Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Pesky Splinter posted:

Apparently a future of UKIP will drain the Channel, allowing all those IMMIGRANTS! (:bahgawd:) to simply walk over.
Either that or UKIP will resurrect Doggerland from the briny deep to make Britain Greater.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

Guavanaut posted:

Either that or UKIP will resurrect Doggerland from the briny deep to make Britain Greater.

Thought this said Diggerland on first read and was disappointed it had died

Pilchenstein
May 17, 2012

So your plan is for half of us to die?

Hot Rope Guy
I'm not saying they don't exist, just that I've never personally seen one. Maybe we don't get them up north? Or maybe they just hate me? :smith:

mfcrocker posted:

Thought this said Diggerland on first read and was disappointed it had died
I was about to go all "what up fellow rural Durham goon?" until I correctly guessed that there are Diggerlands all over the country. :britain:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on the 2015 general election debates – BBC, ITV, Channel 4 and Sky News plan to include Ukip leader Nigel Farage in election debates but not Greens and SNP"

Telegraph:

Independent:

Times:

Express:

Ukippers? In my Facebook friend list?

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

A racist Cop? Why I never.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
The door to number 10 has to be opened from the inside. That is one of its defining features.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

goatface posted:

The door to number 10 has to be opened from the inside. That is one of its defining features.

It is a coup

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Only one match, and they live in the Channel Islands, which is neither part of the UK nor the EU :psyduck:

Trickjaw
Jun 23, 2005
Nadie puede dar lo que no tiene

Oh gently caress, I got one. Its not even my dad, a patriotic ex-pat who has Bernard Manning levels of racism. Time to have a quiet and insistent word with said moron.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on the English votes for English laws debate – SNP condemns broken promises while Labour says it will boycott a 'Westminster stitch-up'"

Telegraph:

Ed Miliband vows to fight for general election; Ebola screening begins at Heathrow airport

Independent:

Times:

Terror trial: Suspect 'had Tony Blair's address'

Express:

neck face
Mar 13, 2009

closed casket

Cameron has seen some poo poo, man!

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

neck face posted:

Cameron has seen some poo poo, man!
I have... seen things you people wouldn't believe... Liberal Democrats swallowing a whole regulation cue ball. I watched Joe Biden dressed as a carpet salesman touting for Xenophobic British right-wingers. All those... moments... will be lost in time, like Coalitions in May. Time... to win again after Ed manages to gently caress up a perfect lead.

Pilchenstein
May 17, 2012

Hot Rope Guy

Guavanaut posted:

Liberal Democrats swallowing a whole regulation cue ball.
:golfclap: This is the funniest use of the word regulation I've seen all week.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
The Tory press is really hoping Ed fucks everything up because they know it's his election to lose. Which means as goofy and ineffectual as he's been, everyone else has hosed up so much more to even get to this stage.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on Lord Freud and welfare reform – Labour calls for welfare minister to be sacked for saying some disabled people were 'not worth' the minimum wage"

Telegraph:

Trafalgar and Parliament squares smoking ban call

Independent:

Nicola Sturgeon to become new SNP leader; Wikipedia: The Krankies

Times:

Express:

Ed Miliband exists.

ookiimarukochan
Apr 4, 2011

Cloud Potato posted:

Ed Miliband exists.

Did he hire William Hague to be an advisor at some point or is poor old Paul Thomas off his meds again?

Hong XiuQuan
Feb 19, 2008

"Without justice for the Palestinians there will be no peace in the Middle East."

Cloud Potato posted:

Express:

Ed Miliband exists.

Not for long. Looks like he's having a stroke.

Pilchenstein
May 17, 2012

Hot Rope Guy

Hong XiuQuan posted:

Not for long. Looks like he's having a stroke.
He looks like a gently oscillating Nick Griffin. I was going to have a go at his missing thumb but that other guy has thumb enough for both of them.

Niric
Jul 23, 2008

Cloud Potato posted:

Express:

Ed Miliband exists.

Sadly, this is the first I've heard about the latest in awful Tory policies. Does this mean Thomas is now performing a public service?

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on David Cameron and EU immigration – David Cameron is expected to make clear that he has hardened his position and has decided that restrictions will have to be imposed on citizens from current EU member states"

Independent:

Times:

Express:

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Cloud Potato posted:

Independent:

Wile E. Coyote definitely does not have tits.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
For anyone unaware of the original reference:

Among other even less pleasant informal ones.

Cliff Racer
Mar 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Badger of Basra posted:

Wile E. Coyote definitely does not have tits.

He's been taking hormones.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Cliff Racer posted:

He's been taking hormones.

Then why does he only have a pair?

Kegluneq
Feb 18, 2011

Mr President, the physical reality of Prime Minister Corbyn is beyond your range of apprehension. If you'll just put on these PINKOVISION glasses...

Puntification posted:

Then why does he only have a pair?

See: every anthropomorphic female animal character ever.

For the love of Christ don't prove me wrong.

Zephro
Nov 23, 2000

I suppose I could part with one and still be feared...

