Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

unlike most veterans and SA members $10 is not a meaningful expenditure for me

I'm gonna have me a swag Bar-B-Q
even those are tainted due to his TB avatar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
people like that literally need to be executed

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
What did Cole do anyway? I'm already sorry I asked, but, drunk thread

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Yeesh

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

Ah yes, the systematic genocide of all of our domesticated farmstock. That would force everyone to be vegan.

Hopefully ELF and ALF adopt this final solution.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

This poo poo is why TS/HRT will one day be trying to talk me down from a clock tower.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
If I had to choose between being a factory farm animal or being thrown into a concentration camp, I'd pick the camp.

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
You'd never have to worry about banging a fatty again

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

:911::patriot:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

cmdrpinky
Oct 1, 2003

i think i need to go live on a mountain or something

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Fister Ardennes
Apr 25, 2008

War is not the answer but it sure is fun
If I could turn back time and visit Auschwitz I would tell all the guards to beat this rear end in a top hat to death. Then chant Meat Macht Frei!

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

it's me, i'm the bdsm spirit of america

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
blacked out drunk and called an acquaintance. i probably said dirty stuff to her. im sure her husband must have been cool with it :3:

veteran lyfe

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Need that app that makes you do basic arithmetic before you can text someone

Vasudus
May 30, 2003

Mike-o posted:

it's me, i'm the bdsm spirit of america

we all signed up to get our balls stepped on by america

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

Christoff posted:

Need that app that makes you do basic arithmetic before you can text someone

need that for my car too :q:

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

cmdrpinky posted:

i think i need to go live on a mountain or something

Unironically this is all I want. A dump half a mile from anyone where I can get electricity and Internet.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Godholio posted:

Unironically this is all I want. A dump half a mile from anyone where I can get electricity and Internet.

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

Godholio posted:

rent my cabin in northern bumfuck maine.
the super-oxygenated air will keep you alive as you go insane from boredom.
pizza hut & walmart are the bastions of civilization in that area.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

http://www.theguardian.com/science/2014/oct/14/google-glass-user-treated-addiction-withdrawal-symptoms

quote:

The patient – a 31-year-old US navy serviceman – had checked into the Sarp in September 2013 for alcoholism treatment. The facility requires patients to steer clear of addictive behaviours for 35 days – no alcohol, drugs, or cigarettes – but it also takes away all electronic devices.

Doctors noticed the patient repeatedly tapped his right temple with his index finger. He said the movement was an involuntary mimic of the motion regularly used to switch on the heads-up display on his Google Glass.

He said he was “going through withdrawal from his Google Glass”, Doan explained, adding: “He said the Google Glass withdrawal was greater than the alcohol withdrawal he was experiencing.”

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

tuluk posted:

When you first mentioned it I actually did a few minutes of googling. I'd probably just end up getting fired from Walmart after being a dick while working as greeter.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Godholio posted:

I keep casually looking for backwoods houses in Washington around the Olympic or Cascade mountains. The rain wouldn't bug me that much anymore, I've been living here a while. I just wanna look at this all the time, but have internet.

And gently caress living anywhere east of the Cascades, it might as well be Wyoming for the most part.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

tuluk posted:

poo poo I will rent your cabin. I want to see Maine before I leave the northeast. Is it available in late October?

bengy81
May 8, 2010
That's the big issue I have with getting away from the city. I think I would love disappearing into the mountains, until it came time to work or stay not bored. We are looking at maybe buying a place with some land a couple of miles out of town, and I just found out how much satellite internet is :homebrew: and it probably won't be fast enough to stream Netflix or play games!

I work in some rural communities a couple times a month and I get angry when my dining options are Taco Bell, McDonald's, and Grammy Franny's Greasy Shits. Civilization has its perks IMO.

I kind of want a cabin tho, but gently caress me vacation homes here are expensive (anywhere you would want one at least).

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Slim Pickens posted:

I keep casually looking for backwoods houses in Washington around the Olympic or Cascade mountains. The rain wouldn't bug me that much anymore, I've been living here a while. I just wanna look at this all the time, but have internet.

And gently caress living anywhere east of the Cascades, it might as well be Wyoming for the most part.

same. doesn't seem like loving comcast goes out that far into the BFE parts of the peninsula though :(

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Funny thing, I have land I could build on, but it's in bumfuck, Michigan instead of bumfuck, west Washington. I wonder if anyone wants to do a 1:1 trade on ~25 acres. :smith:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Godholio posted:

When you first mentioned it I actually did a few minutes of googling. I'd probably just end up getting fired from Walmart after being a dick while working as greeter.

walmart hasnt had greeters for a couple years now, but im sure theyd take you on as a cart pusher

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

So this is a thing in Brazil

Miss Bum Bum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n128Fqv8RHs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xUENS2IDbE

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

unlike most veterans and SA members $10 is not a meaningful expenditure for me

I'm gonna have me a swag Bar-B-Q

Slim Pickens posted:

there was a 5 acre plot on the quilcene over by brinnon for $85k with a manufactured from 1976 on it. you missed out bud. no idea what the internet situation is over there, though. probably not good since it was right up against the brothers wilderness

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

What about finding a town with a population of ~50-75k where "country living" is essentially 2-3 miles out of town, far enough away from neighbors but still close enough that going into town isn't an entire daily ordeal? Seems like 15 acres would be perfect.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
would legit take a deuce on the hood

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
i think he misspelled hummus actually

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Where was that photo taken? I want to slip a turd into the hood scoop.

And do some other curbside "maintenence."

e: Brooklyn.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Spicy Guacamole posted:

Where was that photo taken? I want to slip a turd into the hood scoop.

And do some other curbside "maintenence."

thats a New York plate.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

thats a New York plate.
No poo poo, Sherlock, I live in New York. Wanted to know more specificially... like 10-digit grid specifically. Turns out it's in Bay Ridge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

• Locked thread