Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Koala Cola
Dec 21, 2005

I am the stone that the builder refused...

Progression Please posted:

steam://rungame/730/76561202255233023/+csgo_download_match%20CSGO-BNPua-L7xSE-3Yhj9-OJSWZ-Ua7WB

How would I watch this if I wanted to?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thom ZombieForm
Oct 29, 2010

I will eat you alive
I will eat you alive
I will eat you alive

Necc0 posted:

They're definitely toggling but lmao at this sentence

Seriously did you just install America Online yesterday? Welcome to the internet- There's pictures of girls !!!

name one other possibility, fool.

The Flying Fish posted:

im going to gently caress her

whoa dude.

Rosh posted:

Watched about 10 rounds of it and thought a lot of the same things. For 3k hours their crosshair placement and movement was kind of lame(not really keeping on corners where someone might be coming from, and aiming above where heads would be), but they still managed to hit a lot of shots with quick AWP swipes. 16 tick makes it look a bit like a trigger bot but it's probably not.

did you guys see the deagle shots? feels like she toggled on rounds you guys aren't watching : )

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014

Sitting Bull posted:

epic win >: ]

.. wtf..

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.
Did they unfix "let's roll-oll"?

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

Protect children from "Safe Schools" social engineering. Shame!

The Flying Fish posted:

im going to gently caress her

At least go on a date first.

Coleman
May 5, 2011

This just in: Beverly Hills 90210, Cleveland Browns 3.

Apparition posted:

How would I watch this if I wanted to?
Just paste it in your web browser, it iwll launch the game and take you to the demo.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Somehow just went 8 rounds without a single kill after top fragging the game before.

I don't know what's happening I think I've got video game ebola?

Logan 5
Jan 29, 2007

Bash -> To the Cop

GAYMIEN SANDOW posted:

Somehow just went 8 rounds without a single kill after top fragging the game before.

Its called being inconsistent. It is my secret to winning many games.

and losing many more

Coleman
May 5, 2011

GAYMIEN SANDOW posted:

There was a Goonman a few weeks ago where I went like 29-5 or something like that first half, next closest on the team had 8.

I got 2 kills the entire second half.

It happens.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
I just sold an old Dota 2 Arcana item (really rare and expensive) for 40$, what should I get

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014

Luna Was Here posted:

I just sold an old Dota 2 Arcana item (really rare and expensive) for 40$, what should I get

Kawaii Stickers you fucktard.

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

Luna Was Here posted:

A skin for every single gun you use.

Why do people repeat calls like nobody heard them. "THEY'RE GOING CAT CAT GUYS CAT THEY'RE CAT CAT CAT CAT CAT ALL CAT CAT CAT CAT CAT"

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

I AM BRAWW posted:

Kawaii Stickers you fucktard.

but i have no cool guns to put the sticker on! of course im getting the best sticker in the game you dummy...

That Gobbo
Mar 27, 2010
Jet Set with four Kawaii Killers.

Jessie Tanner
Jan 18, 2013

Coleman posted:

There was a Goonman a few weeks ago where I went like 29-5 or something like that first half, next closest on the team had 8.

I got 2 kills the entire second half.

It happens.

I had an MM match like that just the other day, 31 frags on T-side cache (most likely my best half ever) and went on to poo poo my pants completely on the CT-side, coming out with a grand total of 4 frags that entire half. The match ended in a draw. It's like you play your heart out and then there's nothing left, you're just an empty shell of a GIGN-soldier running around.

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

Luna Was Here posted:

but i have no cool guns to put the sticker on! of course im getting the best sticker in the game you dummy...
Buy every gun I have

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
the spoils of war

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008
Oh no....You weren't supposed to do that...

Coleman
May 5, 2011

Luna Was Here posted:

the spoils of war

They... they were joking.

I'm afraid I'm gonna have to ban you from the server.

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

Luna Was Here posted:

the spoils of war

:allears:

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Luna Was Here posted:

the spoils of war

Unironically owns.

Elysiume posted:

A skin for every single gun you use.