Cloud Potato posted:

Express:

Ed Miliband exists.
Once again, through the window, we are given a chilling vision of a world whelmed in darkness, in which all light has been extinguished.

The end comes.

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost
Ed Milliband trembles. He had thought they were safe here, but -- to the mockery of the yawning white chasms that now dominate the night sky -- the change is upon his assistant already. Every recognisable feature is shifting, sinking into the flesh of his face like a stone into mud. Soon all that will be left will be a featureless mass of bald, stubbly flesh.

And then the new form will emerge. The shape that he has seen across the world: on bankers, tramps, even cardinals in the Vatican. Round, staring eyes. And, quivering like some monstrous member, a bulbous, erect nose.

The change is upon them, and all he can do is stare in horror.

Stottie Kyek
Apr 26, 2008

fuckin egg in a bun

Kegluneq posted:

See: every anthropomorphic female animal character ever.

For the love of Christ don't prove me wrong.

You need to watch more Soviet cartoons, here's Volk from Nu Pogodi at the beach, having disguised himself to catch the hare.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Stottie Kyek posted:

You need to watch more Soviet cartoons, here's Volk from Nu Pogodi at the beach, having disguised himself to catch the hare.

Here's the lady he stole this suit from.

Kegluneq
Feb 18, 2011

Mr President, the physical reality of Prime Minister Corbyn is beyond your range of apprehension. If you'll just put on these PINKOVISION glasses...

Apparently wolves(?) have eight nipples, pigs anything from 6 to 32 (:stonk:). So still not enough bikini tops!

Jesus my google search history today

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe
I regret demanding anatomical accuracy in cartoon animals.

lets go swimming
Sep 6, 2012

EAT THE CHEESE, NICHOLSON!

V O T E
CONSERVATIIII
X

baka kaba
Jul 19, 2003

PLEASE ASK ME, THE SELF-PROFESSED NO #1 PAUL CATTERMOLE FAN IN THE SOMETHING AWFUL S-CLUB 7 MEGATHREAD, TO NAME A SINGLE SONG BY HIS EXCELLENT NU-METAL SIDE PROJECT, SKUA, AND IF I CAN'T PLEASE TELL ME TO
EAT SHIT

Yet another 'thing happens in place' cartoon with a massive WELCOME TO PLACE sign in the background, to really hammer it home for the audience, that just makes it clear they're not even in place at all.

"Cameron campaigns just outside Rochester"

Nice to see some token brown blobs!

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

baka kaba posted:

Nice to see some token brown blobs!
And bright pink, blue, and green.

baka kaba
Jul 19, 2003

PLEASE ASK ME, THE SELF-PROFESSED NO #1 PAUL CATTERMOLE FAN IN THE SOMETHING AWFUL S-CLUB 7 MEGATHREAD, TO NAME A SINGLE SONG BY HIS EXCELLENT NU-METAL SIDE PROJECT, SKUA, AND IF I CAN'T PLEASE TELL ME TO
EAT SHIT

It's political correctness gone mad

Who are the grinners in the Bell one?

Pesky Splinter
Feb 16, 2011

A worried pug.

baka kaba posted:

It's political correctness gone mad

Who are the grinners in the Bell one?

Prospective Tory candidates for Strood and Rochester, Anne Firth and Kelly Tolhurst.

I live in Medway; when I shop in Rochester, I always shop at "` '.

Pesky Splinter fucked around with this message at 00:13 on Oct 18, 2014

baka kaba
Jul 19, 2003

EAT SHIT

Pesky Splinter posted:

Prospective Tory candidates for Strood and Rochester, Anne Firth and Kelly Tolhurst.

Oh good call

And I bet that sign said HALAL before someone grudgingly decided it needed to go

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"First Dog on the Moon on the Ebola outbreak – The Ebola outbreak continues in west Africa, but its effect on western countries is not as great as many in the media imply"

Yesterday's Telegraph:

Telegraph:

Independent:

After the Laocoön

Times:

Ebola crisis: WHO accused of 'failure' in early response

Stephen Collins:

baka kaba
Jul 19, 2003

EAT SHIT

BoB did a good'un! That Times one is shocking though, even Paul Thomas wouldn't hang a cartoon off a pun that dire (mostly because any kind of wordplay is beyond his abilities but still)

Collins is still confusing - I mean the guy does entire cartoons mocking muesli-havers and Guardian readers, so is he the guy with the glasses? Has he switched sides after someone looked disdainfully at his trolley in Waitrose? I really think he should stick to the vaguely political stuff, his style is much better when it's covering something with teeth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pilchenstein
May 17, 2012

Hot Rope Guy

baka kaba posted:

Collins is still confusing - I mean the guy does entire cartoons mocking muesli-havers and Guardian readers, so is he the guy with the glasses? Has he switched sides after someone looked disdainfully at his trolley in Waitrose? I really think he should stick to the vaguely political stuff, his style is much better when it's covering something with teeth
This is all true, that George Osborne infographic the other week was a blinder. Having said that, "I bet he lives alone buying all them peperamis like that" gave me a good laugh. I am easily amused though.

• Locked thread