Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.
What's confusing?

Wrestle
????
Goto 10
Win!!!
...or not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Homeboy bought his trunks from the Dennis Hallman collection.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Jon Jones just shed a tear and he doesn't know why

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

:qq:He expended too much energy and got tired:qq:

I'M NOT SURPRISED MOTHERFUCKERS
no...no takedowns? did I hear that right?

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

take a point that's some bullshit

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Lmao that knee

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
That was illegal but it was also really funny

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.
this fight owned

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Joe Warren really is the best.

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
Pretty good rear end fight

Food Court Druid
Jul 17, 2007

Boredom is always counter-revolutionary. Always.
That was a much better fight than I anticipated.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Goddamnit I really wanted Joe Warren to go away forever.

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
Nova Uniao falling apart

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

I think it's p funny that Joe Warren basically won that by being better at scrambles.

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

also better at cheating, also better at not showing his dingle on national tv

also

http://www.vipleague.se/boxing/256712/2/axs-tv-fights---resurrection-fighting-alliance-19-live-stream-online.html

RFA is on now

MysteryNad
Dec 5, 2003

Here in my guard
I feel safest of all
I can lock up my guard
It's the only way to fight
In guard
My god, so much cheating
That fight should have been 0-0

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

That fight was bad actually.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Yuriy posted:

also better at cheating, also better at not showing his dingle on national tv

also

http://www.vipleague.se/boxing/256712/2/axs-tv-fights---resurrection-fighting-alliance-19-live-stream-online.html

RFA is on now

Any noteworthy bouts on this card?

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

CommonShore posted:

Any noteworthy bouts on this card?

i asked this same questoin like a page or two before bellator talk started and apparently abel callum or whatever might be a cool prospect

Dangersim posted:

That fight was bad actually.

it was entertaining

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Abel Cullum wasn't very good like 3 years ago and I find it hard to believe that he's improved that much.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
Abel Cullum is like the opposite of a "prospect", he's been fighting for like a decade and is 19-6, but he consistently has really awesome fights so watch him

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

fatherdog posted:

Abel Cullum is like the opposite of a "prospect", he's been fighting for like a decade and is 19-6, but he consistently has really awesome fights so watch him

Maybe he's a prospect in the same way Erick Silva seems to be by people for whatever reason.

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

-Atom- posted:

Maybe he's a prospect in the same way Erick Silva seems to be by people for whatever reason.

Erick Silva was like the definition of a prospect until he got fitched.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

He got Fitched and Donged and Browned. To me that makes him like a gatekeeper at this point but people still think he's gonna do things at welterweight.

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

Yeah getting knocked out cold by an asian guy and getting 2 horrific beatings, champion stuff right there.

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich

1st AD posted:

He got Fitched and Donged and Browned. To me that makes him like a gatekeeper at this point but people still think he's gonna do things at welterweight.

He's probably going to have a bunch more really good fights at welterweight, that's more than a lot of people do.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

1st AD posted:

Cub Swanson is doing things at featherweight. MMA is full of surprises.

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

fatherdog posted:

Cub Swanson is doing things at featherweight. MMA is full of surprises.

I firmly believe there was sorcery involved in this, or he did it on purpose because Cub swanson knows everyone loves a good underdog story.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

people think that ESilva is a prospect because he looks like he's 22. It's not out of the question that he could pull together some late-career run - less likely things have happened - but I would be surprised if he has more fights left in his ufc run than he's already had. poo poo, he's already had 8 fights (and no back-to-back wins, officially).

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

CommonShore posted:

people think that ESilva is a prospect because he looks like he's 22. It's not out of the question that he could pull together some late-career run - less likely things have happened - but I would be surprised if he has more fights left in his ufc run than he's already had. poo poo, he's already had 8 fights (and no back-to-back wins, officially).

Is he not 21 or 22? Learn something new every day.

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011

Dangersim posted:

Yeah getting knocked out cold by an asian guy and getting 2 horrific beatings, champion stuff right there.

Not sure how being Asian plays into it but Erick is probably not going to amount to much aside from some barn burners (which the Brown fight probably ruined).

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries

DO YALL WANT A BOXC posted:

hey willie email me

Done

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Captain Log posted:

Is he not 21 or 22? Learn something new every day.

He's 30, making him three years older than Abel Cullum, who started this whole prospect/not prospect talk.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

fatherdog posted:

He's 30, making him three years older than Abel Cullum, who started this whole prospect/not prospect talk.

The only note re:Cullum-as-prospect is that he's a 125er who has just returned after a 3 year break, and who has since finished a former top-2 125er, and then a 135er with a week's notice, all within the span of one month. Prospect isn't the right word, but he might be at the beginning of a good streak in a shallow division. Not a prospect, but has prospects.

It actually looks like he may have been a 135er before his break. Wikipedia can't make up its mind on whether his losses against Jimmie Rivera (an actual prospect) and Jared Papazian (went to decision with Tim Eliot) were at 35 or 25 (on Cullum's page it says 25, but on his opponents pages 35). He might actually be undefeated at flyweight.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
WSOF prelims are streaming at 7 EST. My ex gymmate Hakeem Dawodu is fighting and I wanna scope it. He's a great kickboxer but I have no idea how his grappling is.

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

attackmole posted:

WSOF prelims are streaming at 7 EST. My ex gymmate Hakeem Dawodu is fighting and I wanna scope it. He's a great kickboxer but I have no idea how his grappling is.

was that the guy that just wrecked whitie with a cool standing KO cuz that owned

world b lee
Feb 1, 2006
Is it a frog? Is it a toad?

attackmole posted:

Well he just knocked a dude out about as badly as you can without ever knocking him down so props

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
Sweeeet. I'm in the car and wasn't able to watch. Hope it's on YouTube later.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

LobsterMobster posted:

Bubba losing in hilarious fashion again

Bubba needs to be choked out in every fight forever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Food Court Druid
Jul 17, 2007

Boredom is always counter-revolutionary. Always.
I'm constantly stunned by how lovely WSOF's production is.