Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sion
Oct 16, 2004

"I'm the boss of space. That's plenty."

Ahundredbux posted:

He takes fighting seriously, unlike Ms. Marvel who is a sociopath.

Well, considering the poo poo that's happened to her, the rest of the Avengers are probably more worried when she's not laughing manically at the breakfast table.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Sion posted:

I did another suggestion post! http://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/141099/power-cosmic-legendary?new=1

Make the power cosmic legendary available for odin marks you fuckers.

Please go post in this and click Agree so Gaz hopefully maybe undoes the loving idiotic decision of making what they concepted as a design fix for hybrid heroes into a thing you can only get by poopsocking one week every five weeks. Thanks.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Big patches on Fridays always work! :gaz:

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

Eiffel On You posted:

Dear James Harden Bearded Jesus,

The patch was delayed. This RULES. PLEASE MAKE ALL MY WILDEST DREAMS COME TRUE.

Give papa bear what he craves: 200% xp boost to tell me sorry. Make me feel it.

Love, Icker

I need 200% boost because cyc is going to be obscene isn't he so I should level him

Prel
Jan 12, 2012

Lux Aeterna posted:

If you are at all serious about GR you want to grab a grenade. Cable too

The grenade still doesn't seem absolutely needed for GR. IoK, GoK, AMSA, ESP...not sure which of those I would drop for Grenade. 800 crit rating, 1000 brutal rating is pretty good though I suppose.

If you go Skull Wizard instead of Chain Adjudicator then you don't want grenade either.

Prel fucked around with this message at 15:17 on Oct 17, 2014

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS
Idol of Khonshu can go. Taking those large boosts in crit and brut will stay attractive in the wake of 69 upgrades. +1 to all skills won't be as important and thankfully, artifacts are one of the first places we can cut the fat. It's gonna be so great when Adv. Meta is no longer practically mandatory and can be dropped without fear of giving up a lot of DR.

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

If you're not smashing things with a giant fuckoff chain for laffo damage I don't know if you're playing GR correctly.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Lux Aeterna posted:

Cyke psylocke and gr gonna be so good.

If you are at all serious about GR you want to grab a grenade. Cable too

I kind of wish I'd bought the grenade instead of the portal. I think I'm sick of SG.

Megaman's Jockstrap
Jul 16, 2000

What a horrible thread to have a post.

Lux Aeterna posted:

If you're not smashing things with a giant fuckoff chain for laffo damage I don't know if you're playing GR correctly.

What if I want to include sending Motorcycles from the ground and sky at them? Can someone help me smash things with a chain, set things on fire, AND hit them with a motorcycle? (I'm serious)

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

Megaman's Jockstrap posted:

What if I want to include sending Motorcycles from the ground and sky at them? Can someone help me smash things with a chain, set things on fire, AND hit them with a motorcycle? (I'm serious)

Yeah that's all area tagged. You're playing the build I want to go for at 60. Grab dat grenade.

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

Lux Aeterna posted:

Is this your official opinion as a whitelist tester?

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

I can't sleep, I hope I stay awake

Cause I've been running, running, running all day

Long nights, no peace

I feel like everybody's eyes on me
please check your whitelist privilege

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
whitelisters shouldn't be using coarse language like "fuckoff" imo, it harms the Gaz brand

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

Going to pm doomsaw and thank him again for publicly announcing it and therefore destroying any anonymity associated with it.

PS I'm gonna be really disappointed if after a lovely patch we don't have 2 full pages of people going "Thanks, Lux"

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Lux Aeterna posted:

Going to pm doomsaw and thank him again for publicly announcing it and therefore destroying any anonymity associated with it.

PS I'm gonna be really disappointed if after a lovely patch we don't have 2 full pages of people going "Thanks, Lux"

Don't worry about it bro, this thread doesn't much like to run jokes into the ground, so I'm sure it'll be forgotten in a few days. Besides, the joke remembering guy is on vacation

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Lux Aeterna posted:

Don't be silly.

Nobody will call you Lux, you'll have a dumb nickname.

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

I've always been partial to Sux Gayterna

Platypus Farm
Jul 12, 2003

Francis is my name, and breeding is my game. All bow before the fertile smut-god!
Ugh, I was planning to coast for part of the day and enjoy Ghost Riding.

Thanks lux :(

lux more like fux

edit 2: yeah going with Sux Myhernia

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

more like Sux Myhernia

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Sux Aeternally.

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

Aeterna of Rawr

Too mean?

Platypus Farm
Jul 12, 2003

Francis is my name, and breeding is my game. All bow before the fertile smut-god!

