Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Someone got you a obnoxiously racist av.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmfRMeU6pQ8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
jfc just loving nuke everything already, gently caress people

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
lol concepts like "discomfort", "fear", and "pain" aren't real, they're just the chemistry set in the animal's head going through the motions.

Humans, on the other hand, have REAL feelings, which were created by God and affirmed by Jesus Christ Our Lord and Saviour.

Also dogs, for some reason.

Dogs are people.

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
woulda chucked some gristle at that oval office mid speech for ruining my dining experience.

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Her high school drama teacher must be so proud.

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Victor Vermis posted:

lol concepts like "discomfort", "fear", and "pain" aren't real, they're just the chemistry set in the animal's head going through the motions.

Humans, on the other hand, have REAL feelings, which were created by God and affirmed by Jesus Christ Our Lord and Saviour.

Also dogs, for some reason.

Dogs are people.

Dogs are on some higher ethical plane than people tbh

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Haha Jesus Christ what was there like 5 people total eating there at that time?

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

at the date posted:

Dogs are on some higher ethical plane than people tbh
Right up until you get that look that says, "sofa pillow? how did that sofa pillow end up in my crate? I didn't do that, that's not my hair or drool."

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Spicy Guacamole posted:

Right up until you get that look that says, "sofa pillow? how did that sofa pillow end up in my crate? I didn't do that, that's not my hair or drool."

When did you change your name?

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

zombie303 posted:

When did you change your name?
There was a namechange thread in GBS today.

Apparently it was a solution on Wheel of Fortune or something.

Naked Bear fucked around with this message at 06:18 on Oct 15, 2014

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

And it's illegal to shoot people like this?

Why?

Legit curious. Because they add no value or benefit to the gene pool.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Christoff posted:

Haha Jesus Christ what was there like 5 people total eating there at that time?

I would have given my remaining functional kidney for one of those to stand up and preempt her dumb wrap-up by standing up and repeatedly chanting "Her name was Robert Paulson" and encouraging the other guests to join in.

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

Genocide Tendency posted:

And it's illegal to shoot people like this?

Why?

Legit curious. Because they add no value or benefit to the gene pool.

legalize drugs and murder

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I want to eat her. Long legs make good roasts.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
Mmm, Snow. Her name was Snow.

That announcer would make a good pao. She could star in her own little edge of tomorrow.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

Sjurygg posted:

legalize drugs and murder

Finally. Someone is starting to come around to my side of things.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Just the still on that video irritates me. No way I'm watching that.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
I clicked play, clicked somewhere in the middle to her crying, and turned it off.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

I'd pay money to make college freshmen watch a YouTube doubler with her in one and James Foley video w/ ISIS jihadi John in the other.

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

P. much what I did too I can't stand poo poo like that for long or I'm gonna get triggered, as in I'm gonna go loving berserk and go kill the first thing I see (myself in the mirror most likely)

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

alright James Foley might have been too much but hopefully you will enjoy this:

http://youtubedoubler.com/dEag

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M83-stGDR6E

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Im the biggest bleeding vaginal liberal in GiP and I hate poo poo like this.

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

why are vegans so hosed in the head

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Mr. Nice! posted:

I clicked play, clicked somewhere in the middle to her crying, and turned it off.

The part with her walking in was pretty good. She has a nice rear end. I would inject her gene pool with some chlorine, if you know what I mean.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

ElMaligno posted:

Im the biggest bleeding vaginal liberal in GiP and I hate poo poo like this.

I'd approve if she just casually walked through the dining room, slapping drumsticks out of peoples' hands.

And if any of 'em say boo, hit'em with the cattle prod.

And then eat them.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Sjurygg posted:

why are vegans so hosed in the head
Anyone who doesn't eat like we do is :byodame:literally:byodame: a rapist and a murderer. Everyone should be vegan! Vegan is the only way to live. If you have a moment, I would love to extoll the virtues of veganism. Did I mention that meat is :byodame:literally:byodame: murder. Vegan is a morally superior lifestyle choice, not a diet. :smug:

*rants about Xtians trying to convert people*

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

I wouldn't be surprised if her act of cownapping was actually more traumatic for the cow than, you know, just living with the rest of her cow buddies... you know, the herd.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I was trying to find a clip of this but gently caress it:

Mitch Hedberg posted:

I'm not a vegetarian because I like animals. I'm a vegetarian because I hate plants.

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
I THINK THAT "PRIMA DONNA" IS "PRE-MADONNA". I MAY BE ILLITERATE.
Would you eat a box of whole grain oats out of her butthole?

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
What gets me is what do these people think will happen if we all stopped eating meat? That these domesticated animals will return to the wild and live happily ever after?

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

elite_garbage_man posted:

Would you eat a box of whole grain oats out of her butthole?

Is it gluten-free?

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

Hey. Someone who knows how this internet thing works, get her work address.

I have a sheet and a projector. We can set it up outside and play this:

On an endless loop.

Don't do this. Its a fuckin joke.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

What gets me is what do these people think will happen if we all stopped eating meat? That these domesticated animals will return to the wild and live happily ever after?

People like her don't understand the history humanity has with animals and animal based products. Also the only way I could "respect" Vegans is that if they also included a "fair-wages" for all the unprivileged underpaid workers that pick all their organic vegan poo poo for them.

But really the only way you can be a true Vegan is to kill yourself.

As a side not I mistakenly bought some vegan butter a couple of weeks ago, poo poo is delicious as gently caress on my bacon grilled cheese sandwich.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

We'll have to deport all horses and cattle for being non-native to NA.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
need to break it to vegans that all domesticated animals are GENETICALLY MODIFIED !!! :byodame:
(because really, they were selectively bred over the ages to make yummy yummy meat for us. they will never be 'wild animals')

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

Mike-o posted:

need to break it to vegans that all domesticated animals are GENETICALLY MODIFIED !!! :byodame:
(because really, they were selectively bred over the ages to make yummy yummy meat for us. they will never be 'wild animals')

I think the predicament is that, if animals deserve to be treated with the same considerations we (should) afford humans AND if humans can survive without eating animals- or, at the very least, without factory farming- then isn't there a moral obligation to become vegan?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Cows aren't magically going to turn back into aurochs. Domesticated cows arent like pigs. They don't go feral in a few generations.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Victor Vermis posted:

I think the predicament is that, if animals deserve to be treated with the same considerations we (should) afford humans AND if humans can survive without eating animals- or, at the very least, without factory farming- then isn't there a moral obligation to become vegan?

I don't know. Is there a moral obligation to kill yourself if you are vegan? Yes.

• Locked thread