Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The MSJ
May 17, 2010

I thought microwave was the only goon who did not want to bone microwave's mom.

Content:

The MSJ has a new favorite as of 08:46 on Oct 13, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

BrigadierSensible posted:

I thought this turned out to be bullshit, and somebody trying to be "edgy". Like that girl who was in a gang and made millions trading silver in Peru when she was 14 or some such.

Yeah, in retrospect that seems to be the most likely option. Wasn't it even in A/T with a title like "Ask me about growing up in a sexually liberated home" or something like that?

Why do I even remember that?

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Perestroika posted:

Yeah, in retrospect that seems to be the most likely option. Wasn't it even in A/T with a title like "Ask me about growing up in a sexually liberated home" or something like that?

Why do I even remember that?

Usually the worst examples are people posting things in E/N expecting people to be on their side and agree with them, and when the goon response is "Holy gently caress what is wrong with you" they either start acting crazy trying to convince people they are a troll or continue to defend their horrific behavior.

There was the sex worker thread in A/T, but that got closed after a bit when goons started getting too creepy and the OP started aggressively defending her job as being better then working in a cubicle and anyone questioning it was a prude.

Hra Mormo
Mar 6, 2008

The Internet Man

Yet the most vile thing in this picture is the canned pie filling.

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

Hra Mormo posted:

Yet the most vile thing in this picture is the canned pie filling.

It's also not going to cook properly, there's not enough lid and it's too think also the pastry round the edges is too thick. Probably why there's no picture of it cooked as it was a disaster.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Ok that's the second ball picture you've posted in this thread.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Baron von Eevl posted:

Ok that's the second ball picture you've posted in this thread.

Fifth. The others are more subtle.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

WebDog posted:

The reformed ex-triad member who turned her life around and studied hard! - while derailing a thread about the very topic.

I remember reading that thread and thought the OPs story sounded a little off, but not so much that I would call it bullshit and then she came in and it was pure magic.

Raped by police, murders by poison, punishment by being put into a dog kennel and sprayed with a hose. Then got straight As and totally kicked rear end at college and totally has an awesome job and we're all idiots for thinking any of it could not be real.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

WebDog posted:

I think panty sniffer was fake.

Yep: http://forums.somethingawful.com/dictionary.php?act=3&topicid=419

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Solice Kirsk posted:

I remember reading that thread and thought the OPs story sounded a little off, but not so much that I would call it bullshit and then she came in and it was pure magic.

Raped by police, murders by poison, punishment by being put into a dog kennel and sprayed with a hose. Then got straight As and totally kicked rear end at college and totally has an awesome job and we're all idiots for thinking any of it could not be real.

If I recall correctly, there was one poster in there, maybe op, who was actually kinda believable. Then callietron hops in and it goes to poo poo city.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

The MSJ posted:

Paraphrasing a Bill Hicks joke:
I always thought Freud was a pervert, with the Oedipus complex and such. Then I saw a picture of Freud's mom, and, whoa!

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Ain't that the truth.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

Ain't that the truth.

Yeah, it stinks

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

You can have sex in it, but be careful or you might get hurt. :(

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

I hope he didn't care about that pizza.

You can't be afraid to take a chance. Things will inevitably split apart, it happens to all of us, but time will heal those wounds. You just have to climb back on that pony and ride.

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer
And sometimes you sneeze too hard and end up covered in poo poo.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Saying "Eggs" (huevos) in spain is usually used to refer to your balls as a slang term. You would have to be really really exact with your phrasing to actually use that word in spain in any sentence.

Doctor Bishop
Oct 22, 2013

To understand what happened at the diner, we use Mr. Papaya. This is upsetting because he is the friendliest of fruits.

Drone_Fragger posted:

Saying "Eggs" (huevos) in spain is usually used to refer to your balls as a slang term. You would have to be really really exact with your phrasing to actually use that word in spain in any sentence.

Huh, so what do they actually call eggs in Spain these days if the regular word for them is now apparently too thoroughly dirty to use without fear of causing some goofy/horrible misunderstanding?

