Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

orangesampson posted:

New CoD game looking almost real.

for real though these are the skinniest cops ive ever seen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
I hope people are rooting for that guy. I know I am

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Alas Boobylon posted:

Ambush suspect could lose advantage as leaves fall

http://news.yahoo.com/ambush-suspect-could-lose-advantage-leaves-fall-145328769.html

loving snitch forest

lol if anybody thinks diaper sniper is still in the woods, he's sipping a pumpkin spice chai latte watching officers bean pole and scarf mcdonut run past the window

orangesampson
Nov 22, 2012

by Ion Helmet
I bet he made a leaves suit already and is 5 feet away from the cops.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnK5GujjBoY

and this is playing in his head.

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
stay safe diaper sniper

FRINGE
May 23, 2003
title stolen for lf posting
Everyone follow them around with cameras and accounting tally sheets.

Police Departments Retaliate Against Organized "Cop Watch" Groups Across the US
http://www.truth-out.org/news/item/26527-police-departments-retaliate-against-organized-cop-watch-groups-across-the-us

Truthout Interviews Candice Bernd on Police Retaliation Against "Cop Watch" Groups
http://truth-out.org/news/item/26772-truthout-interviews-candice-bernd-on-police-retaliation-against-cop-watch-groups

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
"Alfred, your Diaper Sniper, how did you catch him?"

"We burnt the forest down"

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

So Halloween is canceled unless they find the guy because...

I can't really figure it out, his MO seems to be killing cops so I think most kids are safe as long as they don't dress like cops.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

Lazyfire posted:

I can't really figure it out, his MO seems to be killing cops so I think most kids are safe as long as they don't dress like cops.

Because they know if they let Halloween proceed, the cops out on patrol are going to end up 'seeing Frein' and murdering some kids. Possibly white kids.

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Lazyfire posted:

i think you have to kill more than one person to have a modus operandi tho?

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀
Could this guy be Chris Dorner in white makeup?

uwaeve
Oct 21, 2010

focus this time so i don't have to keep telling you idiots what happened
Lipstick Apathy
Stay safe nappie ninja

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
This is ridiculous. Maybe he's, like, trying to draw in cops from further and further away and then he can like waltz into fort knox and take all the gold like in Die Hard 3

quote:

Look around man, all the cops are into something! It's Christmas, you could steal city hall!
____________________________/

quote:

_________________________________/

*plays armyman dressup in woods, slips on poop*

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

i suggested to MY GIRLFRIEND that the diaper sniper manhunt might make for funny Halloween costume ideas but shes still making me dress up as lumpy space princess. silly girlfriend, im gonna secretly wear a diaper anyway heh owned

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
gently caress off nerd

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

I can't wait until they edit all the footage of the manhunt together so we can finally have Super Troopers 2.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
kill you're girl frieiend

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Lazyfire posted:

I can't wait until they edit all the footage of the manhunt together so we can finally have Super Troopers 2.

:aaaaa:

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Hellsau posted:

Because they know if they let Halloween proceed, the cops out on patrol are going to end up 'seeing Frein' and murdering some kids. Possibly white kids.

that and halloween is a time notorious for vandalism, drunken parties, tricky driving scenarios, etc and all that takes police manpower to oversee. manpower that's currently wandering aimlessly around in the woods for over a month.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
Frein Finder
    :420::420:      :cop:   :gooncamp:   :cop:      :shrek:   :cop::420::420:    

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
The media around this seems to be dying down and pretty soon the police won't be able to continue their OT orgy. They will need another sacrificial lamb to drum up support for the perpetual manhunt.

Expect to see an unpopular officer - perhaps one that actually does his job or something - killed in a mysterious manner that is immediately blamed on Frein.

Vin BioEthanol
Jan 18, 2002

by Ralp

Dr. Stab posted:

Could this guy be Chris Dorner in white makeup?

r/c/p dude, of course it is.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

whoflungpoop posted:

Frein Finder

marry me

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW

whoflungpoop posted:

Frein Finder

played the whole thing twice: goty 2014

Hungry Joe
Nov 27, 2006

DDFH

whoflungpoop posted:

Frein Finder

I enjoyed this

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

that and halloween is a time notorious for vandalism, drunken parties, tricky driving scenarios, etc and all that takes police manpower to oversee. manpower that's currently wandering aimlessly around in the woods for over a month.
Except none of that has any sort of relation to the legally allowed 2 hours of pan handling for 10 year olds that is actually cancelled.

"drat man, they cancelled trick or treating. Now we'll never be able to get wasted and cover our bosses tree with toilet paper."

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

whoflungpoop posted:

Frein Finder

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
frein finder needs to be in the op

also i wish there was a :frein: emote that combined the sniper and pooping emotes

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

also i wish there was a :frein: emote that combined the sniper and pooping emotes

:synpa: + :shrek: a match made in heaven.

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

(and can't post for 673 days!)

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

it is done

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

you're a good man sexgun rasputin

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

chris dorner, diaper sniper and tupac are alive and gearing up for the final showdown in the doom bunker right now

poo poo is about to get real

Uatu The Lurker
Sep 14, 2003

I can say no more!
Already I have over stayed my time in this ephemeral sphere!

dude's gotta be lobbying p. hard for standard issue bulletproof cummerbunds right about now

"no no, you wear it with the pleats up so it catches your shell casings"

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Mister J posted:

dude's gotta be lobbying p. hard for standard issue bulletproof cummerbunds right about now

"no no, you wear it with the pleats up so it catches your shell casings"

i believe thats called a blast belt

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
oh wow :shobon:

Al Borland posted:

:synpa: + :shrek: a match made in heaven.
someone, please

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

whoflungpoop posted:

Frein Finder

best post 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

• Locked thread