll be cool when they manage to rescue Zimmy and her dimension vanishes, leaving the ship as a half-formed lump of bones and flesh that screams in pain as it sinks to the bottom of the ocean spouting its freshly acquired blood.

A half formed lump of flesh and bones full of children, no less.

pumpinglemma
Apr 28, 2009

DD: Fondly regard abomination.

Fucknag posted:

I have a feeling that's exactly what Paz is in the middle of doing.

Yeah, quite apart from being Lindsey's husband, Bud is an incredibly good way of refuting the idea that Lindsey loves beings based on whether or not they look like her.

Parahexavoctal
Oct 10, 2004

I AM NOT BEING PAID TO CORRECT OTHER PEOPLE'S POSTS! DONKEY!!

pumpinglemma posted:

Yeah, quite apart from being Lindsey's husband, Bud is an incredibly good way of refuting the idea that Lindsey loves beings based on whether or not they look like her.

Yeah, but that could just be part of her species' natural sexual dimorphism.

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

MikeJF posted:

Where do you think Kat is getting the flesh and bone from? :unsmigghh:

Oz
Sep 10, 2003

Minion Of Relin
I ship the ship and lindsey. I hope Kat can make him a flesh fedora to wear.

ronya
Nov 8, 2010

I'm the normal one.

You hate ridden fucks will regret your words when you eventually grow up.

Peace.
The Literally Torn Sea

maswastaken
Nov 12, 2011

That's... certainly a tear the sea has there. Is the water awaiting the appearance of a boat-whale-thing that's supposed to be displacing that much? Is that the shape it's taking right now?

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

OK so now there's a hole in reality.

That's swell.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

I know I've seen a similar disconcerting hole in the ocean before, but I can't for the life of me say where.

M.c.P
Mar 27, 2010

Stop it.
Stop all this nonsense.

Nap Ghost
Good thing Renard could identify it. I'm sure there must be dozens of holes in the world tooling around whatever inland ocean this is. They could've popped in the wrong one and on,y found a sleeping elder God and boy would their faces be red.

Presuming Kat doesn't give the ship a squid face, anyway.

Of course, our merry cavalry are pretty etherically unique. I wonder how Renard looks in Fun City. Or Shadow, for that matter.
But I still can't help but think Eglamore or Jones should have been brought into this business.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Lurdiak posted:

I know I've seen a similar disconcerting hole in the ocean before, but I can't for the life of me say where.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agT-C8TtMdU

?

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Oh dear, it's The Scar.

M.c.P posted:

Of course, our merry cavalry are pretty etherically unique. I wonder how Renard looks in Fun City. Or Shadow, for that matter.
But I still can't help but think Eglamore or Jones should have been brought into this business.

I wonder if Jones can even enter Fun City.

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
I guess we have missed the fact that Fun City is not the ether as all the people in there look like their normal selves instead of their Etheric forms. Except for the robots. Maybe because the robots are in Zimmys focus?

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

MikeJF posted:

Oh dear, it's The Scar.
Dammit, I was going to post it.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Kikas posted:

Except for the robots. Maybe because the robots are in Zimmys focus?

Maybe it's because the robots aren't alive.

Beepity Boop
Nov 21, 2012

yay

"I chose the impossible; I chose...RAPTURE! :catholic:"

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr

Lurdiak posted:

Like so?
http://youtu.be/Jo0JMs-evQU?t=1m26s

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?
There's a ship made of flesh in the etheric distortion in the hole in the middle of the sea.

Wittgen
Oct 13, 2012

We have decided to decline your offer of a butt kicking.

Lurdiak posted:

This picture maybe? It's actually from a dam, as I recall. The tunnel that channels the water past the turbines causes the hole in the water effect.

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMsc0Aqapvk The video for chapter 12 is up and Tom has made one of my favourite pages even better:

Parahexavoctal
Oct 10, 2004

I AM NOT BEING PAID TO CORRECT OTHER PEOPLE'S POSTS! DONKEY!!

The Lord of Hats posted:

There's a ship made of flesh in the etheric distortion in the hole in the middle of the sea.

There's a city made of fun on the ship made of flesh in the etheric distortion in the hole in the middle of the sea.

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

MikeJF posted:

Better hope they aren't in the bowels of the ship then.

Chronojam
Feb 20, 2006

This is me on vacation in Amsterdam :)
Never be afraid of being yourself!

Kikas posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMsc0Aqapvk The video for chapter 12 is up and Tom has made one of my favourite pages even better:

That's unnerving.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
So wait, do the robots have a fleet of speedboats or did they "borrow" the court's fleet of speedboats or did they alert the court and are using their fleet of speedboats

I likea to say "fleet of speedboats"

Ditocoaf
Jun 1, 2011

The Lord of Hats posted:

MikeJF posted:

There's a child in the class in the ship made of flesh in the city in the etheric distortion in the tear in the middle of the sea

Rasamune
Jan 19, 2011

MORT
MORT
MORT

Phy posted:

So wait, do the robots have a fleet of speedboats or did they "borrow" the court's fleet of speedboats or did they alert the court and are using their fleet of speedboats

I think the speedboats are robots

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer

Phy posted:

Maybe the speedboats are robots.

amishjosh
Jul 16, 2004
Yeah
that'd be potentially bad, the robotspeedboats would see the body that robocruiseship is getting and want in on the action.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Ditocoaf posted:

There's a child in the class in the ship made of flesh in the city in the etheric distortion in the tear in the middle of the sea

There's a spider in the child in the class in the ship made of flesh in the city in the etheric distortion in the tear in the middle of the sea

Alien Arcana
Feb 14, 2012

You're related to soup, Admiral.

fatherdog posted:

There's a spider in the child in the class in the ship made of flesh in the city in the etheric distortion in the tear in the middle of the sea

There's a teeeear, there's a teeeeear, there's a tear in the middle of the sea

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Level 6 etheric distortion :gonk:

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

This one's level 7 at least.

Happy Halloween

EditVVVV Dammit

Tuxedo Ted fucked around with this message at 23:56 on Oct 10, 2014

Cernunnos
Sep 2, 2011

ppbbbbttttthhhhh~
You missed one in Panel 1.

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY
speedbots

Spikey
May 12, 2001

From my cold, dead hands!

"Destabilizing the warped area" is a good plan that couldn't possibly backfire.

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.
I feel like Reynard is missing some teeth on the top-left of his mouth. Also his other ear maybe?

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I'll be honest, that bit about having torpedoes and firing them lost me. I can justify speed boats but why the hell would they have torpedoes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

RandomPauI posted:

I'll be honest, that bit about having torpedoes and firing them lost me. I can justify speed boats but why the hell would they have torpedoes?

The Robot King has a Robot Navy. Can't have a proper navy in this day and age without torpedoes! I mean come on now.