Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Nah, it's her shoulder after watching it again. The thing that screwed me up the first time was I noticed both her hands were pushing off the ground.

What .gif capture do you use, Smurf? Your gifs are way clearer than mine.

I use gifcam too. Weird.
VVV

Eifert Posting fucked around with this message at 15:05 on Oct 17, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
I find a lot of them, and use gifcam for the others.

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

Crossposting from the aftermath thread:

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Rasczak posted:

Crossposting from the aftermath thread:

I'd rather see it say "What's Happening?"

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Joe Haden is not a human being.

Edit: Why don't they call Football the beautiful game?

That's downright majestic.

Eifert Posting fucked around with this message at 17:06 on Oct 17, 2014

Dingleberry Jones
Jun 2, 2008
If I'm posting a new thread, it means there is a thread already posted and I failed at using the forum search correctly

I demand a piece of cake fluttering around in this gif, not unlike the Pablo Sandaval gif when he falls at second base

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

Dingleberry Jones posted:

I demand a piece of cake fluttering around in this gif, not unlike the Pablo Sandaval gif when he falls at second base

You mean like this?

Dingleberry Jones
Jun 2, 2008
If I'm posting a new thread, it means there is a thread already posted and I failed at using the forum search correctly
:neckbeard:

Even better!

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Rasczak posted:

You mean like this?

beautiful

Thirst Mutilator
Dec 13, 2008

Rasczak posted:

You mean like this?

wow

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

Vereen doing a little tribute to Ridley.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Watch how bad the Right tackle gets worked.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Kalli posted:

Jesus I didn't see a tackle eat poo poo that hard since that UDFA in the Miami HoF game last year

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Jesus I didn't see a tackle eat poo poo that hard since that UDFA in the Miami HoF game last year

This one?

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

whypick1 posted:

This one?

Jesus loving Christ. That's a 350 pound man being shoved over like an asthmatic 12 year old at recess.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
I like this one since he does it with one arm

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Kalli posted:

The LG shuffling left blocking nobody, the LT stepping backwards, delivering one punch to the DE and letting him go right around, the RG getting completely crossed up by a DT stunt & falling on his rear end...the rookie HB had the best block of the GIF!

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
Watching every single player there, there was a loving serious amount of holding going on. The Center and the RB both held their guy. The RB's hold probably affected the play.

I'll give it to him, that was a subtle loving hold for a rookie.

bhsman
Feb 10, 2008

by exmarx
My favorite version of that is Clowney against Tennessee last year where he arm-overs the guy and the LT is stuck looking like he's having a Nihilistic breakdown.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

I always like the one of Antonio Garay tossing a lineman into Peyton.

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice

Goetta posted:

Holy poo poo. :stare:

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
To be fair that's a preseason game with Jeff Linkenbach lined up at tackle (and doing about as well as you'd expect). He's versatile in that he can be terrible at every position on the line, but he's especially terrible outside.

Still a hell of a play by Hunt though.

KDdidit
Mar 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Ah, repressed Bear fan memories .

raminasi
Jan 25, 2005

a last drink with no ice
My favorite Justin Smith moment is him beating his man not by getting past him, but by tackling Drew Brees...around him. He would have gotten a sack if Brees hadn't gotten rid of the ball.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngL27HFInEg

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Ozu posted:

I always like the one of Antonio Garay tossing a lineman into Peyton.

Grabbing him by the headgear... I'm not sure if that was legal then, it's drat sure not legal now.

Faltese Malkin
Aug 22, 2005
Georgetown
Since we're talking linemen, this is a gif crosspost from a writeup I had for the Week 1 Matchup thread.

On this one versus the Bucs, keep your eye on Jason Kelce (number 62) as he goes downfield

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

oldskool posted:

The LG shuffling left blocking nobody, the LT stepping backwards, delivering one punch to the DE and letting him go right around, the RG getting completely crossed up by a DT stunt & falling on his rear end...the rookie HB had the best block of the GIF!

Cam Newton is going to get about a Gazillion dollars and ownership rights to the team in his new contract after how good he's been in spite of the poo poo show in front of him.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Kalli posted:

That's Robert Gaethers getting pressure on the left, too. He has been terrible for like 3 years.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Chilichimp posted:

Watching every single player there, there was a loving serious amount of holding going on. The Center and the RB both held their guy. The RB's hold probably affected the play.

I'll give it to him, that was a subtle loving hold for a rookie.
The RT getting blown up and tripping the DL guy as he falls down is a pretty smooth move as well. Incedental contact by sucking, and if the QB wasn't a mobile scramble machine like Newton that DL guy may have still gotten a sack.

Lazerbeam
Feb 4, 2011

KDdidit posted:

Ah, repressed Bear fan memories .

Who's that? Carmini?

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Faltese Malkin posted:

On this one versus the Bucs, keep your eye on Jason Kelce (number 62) as he goes downfield

I'm too busy marvelling at how the guy Kelce was blocking for didn't shoot past him into the defenderless field beyond...

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Lazerbeam posted:

Who's that? Carmini?

Carimi, yes. And J'Marcus Webb on the left.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Wilford Cutlery posted:

Carimi, yes. And J'Marcus Webb on the left.

Good loving god, Carimi and Webb were the bears tackles at the same time?

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Chilichimp posted:

Good loving god, Carimi and Webb were the bears tackles at the same time?

Still not as bad as rookie Webb and Frank Omiyale.

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

Volkerball posted:

Frank Omiyale.

Trigger warning Jesus Christ i'm freaking out over here

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

GrumpyDoctor posted:

My favorite Justin Smith moment is him beating his man not by getting past him, but by tackling Drew Brees...around him. He would have gotten a sack if Brees hadn't gotten rid of the ball.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngL27HFInEg

The best part of this isn't even the video. It's Justin Smith wild-eyed coming for Drew Brees.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Goetta posted:

This is bothering me because of #CHIEFS KINGDOM

First of all, a hashtag needs to have the words all together. More importantly, there's already a word for that--Chiefdom.

:goonsay:/:spergin:

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

So this just happened in the Rams/Seahawks game (courtesy of Winkie01):

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

:psyduck: How does that even happen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bhsman
Feb 10, 2008

by exmarx

Hockles posted:

:psyduck: How does that even happen

Everyone acted like the punt was going the other way aside from the returner and one other player; I think the Bears tried it to beat the Packers a few years back but it was unfortunately called back on a penalty.

• Locked thread