Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
I brings a ruckus to that rear end

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Riv1yzjg5vw

Gyshall fucked around with this message at 18:21 on Oct 9, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hank Morgan
Jun 17, 2007

Light Along the Inverse Curve.

Stare-Out posted:

Curb update: Larry David wants to make season 9 according to HBO, but that's all they've said so far. No dates or anything.

Look at all the junk that's on TV. You want an idea? Here's an idea. You coach gymnastics team in high school. And you're married. And your son's not interested in gymnastics and you're pushing him into gymnastics.

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.

Hank Morgan posted:

Look at all the junk that's on TV. You want an idea? Here's an idea. You coach gymnastics team in high school. And you're married. And your son's not interested in gymnastics and you're pushing him into gymnastics.

Well, why am I watching it?

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

Because it's on TV!

LifeGetsWorser
Oct 23, 2010

Me "IRL" :smug:
Fun Shoe
Not yet.

ZekeNY
Jun 13, 2013

Probably AFK
How about this: I manage a circus . . .

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.
What were you thinking? What was going on in your mind? "Artistic integrity." Where did you come up with that? You're not artistic, and you have no integrity!

You know you really need some help, and a regular psychiatrist couldn't even help you - you need to go to Vienna or something. You need to get involved at the university level.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

potee posted:

What were you thinking? What was going on in your mind? "Artistic integrity." Where did you come up with that? You're not artistic, and you have no integrity!

You know you really need some help, and a regular psychiatrist couldn't even help you - you need to go to Vienna or something. You need to get involved at the university level.

He said you're a phony. A big phony. BIG.

LifeGetsWorser
Oct 23, 2010

Fun Shoe
That Michael Jordan, he's so phony!

...WHY'D YOU TELL HIM!?

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

I've done all that.....Now it's time for silence.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

potee posted:

I don't know what you expect to find out there, potee, you know what you want better than me. But there's one thing I do know. I know I can stand here watching you destroy everything I've ever wanted in my life, wanting to smash your face with my fists, because you won't make even the slightest effort to offer happiness and still know that I love you. You mean so much to me that I'm willing to take all your abuse and insults and insensitivity. Because that's what you need to do to prove I'm not going to leave you. I'm sick and tired of running from places and people and relationships. You want me, that fight for me, because I'm sure as hell fighting for you!

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

TMMadman posted:

I don't know what you expect to find out there, potee, you know what you want better than me. But there's one thing I do know. I know I can stand here watching you destroy everything I've ever wanted in my life, wanting to smash your face with my fists, because you won't make even the slightest effort to offer happiness and still know that I love you. You mean so much to me that I'm willing to take all your abuse and insults and insensitivity. Because that's what you need to do to prove I'm not going to leave you. I'm sick and tired of running from places and people and relationships. You want me, that fight for me, because I'm sure as hell fighting for you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llZkDFuf3Z4

Capt. Sticl
Jul 24, 2002

In Zion I was meant to be
'Doze the homes
Block the sea
With this great ship at my command
I'll plunder all the Promised Land!
What are you thinking about, Jerry, marriage? Family? They're prisons! Man-made prisons. You're doing time. You get up in the morning, she's there. You go to sleep at night, she's there. It's like you gotta ask permission to use the bathroom. 'Is it alright if I use the bathroom now?!'

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Capt. Sticl posted:

What are you thinking about, Jerry, marriage? Family? They're prisons! Man-made prisons. You're doing time. You get up in the morning, she's there. You go to sleep at night, she's there. It's like you gotta ask permission to use the bathroom. 'Is it alright if I use the bathroom now?!'

I'm a man, Capt. Sticl, I'm a man. And do you know why? It's because of that talk we had. You were my inspiration. Do you believe it? You. That lunch was the defining moment of my life.

Capt. Sticl
Jul 24, 2002

'Doze the homes
Block the sea

Shima Honnou posted:

I'm a man, Capt. Sticl, I'm a man. And do you know why? It's because of that talk we had. You were my inspiration. Do you believe it? You. That lunch was the defining moment of my life.