A Haunted Pug
Aug 10, 2007

Doctor Bishop posted:

Huh, so what do they actually call eggs in Spain these days if the regular word for them is now apparently too thoroughly dirty to use without fear of causing some goofy/horrible misunderstanding?
It's as "throughly dirty" as saying "balls" in English - it all depends on the context. No restaurant will think you want to order some testicles if you say you want some eggs, on the other hand no-one will think somebody kicked your egg basket unless you're a woman.
EDIT And what a weird story that'd be...

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

Drone_Fragger posted:

Is that why when I ordered huevos rancheros a cowboy came and put his balls in my mouth.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
There's a wordplay joke in Spanish, that when translated is still pretty funny.

A vendor is selling eggs on the street, shouting for everyone to hear that he has eggs to sell. But the streets are empty, because it's Sunday and everyone is in church. So he goes into the cathedral and advertises his eggs for sale like the guy selling peanuts at a baseball game would. The father yells "Drag that guy with the eggs out of here!" which, depending on context, could also mean "drag that guy out by his balls". As the deacons stand up and walk over to him he pleads "No, please! Drag me out by my ears instead!"

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

dijon du jour posted:

Is that why when I ordered huevos rancheros a cowboy came and put his balls in my mouth.

No you just happened to get extremely lucky, you fortunate devil you.

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

dijon du jour posted:

You just can't get this kind of service in the US :spain:

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

The MSJ posted:

Content:

This is loving disgusting.

All that gel icing ughhhh.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Jamesman posted:

This is loving disgusting.

All that gel icing ughhhh.

I think he's more concerned about his bleeding anus.

Big Bad Beetleborg
Apr 8, 2007

Things may come to those who wait...but only the things left by those who hustle.

Pope Mobile posted:

I think he's more concerned about his bleeding anus.

Nah that's just what happens when you eat a lot of red gel icing.

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

dijon du jour posted:

what's the point of teaeggbagging your mouth if he already came?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Cacafuego posted:

what's the point of teaeggbagging your mouth if he already came?

Gotta give at least 20% of the tip

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
Eier in German is eggs. It can also mean your balls.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Red_October_7000
Jun 22, 2009

canyoneer posted:

There's a wordplay joke in Spanish, that when translated is still pretty funny.

A vendor is selling eggs on the street, shouting for everyone to hear that he has eggs to sell. But the streets are empty, because it's Sunday and everyone is in church. So he goes into the cathedral and advertises his eggs for sale like the guy selling peanuts at a baseball game would. The father yells "Drag that guy with the eggs out of here!" which, depending on context, could also mean "drag that guy out by his balls". As the deacons stand up and walk over to him he pleads "No, please! Drag me out by my ears instead!"

Russian uses the same slang (eggs for testicles), resulting in the joke of an old man getting on a bus with a big sack telling a fellow getting off to "mind the eggs". "What kind of idiot carries eggs in a sack?" he asks the old man, who replies, "I mean your eggs, sack is full of nails!"

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Red_October_7000 posted:

Russian uses the same slang (eggs for testicles), resulting in the joke of an old man getting on a bus with a big sack telling a fellow getting off to "mind the eggs". "What kind of idiot carries eggs in a sack?" he asks the old man, who replies, "I mean your eggs, sack is full of nails!"

This reminds me of a language barrier misunderstanding one of my mother's friends had while living in Germany. At the time (maybe it still is, I haven't lived in Germany in twenty years), it was completely normal for people to get out of their cars and piss on the side of the road. This American woman was not used to it, and when confronted with a man doing just that as she walked down the street, she said, "GROSS!"

He grinned and said, "Danke!"

Gross in German means "big."

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

So the mystic script says.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

And everyone started clapping slowly

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Fake or not that's still a good rebuttal to anti-gay marriage.

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

Dio lives

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JD
Jan 11, 2003

Only registered members can see post attachments!

• Locked thread