Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slash
Apr 7, 2011

Pretty happy with my prediction of Roisin.
Blondie PM would've been hosed if the girls had lost. Chopped lemons, £200 buckets etc...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lets go swimming
Sep 6, 2012

EAT THE CHEESE, NICHOLSON!
I've just noticed that Robert's tie looked like someone had peanutted him. So that's style today, huh.

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches

StorrowS posted:

Pretty happy with my prediction of Roisin.
Blondie PM would've been hosed if the girls had lost. Chopped lemons, £200 buckets etc...

Yeah Im happy with my pick of Daniel. He even sold the crates. What a guy. Another great pick by the Big Taff Man.

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?
They're gonna do the double firing fakeout every week aren't they

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches

eating only apples posted:

You say this like it wasnt obvious from the start.

I'm just glad that my pick, Daniel, will not get fired and win the Apprentice

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side

The Big Taff Man posted:

Stevens a oval office. Dont like him

Big Chiles is coming in as assistant project manager, he's gonna dominate.

Good call Taff

Maud Moonshine
Nov 6, 2010

eating only apples posted:

With as many candidates are, at least some weeks it won't be a fake out. Personally, with 20 candidates and ten weeks til Christmas I'm hoping for at least one triple firing.

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

Hopefully there was a tragic accident and a few of them died

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches

Paperhouse posted:

Good call Taff

You were a bit quiet on this task, are you allowed to talk about it after it airs or do you have to wait till the season finishes

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Oh god I hate all of them. Except Roisin. And Lauren. And Bianca's forehead (I have yet to see proof the rest of her exists)

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??

Maud Moonshine posted:

With as many candidates are, at least some weeks it won't be a fake out. Personally, with 20 candidates and ten weeks til Christmas I'm hoping for at least one triple firing.

It'll happen......they've got to up the game somehow and double firing's have been pretty regular throughout the past few seasons.

Devol_Tettran
Sep 3, 2011

Clever Betty
Ok, caught up.

1. I'm not sure any of the candidates are actually human beings.
2. I feel so sorry for the people who actually have to deal with them in real life.

So no different to normal then. I still can't believe after 10 years they still make the same mistakes in a selling task. London Zoo, aggghhh, whyyyyyy? "It's not a fire sale" <> Sell for below cost price.

(Double firings were common on the US Apprentice, it just took a while for it to cross the atlantic)

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

Fun fact. Scott was a year below me at school and used to shag my cousins fiancée.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Not too keen on my prediction of Jaw Woman any more, but that was a good episode imo.

Thom12255
Feb 23, 2013
WHERE THE FUCK IS MY MONEY
All of them are terrible people and that's exactly why I watch this show.

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer
It's great hate-watch TV isn't it? My other half can't stand it, he sits there on the computer passing comment about how terrible it is, not realising that is precisely WHY I watch it. I've got a workshop tonight and I hope I get back in time to join you guys at the coal-face again!

Did anyone get a Bingo last night?

ETA: Graniaud article about Apprentice 'fashions' ...ahh, Lucinda. You were my fave that season.

http://www.theguardian.com/fashion/2014/oct/14/apprentice-fashion-officewear-alan-sugar-boardroom-candidates

Rondette fucked around with this message at 14:35 on Oct 15, 2014

HauntedRobot
Jun 22, 2002

an excellent mod
a simple map to my heart
now give me tilt shift
It just never ceases to amaze me how quick the cringingly self-aggrandising public school alumni regress to behaving like actual children in the face of any conflict.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

To be honest if Apprentice started today, and was a brand new thing, I'd loving despise it. With the amount of awful reality competitions out there these days I wouldn't go near a new one to save my life.

The fact that it snuck in before reality TV became synonymous with Honey Boo Boo and Simon loving Cowell allows it to retain some maddening hold over me. It know it's the same poo poo as every other show out there, but gently caress.

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

Rondette posted:

ETA: Graniaud article about Apprentice 'fashions' ...ahh, Lucinda. You were my fave that season.

http://www.theguardian.com/fashion/2014/oct/14/apprentice-fashion-officewear-alan-sugar-boardroom-candidates

Gaius Baltar?!?

gorki
Aug 9, 2014

Strom Cuzewon posted:

Gaius Baltar?!?

That was the first series I properly watched and every time he was in the boardroom I fancied he was being tormented by a demented, half naked imagination lady as he spoke :psylon:

RedLobster
Nov 19, 2010

Original Character
!DO NOT STEAL!
It's starting!

lets go swimming
Sep 6, 2012

EAT THE CHEESE, NICHOLSON!
Wearable Tech: let's go :getin:

Dr Scoofles
Dec 6, 2004

Wanna hear the new team name

tentish klown
Apr 3, 2011
What ridiculous name are the girls going to choose this time?

gorki
Aug 9, 2014
team catwoman please please please

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Oh, and Jones was there too.

:siren: Running to the phone in PJs and a topless shot all within the first 5 minutes!

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

By this point I won't be surprised if it's "Team Norsefire".

Zephirus
May 18, 2004

BRRRR......CHK
delusion is setting in early then!

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches
I loving love Daniel

Devol_Tettran
Sep 3, 2011

Clever Betty
I want to see an Amstrad watch.

C'mon teams!

RedLobster
Nov 19, 2010

Original Character
!DO NOT STEAL!
Robort is gonna be team lead.

Meth Aesthetic
Sep 2, 2011

I'm doin alright
Lipstick Apathy
Brilliant, innovative, and listening to market research.

Comedy gold incoming

gorki
Aug 9, 2014
so they're after the tosser market, then

Doug Sisk
Sep 11, 2001
This seems like a bit of a bullshit task at the moment. Companies have spent literally billions making wearable tech, that is still largely poo poo, you have 48 hours...

Devol_Tettran
Sep 3, 2011

Clever Betty
Skirt lengths controlled by app for when the ladies need to slut it up to increase sales.

RedLobster
Nov 19, 2010

Original Character
!DO NOT STEAL!
Wow, worming out of the leader spot.

Dr Scoofles
Dec 6, 2004

I would wear that skirt :love:

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

Doug Sisk posted:

This seems like a bit of a bullshit task at the moment. Companies have spent literally billions making wearable tech, that is still largely poo poo, you have 48 hours...

That hoodie legit looked amazing.

YOU COWARD ROBERT!

Meth Aesthetic
Sep 2, 2011

I'm doin alright
Lipstick Apathy
Scott

Oh loving no

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010