ALL I DID WAS SHAKE YOUR HAND!

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Shima Honnou posted:

You make a lot of man friends, Shima Honnou. You know who's a man? Charlie here, he's a man. You know who else? Me. I'm a man.

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

Demon Of The Fall posted:

You make a lot of man friends, Shima Honnou. You know who's a man? Charlie here, he's a man. You know who else? Me. I'm a man.

Hey, how did my horse do?

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

mojo1701a posted:

Hey, how did my horse do?

Yes, I am familiar with this syndrome - she's a two-face.

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

He's a a bit of a close-talker.

Roark
Dec 1, 2009

A moderate man - a violently moderate man.
She named name!

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
I don't trust this guy. I think he re-gifted, and then he de-gifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp!

LifeGetsWorser
Oct 23, 2010

Fun Shoe

potee posted:

Yes, I am familiar with this syndrome - she's a two-face.

Like the Batman villain?

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

LifeGetsWorser posted:

Like the Batman villain?

If that helps you.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Goodnight, Jugdish :haw:

Roark
Dec 1, 2009

A moderate man - a violently moderate man.

Ehud posted:

Goodnight, Jugdish :haw:

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

~ David Lee Roth

He SCHNAPPED me!

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Thinking of changing my name to Jugdish irl

LifeGetsWorser
Oct 23, 2010

Fun Shoe
Art...Core...

...Delay...

ZekeNY
Jun 13, 2013

Probably AFK
Are you having an affair with George?

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

~ David Lee Roth

ZekeNY posted:

Are you having an affair with George?

Oh, no, I've been caught! In my own web of lies!

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

mojo1701a posted:

Oh, no, I've been caught! In my own web of lies!

The point is I'm going to be taking this lie detector test and that needle's going to be going wild.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Shima Honnou posted:

The point is I'm going to be taking this lie detector test and that needle's going to be going wild.

Shima, just remember, it's not a lie if you believe it.

regulargonzalez
Aug 18, 2006
UNGH LET ME LICK THOSE BOOTS DADDY HULU ;-* ;-* ;-* YES YES GIVE ME ALL THE CORPORATE CUMMIES :shepspends: :shepspends: :shepspends: ADBLOCK USERS DESERVE THE DEATH PENALTY, DON'T THEY DADDY?
WHEN THE RICH GET RICHER I GET HORNIER :a2m::a2m::a2m::a2m:

TMMadman posted:

Shima, just remember, it's not a lie if you believe it.

Do you ever just get down on your knees and thank God that you know me and have access to my dementia?

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

regulargonzalez posted:

Do you ever just get down on your knees and thank God that you know me and have access to my dementia?

I'm a Jew. I finished converting two days ago.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000

Yeah, but he didn't sleep with both of 'em!

regulargonzalez
Aug 18, 2006
UNGH LET ME LICK THOSE BOOTS DADDY HULU ;-* ;-* ;-* YES YES GIVE ME ALL THE CORPORATE CUMMIES :shepspends: :shepspends: :shepspends: ADBLOCK USERS DESERVE THE DEATH PENALTY, DON'T THEY DADDY?
WHEN THE RICH GET RICHER I GET HORNIER :a2m::a2m::a2m::a2m:

Shima Honnou posted:

The guy's Jewish two days, he's already making Jewish jokes.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Demon Of The Fall posted:

I'm a man

Capt. Sticl
Jul 24, 2002

'Doze the homes
Block the sea

Shima Honnou posted:

So you would have done the show in Japan, but in English?

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Capt. Sticl posted:

They sleep in tiny stacked cubicles all the time. They feel right at home!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

Capt. Sticl posted:

The Japanese guys had sake in the hot tub! You gotta get 'em outta the drawers and down to NBC or I don't have a focus group to sell the pilot to Japanese TV! :supaburn: