Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

i am he

Siluvayne posted:

zombie chicken is fun but I think it's time for a new chicken av for me

considering this:

thoughts or suggestions?

cute. somebody make it transparent for my friend siluvayne please.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

if she wants it transparent..

City of Glompton

i am he posted:

if she wants it transparent..

yes pls that would be most appreciated

Machai

cuntman.net

it loops really awkwardly maybe make the eggshell fall back on at the end

City of Glompton

thank you! :peanut:

Sleepy Owl posted:

it loops really awkwardly maybe make the eggshell fall back on at the end

I will wait for 'fical av thread approval prior to purchase in case improvements can made.

Mathhole

rot in hell, wonderbread.
I think you should add a color

cuntman.net

maybe even 2

Machai

Machai

what colors do you suggest?

cuntman.net

:eyepop:

Machai

heres some colors

if you wait til tommorrow I might mess around with adding a pattern to the egg as there is still about 50kb more to use until the size cap

Mathhole

rot in hell, wonderbread.

Machai posted:

heres some colors

if you wait til tommorrow I might mess around with adding a pattern to the egg as there is still about 50kb more to use until the size cap

Nice! Well done, Machamp

WINNINGHARD

hot drat this ia disgusting

City of Glompton

Machai posted:

heres some colors

:worship:

I think I would prefer more natural colors, like a tan egg and a more baby chicken yellow chick...although I could be boring and wrong with that

amazing and many thank yous!

Peanut and the Gang

by exmarx
That loop is amazing! :eyepop:

Machai

FluffieDuckie

i love all of them since the looping was fixed. i'm kind of partial to the not colored one but i can't even say why. all of them are good enough to pinch hit for zombie chicken imo

FluffieDuckie

FluffieDuckie posted:

i love all of them since the looping was fixed. i'm kind of partial to the not colored one but i can't even say why. all of them are good enough to pinch hit for zombie chicken imo

on second thought maybe a while shell and yellow chick?

ulvir

Machai is seriously good at making avs

FluffieDuckie

ulvir posted:

Machai is seriously good at making avs

i am he

FluffieDuckie posted:

on second thought maybe a while shell and yellow chick?

a lighter tan/white would be good i think. nice work machai

Machai

I grabbed the colors from pictures of actual baby chickens and eggs

if you could give me the hex code for the colors you want, i'll get to it after I get home later tonight

you can use http://www.colorpicker.com/ , the hex code is the 6 letter/number code in the box with the # symbol in front of it

City of Glompton

I think this lil guy is pretty darn near perfect

I am getting ready to buy him...

thank you!

treasure bear

just found out my av is surrounded by white pixels and made me look a fool in yospos

freaking outt right now!!!!

FluffieDuckie

Cumt posted:

just found out my av is surrounded by white pixels and made me look a fool in yospos

freaking outt right now!!!!

another good reason not to wander outside the yob

FluffieDuckie

Siluvayne posted:

I think this lil guy is pretty darn near perfect

I am getting ready to buy him...

thank you!

you look beautiful

City of Glompton

thank you, I love it! :)

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
your new av makes me feel good.

tyler

FluffieDuckie posted:

you look beautiful

Piso Mojado

FluffieDuckie posted:

you look beautiful

Great job! I'm jelly.

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Your av makes me feel rad. not a typo.

Koishi Komeiji

Siluvayne posted:

thank you, I love it! :)

Loving the new av, mate. Great job! :thumbsup:

Kosher Pickup Line

hi, i need a new AVATAR. i was told this was THE PLACE to come to.

the ANIMATED avatar needs to include elements of the AVATARs of: a STARWARBETAMAX (super cool dog), smokey (lol icecream), possibly another dog?, and taht guy with the cool dancing ARTHUR avatar.

THANKS! for your input.

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I need to read this thread more often.
Heartbroken 2Twice, not quite.

Machai posted:

You would have to ask the weird spank-fetish lady that made them. Here is her deviantart page

Thanks Machai! I'll have to shoot an email or make an account to message. :ohdear:

ulvir

FluffieDuckie posted:

you look beautiful

Lil Cunty

i have a feeling we are going to have a lot of extra avs lying around here what with the robining and halloween and hugh malone already talking about his christmas av.

we should do an old av charity drive for newbies who want to emulate their favorite yobbers

it would be nice to see some of the classics around here again

Machai

WD-40 posted:

i have a feeling we are going to have a lot of extra avs lying around here what with the robining and halloween and hugh malone already talking about his christmas av.

we should do an old av charity drive for newbies who want to emulate their favorite yobbers

it would be nice to see some of the classics around here again

it would be p confusing though

dibs on sid's tall av

FartGhost

ron color posted:

i really like this.

i dont gif very often but i was working on this one a few weeks ago, anyone can feel free to take it

did anyone ever use this? im not sure if i want to restore my halloween av or get this instead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

FartGhost posted:

did anyone ever use this? im not sure if i want to restore my halloween av or get this instead

we aren't giving people brand new avatars of their choice, but if you want an old av that's currently on the server, go to town