Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
It was funny seeing Wes Brisco as one of the Rosebuds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

TheJoker138 posted:

"Kane...Kane killed him! We're finally free!" And then they all run off and it turns out Adam Rose is just Leo Krueger having gone totally insane and kidnapped a bunch of people, forcing him to party with him all the time.

Leo had a "manhunter" gimmick, so maybe the Rosebuds are everyone he caught. My god, it all fits.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Yes, thank you, this is perfect.

Corzaa
Aug 1, 2006

That DICK! posted:

I would rather the Rosebuds start following Kane everywhere he goes against his will

I would love it if the Rosebuds lived by Prison Wife rules.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I feel like Stephanie McMahon has done an inordinate amount of dancing since she came back to TV.

Sionistic
Apr 22, 2008

We don't need your money!
Stephanie is a lot like Victoria. Goes all out and looks like she is having a blast while doing it.

The Goog
Aug 6, 2007

It's a Goog Day, yes it is!
Stephanie McMahon has been awesome since coming back to TV regularly for the Authority angle, and you should all vote her second place in Non-Wrestler of the Year when it comes time to do so.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

The Goog posted:

Stephanie McMahon has been awesome since coming back to TV regularly for the Authority angle, and you should all vote her second place in Non-Wrestler of the Year when it comes time to do so.

But she's a decent wrestler as well? She dragged Brie to a passable match and everything.

BasicFunk
Feb 26, 2011

How's your Funkentelechy?
I'd rather not hear Stephanie speak, but I like the other poo poo she does.

Sionistic
Apr 22, 2008

We don't need your money!

BasicFunk posted:

I'd rather not hear Stephanie speak, but I like the other poo poo she does.

Thats the point, she delivers amazing promos

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

The Goog posted:

She can be first, we need to establish the First Annual Paul E Heyman Award In The Category Of Being Paul E Heyman instead, otherwise it won't be fair.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Gaz-L posted:

She can be first, we need to establish the First Annual Paul E Heyman Award In The Category Of Being Paul E Heyman instead, otherwise it won't be fair.

You're forgetting the actual #1, BRUCE THARPE DES.

Abrasive Obelisk
May 2, 2013

I joined th
ROVPACK IN THE HOOUUUUSE!
:vince:
he still knows...
Requesting Abyss' sell at the end of Team 3D vs. Tommy Dreamer and Abyss at Bound For Glory

BasicFunk
Feb 26, 2011

How's your Funkentelechy?

Sionistic posted:

Thats the point, she delivers amazing promos

No, I mean if she's just going to talk (especially during that Bella vs. Bella horseshit), I'll just turn the channel. But if she's just there to be something like Triple H's rear end in a top hat parrot, then that's great.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

BasicFunk posted:

No, I mean if she's just going to talk (especially during that Bella vs. Bella horseshit), I'll just turn the channel. But if she's just there to be something like Triple H's rear end in a top hat parrot, then that's great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=pbO-Rh7lEXY#t=35

Gaspar Lewis
Nov 30, 2007

by Lowtax
And we're not talking at all about the mighty return of PEOPLE POWER?

Cast Iron Brick
Apr 24, 2008
Smackdown was bad this week.
I sat my roommates down and said "Smackdown is usually a better show because they don't have to fill three hours."
gently caress WWE.

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?
Looks like Koslov's been watching Chuck Taylor tapes.

Illinois Smith fucked around with this message at 17:56 on Oct 13, 2014

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Illinois Smith posted:

Looks like Koslov's been watching Chuck Taylor tapes.

First thought: poo poo, that looks like it could really gently caress you up.
Second thought: Nice, everybody selling the move that didn't hit.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
I don't know where to post this, but I'm looking for a gif or video of something I swear has happened before. Times when like 15 people charge the ring to help out a teammate. Just the swarm of guys running into the ring is what I need.

I don't know what thats called since I don't watch wrestling; the closest I can find is called "wrestling saves" but that's like one guy saving his buddy. I'm talking about the old NWO days when entire gangs would run into the arena and fight for a bit at the end of a show.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

I need everything Zack Sabre Jr did during BOLA.

And the Senton Elgin did to kill Biff

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
So this just showed up on Imgur with the tag "RKO outta nowhere":

http://i.imgur.com/Z7AIuDC.gifv

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
There's only a few, but I needed them in my life and didn't know it.

http://imgur.com/t/rko_outta_nowhere

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014

Memento posted:

There's only a few, but I needed them in my life and didn't know it.

http://imgur.com/t/rko_outta_nowhere

I'm just gonna watch these over and over again instead of RAW I think

Steve Vader
Apr 29, 2005

Everyone's Playing!

You know, I was just lamenting getting Randy Orton in this dumb SuperCard game, but this makes me want to play him. For it is the greatest.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Otto von Ruthless posted:

I'm just gonna watch these over and over again instead of RAW I think

Pretty much anything is going to be better than Raw tonight considering who the guest hosts are.

TheRagamuffin
Aug 31, 2008

In Paradox Space, when you cross the line, your nuts are mine.
It's spreading.

https://vine.co/v/OA9Hd1lqOXU

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>
maaaaan gifv is some misleading bullshit

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Orton's tweeting a bunch of these out too.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

TheJoker138 posted:

Pretty much anything is going to be better than Raw tonight considering who the guest hosts are.

You mean worse? I've been waiting for Chrisley to collide with RAW for months now.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

instead of watching real housewives of todd chrisley you can watch PRO WRESTLING AT 8!!! http://psp-tv.com/r/escalatorcore

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

raw request: at one point in the sheamus vs miz match, miz gets thrown to the outside and starts selling his knee, and sandow runs over, does a somersault and starts selling his knee next to him

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Cardboard Box posted:

raw request: at one point in the sheamus vs miz match, miz gets thrown to the outside and starts selling his knee, and sandow runs over, does a somersault and starts selling his knee next to him

Also gif Sandow laying there earlier in the match.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
If it's possible, during Swagger's entrance, they cut back to Rollins and he was making the most unimpressed face ever.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

RAW live GIFs on a pole

Can't tell if broken, or sleazy

Kickin back, flyin through the air, droppin an elbow

Cutest shining wizard evah

In a different (better) dimension, they are a real team

Don't you dare make me like you, Randal

Well, someone remembered!

RUSEV BLABLABLA. RUSEV DROPKICK.

Don't leave the house with your jackhammer jackin

The interpretive dance of Damien Mizdow

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
Also do Layla at the ropes like that one guy requested.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Do this one first so people can forget how creepy your gifs can be for a minute.

Cardboard Box posted:

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Shima Honnou posted:

Also do Layla at the ropes like that one guy requested.

That was me, and yeah, do it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

Can you get a gif of Ambrose mocking Cena with his handwave thing, and then Cena's angry sarcastic clapping?