Why do people repeat calls like nobody heard them. "THEY'RE GOING CAT CAT GUYS CAT THEY'RE CAT CAT CAT CAT CAT ALL CAT CAT CAT CAT CAT"

I repeat things if they're rushing them because sometimes people don't listen and seriously guys they're coming from tunnels RIGHT NOW AND OH MY GOD I'M ABOUT TO DIE

astr0man
Feb 21, 2007

hollyeo deuroga

Luna Was Here posted:

the spoils of war

You are missing 2 stickers on that m4 and one sticker on the awp :colbert:

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*

did you guys see the deagle shots? feels like she toggled on rounds you guys aren't watching : )

It's pretty hard to 100% convict a person with only one 16 tick demo on Cobble against bad players. There were some sketchy shots but not enough to convict, it's hard to detect a good toggler. If she's hacking she'll get VAC'd or overwatched.

Coleman
May 5, 2011

The Deagle is inaccurate, but it's not impossible to use well. They were standing in one spot, with the crosshair fixed on a location, not moving, from a fairly short range. Two players crossed towards the murder hole, and he got two quick one taps. I've been Gungaming a lot lately (proper gungame, not Valves Arms Race), and I've hit some really random cross map Deagle shots too, and I can't use that worth a poo poo.

It happens.

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006
So uh, I want to play with some goons around the MG+ ranks, or maybe Gold Nova 3-4s if they're decent. Should I just be joining the chat to look for people to do this with? I'm hovering MG1-2 atm. I highly prefer D2 and Nuke, don't mind Inferno or Cache.. hate other maps. I'm a shithead that rushes/lurks around with P90 a lot because gently caress it it's easy.

Akumos fucked around with this message at 07:18 on Oct 11, 2014

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

astr0man posted:

You are missing 2 stickers on that m4 and one sticker on the awp :colbert:

kawaii killers are expensive. also literally right after my last goonman this popped up:

i hate you gaben give me kawaii killers you fucker

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Coleman posted:

They... they were joking.

I'm afraid I'm gonna have to ban you from the server.

what are you talking about my dream set of guns is a stattrak ak awp p2k p250 deagle with 4 kk's on all of them +6 more for my m4a1 and tec9
basically if you aren't buying kawaii killer's ur nutso

nftyw
Dec 27, 2006

It is a game... where you will put your life on the line.
Lipstick Apathy

Luna Was Here posted:

what are you talking about my dream set of guns is a stattrak ak awp p2k p250 deagle with 4 kk's on all of them +6 more for my m4a1 and tec9
basically if you aren't buying kawaii killer's ur nutso

Just scored this AK for 35 cents. Surprised the hell out of me.

Unbound
Dec 11, 2012

Atlantis for best map

All others are bugged...

Smurf accounts are the best.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Unbound posted:

Seems every game I lose the top scorer on the other team has less than 100 hours played.

At least that's why I tell myself I lose...

Hulebr00670065006e
Apr 20, 2010
Apropos the deagle https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgNUjdVEjyo :psyduck:

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

If there's one thing I love more than GruntKilla420, it's the Queen! Also bacon.

The picture is fake. Nobody that attractive has ever been born in the UK.

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

If there's one thing I love more than GruntKilla420, it's the Queen! Also bacon.

Unbound posted:

Tell me about it.....

lonter
Oct 12, 2012

Elysiume posted:

Did they unfix "let's roll-oll"?

That sucks!

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Blah, I formatted and forgot to backup my autoexec, does anyone have the settings for the crosshair that was dynamic, but had the spread of the bars reigned in so it only opened/closed a small amount?

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

Whoever's running the in-game camera for this CEVO LAN is really really bad at it.

e: NCG is also really really bad

mcvey fucked around with this message at 15:16 on Oct 11, 2014

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

mcvey posted:

Whoever's running the in-game camera for this CEVO LAN is really really bad at it.

e: NCG is also really really bad

And their game crashed. :v:

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

Professional CS is the most bafflingly unprofessional poo poo I've ever seen, no one is really ever that bothered about trying to present it in a legit way.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

Eh, Dreamhacks and EMS are usually put on well. ESEA does alright for NA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

texasmed posted:

I've been liking this crosshair lately. It's basically Hiko's setup I guess. I was unsure why people weren't using the dynamic crosshair since I was so used to it from 1.5 and Source. Crosshair 5 is okay but I still don't think it feels like the old crosshairs.

code:
cl_crosshaircolor 1
cl_crosshairstyle 2
cl_crosshairgap -2
cl_crosshairsize 2
cl_crosshairthickness 0.5
cl_crosshair_drawoutline 1
cl_crosshair_dynamic_maxdist_splitratio 0
cl_crosshair_dynamic_splitalpha_innermod 1
cl_crosshair_dynamic_splitalpha_outermod 0.3
cl_crosshair_dynamic_splitdist 5

I found it