Chernobyl Peace Prize posted:

Aeterna of Rawr

Too mean?

Ice cold man, ice cold.

Aeterry Luxster

no that doesn't work at all.

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

how about all of the above, letting a game breaking bug go live, shame on u sir

Sion
Oct 16, 2004

"I'm the boss of space. That's plenty."

Soothing Vapors posted:

Don't worry about it bro, this thread doesn't much like to run jokes into the ground, so I'm sure it'll be forgotten in a few days. Besides, the joke remembering guy is on vacation

:vince:

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

I just can't believe a celebrity posts in this-a-here forum right here.

I'm starstruck. Oh my god I'm gonna take screenshots when he gets to be in my party!!!!!! IM SOOO FANGURLING OUT.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Lux more like sux

e: a pubby did make a good point:

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012
So when the new event rolls around I assume there is bonus xp? If so will it still be best to pop your xp buffs and do LQ until your eyes bleed or will there be a actual event to farm for max xpness?

Platypus Farm
Jul 12, 2003

Tiny Chalupa posted:

So when the new event rolls around I assume there is bonus xp? If so will it still be best to pop your xp buffs and do LQ until your eyes bleed or will there be a actual event to farm for max xpness?

Doomsaw or someone posted that since the patch and the cosmic event were hosed up, they were going to do a non-event rif/sif/xp bonus until it got ironed out. How big these will be, who knows.

edit - I wouldn't blow a bunch of boosts or anything until the server side bonus goes above 100% xp, but that's just how I roll.

Dr. VonHugenstein
Feb 16, 2004
They Call Him Monsterrod
It should be at least 42% bonus xp/rif/sif just from the event design, more if they decide to throw us a bone for the patch delay

Outside of cosmic prestige its actually one of the shittier events for leveling (but hey better than ARMOR!)

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

It'd be super cool if there was some sort of in game display that showed server side boosts because drat if I ever remember what each event has

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012

Dr. VonHugenstein posted:

It should be at least 42% bonus xp/rif/sif just from the event design, more if they decide to throw us a bone for the patch delay

Outside of cosmic prestige its actually one of the shittier events for leveling (but hey better than ARMOR!)

Hey better is better to me :/
First 60 sucks. I am not feeling having to farm 100+ red terminals to get from 40 to 60 so any xp boost will help

Platypus Farm
Jul 12, 2003

Adult Sword Owner posted:

It'd be super cool if there was some sort of in game display that showed server side boosts because drat if I ever remember what each event has

I'm a crazy person, so I always figure the reason they don't is because if they did, then people could prove definitively that rif and sif don't do anything at all.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!
Should I not do my SQ's right now? I'm assuming omega will turn on later today and then I won't be able to get the omega files for today? Mr gaz pls

Prel
Jan 12, 2012

nickhimself posted:

Idol of Khonshu can go. Taking those large boosts in crit and brut will stay attractive in the wake of 69 upgrades. +1 to all skills won't be as important and thankfully, artifacts are one of the first places we can cut the fat. It's gonna be so great when Adv. Meta is no longer practically mandatory and can be dropped without fear of giving up a lot of DR.

Yeah because goons are going to get 69 upgrades anytime soon ever.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

snergle posted:

Should I not do my SQ's right now? I'm assuming omega will turn on later today and then I won't be able to get the omega files for today? Mr gaz pls

It's not Omega this week.

AzraelNewtype
Nov 9, 2004

「ブレストバーン!!」

snergle posted:

This week is Cosmic Chaos, not Omega, so you definitely won't get Omega Files if you do the SQ now. Or later.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!
oh. thanks.

Megaman's Jockstrap
Jul 16, 2000

What a horrible thread to have a post.

Lux Aeterna posted:

Yeah that's all area tagged. You're playing the build I want to go for at 60. Grab dat grenade.

Alright thanks, can you maybe toss me a skill list?

Too Shy Guy
Jun 14, 2003

I have destroyed more of your kind than I can count.

http://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/141141/cosmic-chaos-server-side-boosts-started

Doomsaw posted:

Hello!

We've started this part of the Cosmic Chaos event:

Cosmic Questions Answered - What is the answer to Life, The Universe and Everything? The answer is a 42% server-side multiplicative boost to Rare Item Find, Special Item Find and Experience for all your heroes.

I'll give you an updated on the rest as soon as we've finished our debug review.

Lux get in there and slap another zero on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Dear Mr Gaz it's Friday where is Dick Rider I dont want to play the mans I have I want to Ride Dicks love Dickeye

• Locked thread